It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censorship Is An International Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Some of you know me from other ATS sections where I stalk the dragons and battle evil. I seldom post in this area and the last time my thread was quickly moved. However our heroic Mods will have a hard time justifying moving this thread, given its rather innocuous and tame nature which is difficult to fault as being speculative:

THAT CENSORSHIP DOES INDEED EXIST AND IS APPLIED WORLDWIDE

Now that isn't Earth Shattering News to those used to the highly volatile content of this forum. But what I portend to do in this thread is of considerable public utility, it is to assist those in countries outside the United States in being able to view content which is banned in other countries.

This is something which I discovered when overseas and trying to click on a link to a YouTube video which would play back inside the ATS thread but once opened directly in YouTube gave the following message in the local language:

"The video you have requested is not available. If you have put videos online recently you may have to wait a few minutes while it is being processed. Impossible Operation."

This thread is not about whether YouTube is owned and run by the CIA or which country is censoring what and for what reasons. It is based upon the clear observation that most media and mass content is filtered, sorted and presented in chosen ways each time adapted to local populations in different nations. This means that in a routine informal process most news and information is censored either actively or passively.

What I seek to do here is twofold. First to enable anyone overseas who is unable to view certain content to be able to see and hear it thanks to this thread, by posting it here and awaiting for it to become embedded. Secondly to help all at ATS to observe first hand what is censored where and draw their own conclusions.

The following YouTube video was not visible directly, and thus we shall try to understand why - under the guise of copyright infringement perhaps or an equally dubious alternative pretext - a video showing Satanist signs among Catholic Priests as well by the entire attendance of the American Elite was banned from view overseas.

My only interpretation of this could be that it would not carry over well in places with majority Catholic populations, and also it might illustrate altogether too clearly the vast penetration of the American political elite by Satanist groups of the Illuminati.

Also I found the following video would get the very same error message from YouTube, possibly because it calls into question the Masonic membership of those in positions of power?

WARNING: I recommend muting this video

So I invite to this thread ATS members who are in other countries to post here the videos which they cannot see in their home countries. To do so copy the ten to twelve letter and number code shown in the YouTube URL in your browser's address bar, after the following:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Then when making your post look above the typing window and click the button towards the right called:

VID: YOUTUBE

Paste in the code and click post.

Once you have viewed the content by watching it embedded inside this ATS thread, it would be helpful to all of us here if you would go back to your post and click EDIT to add your interpretation of why that video may have been censored so that you or others in that country would not be able to view it.

Thanks for your help in studying why they are censoring certain things but not others.

Getsmart

edit on 23-4-2011 by Getsmart because: we'll never know what they don't want us to unless we go out and find out for ourselves.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/23/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I hope you get some responses! I would like to know what is being censored around the planet.

S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

That funeral clip with everyone making satanic hand signs is really very shocking. S&F to you for sharing it here. And if that video is censored somewhere in the world, than it is a proof to me as to who is running youtube. Yes youtube is censoring videos with anti-masonic, anti-illuminati or any type of revolutionary content.

edit on 23-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: a revolution is coming.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
aah - got it, now.
edit on 23-4-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well actually there is a rather simple explanation. The embedded video is very low quality one. Those are processed and ready first. You go to youtube it ups the quality and that might not have finished processing yet. I have account and uploaded fair amount of videos. This has happened to me. You only have to wait awhile for the processing to fully finish.

[add] actually that is not better quality. Try hitting refresh or waiting awhile.
edit on 23/4/2011 by PsykoOps because: add

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
a video showing Satanist signs among Catholic Priests as well by the entire attendance of the American Elite was banned from view overseas.

My only interpretation of this could be that it would not carry over well in places with majority Catholic populations, and also it might illustrate altogether too clearly the vast penetration of the American political elite by Satanist groups of the Illuminati.

Satanic hand signs.

We have a Texas marching band start playing at the funeral of a famous Texan and people start waving the bullhorns hand sign and somehow its actually a illuminati thing.

