It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Folded paper with message found in letter box - Unknown language?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This smells fishy to me.

The OP fails to mention anything about the paper/contents inside the "envelope" and also only briefly mentions that he said something in another language when he opened it (like that wouldn't freak you out enough for it to be one of the main points!?) in his reply further down the post.

The OP had only registered with that other forum this month. Taking that and the other brief details of what would really be sending you crazy if it was real - leads me to believe that it is utter bull#.

Also (as others have mentioned) why the flocking fluck fluck would a being not from this planet send a random person a letter in the post... COME ON?!?!?!?! Are we really this far into the double psy-op that we will clutch at any straw????

OF COURSE this is just my own personal opinion.... something that everybody is entitled to

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer
This smells fishy to me.

The OP fails to mention anything about the paper/contents inside the "envelope" and also only briefly mentions that he said something in another language when he opened it (like that wouldn't freak you out enough for it to be one of the main points!?) in his reply further down the post.

The OP had only registered with that other forum this month. Taking that and the other brief details of what would really be sending you crazy if it was real - leads me to believe that it is utter bull#.

Also (as others have mentioned) why the flocking fluck fluck would a being not from this planet send a random person a letter in the post... COME ON?!?!?!?! Are we really this far into the double psy-op that we will clutch at any straw????

OF COURSE this is just my own personal opinion.... something that everybody is entitled to

The sad thing is, there seems to be more people who think "It must be Alien, because it's not Klingon" on here than people who agree with you and I (that it's simply rubbish).

How long before some college bro-han or stripper gets this tattooed to be "cultural"?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

I agree. This is indubitably false. Why use paper and send it to a random person? I didn't care to mention that because regardless of whether it is real or not, that's not what's at discussion. It's about the symbols on the paper. One of the symbols look like the Japanese Katakana for the sound "Moh". Probably others will find other similarities of other writing systems.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

I agree. This is indubitably false. Why use paper and send it to a random person? I didn't care to mention that because regardless of whether it is real or not, that's not what's at discussion. It's about the symbols on the paper. One of the symbols look like the Japanese Katakana for the sound "Moh". Probably others will find other similarities of other writing systems.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Since on mars are no trees, alien don't write on paper with ball pens. this is fake

2nd line for what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join