There is real censorship going on and this is not it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

OIf course there is censorship there... Its a private website, and as such, can determine its own standards. Contrary to popular belief, your 1st amendment does not extent to private websites. If you dont care for it, then start your own website.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well actually there is a rather simple explanation. The embedded video is very low quality one. Those are processed and ready first. You go to youtube it ups the quality and that might not have finished processing yet. I have account and uploaded fair amount of videos. This has happened to me. You only have to wait awhile for the processing to fully finish.

[add] actually that is not better quality. Try hitting refresh or waiting awhile.
edit on 23/4/2011 by PsykoOps because: add

Hi PsykoOps,

I refreshed in multiple sessions in several browser windows but it still comes up with that same screen message. No Go.

This isn't just a case of a slow throughput, it is an incorrect error message because YouTube isn't about to admit that it is censoring videos which can be seen elsewhere.

GS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Satanic hand signs.

We have a Texas marching band start playing at the funeral of a famous Texan and people start waving the bullhorns hand sign and somehow its actually a illuminati thing.

There is real censorship going on and this is not it.

Hi Free Speaker,

You have unfortunately not quite understood the reason for making that hand sign the same for the Texas Longhorns, which of course being an old time ATSer I know full well about.

Maybe you'd do well to investigate things a bit further, and we could also if you like start a basket ball team called the Tall Dribble, that way we can do the Hitler salute and all we'd need to say is Heck, we're Dribble Fans. Buy that would be as much drivel as your Longhorn story.

How likely is it that anyone would make a Football salute during a religious funeral? Get real, this was a religious ceremony and their hand sign was religious too, only not a religion you have sufficiently investigated to know how it extends into the American government and higher elite circles.

If you can't fathom that, then either you're disingenious or extremely naive about what goes on in our world, and need to get out of the kicking open open doors section of ATS and get yourself some meat and potatoes.

GS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

OIf course there is censorship there... Its a private website, and as such, can determine its own standards. Contrary to popular belief, your 1st amendment does not extent to private websites. If you dont care for it, then start your own website.

Hi Xcathdra,

Anyone who's ever spent some time checking out YouTube videos will note that often these are censored for any number of reasons ranging from copyright infringement or just because it is deemed to not suit that website. They can remove the sound, kill the entire video or even ban the member just like ATS does.

So I'm not denouncing this form of censorship, which is dubious and arbitrary perhaps and possibly obeys a hidden agenda, but what I am stating is that it is a DIFFERENT Censorship depending upon which country a video is accessed from. This means that there is in place a more sophisticated "selective censorship" according to which certain people can view certain things and others cannot, and this determined by the country from which you access the video from.

Given your tone, you'll probably blurt out "So what? They can go and censor what they want where they want for whatever reason they want: if you don't like it go start your own video hosting website". Only that's not the point. The point is that either YouTube is part of a larger international network of interests deciding in a coordinated manner what "peoples" from which nations can access what information, or that instead YouTube agrees to allow foreign interests as of today unknown decide for all nationals of a given country what they should be allowed to know. Either way this is disquieting.

So I shall request for example that ATS members in various countries reading this thread click on the link to the above YouTube videos to see them directly on the YouTube website and report back as to whether they do in fact show up or if you get some form of error message. Also, if in another instance you find that a link provided by somebody doesn't work then you can post it here as described in my first post and watch it through this Virginia based US website which apparently is not subject to the most stringent levels of censorship.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Believe me, a native Texan, the hand sign in the video made during the playing of The Eyes of Texas, the school song (perhaps fight song) of the University of Texas is a tribute to the Texas Longhorns. It's a reflex response to that particular piece of music. I guarantee you nobody at that funeral was even aware that hand sign is also used by satanic worshipers of the iluminati. We just ain't that knowledgable about such things, as a whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You obviously have something technically screwed up. First of all if it were censorship it would affect everyone. Or do you think they singled you out as a person who should not see this on the youtube, only in embedded format. Which brings me to the second point. That would be the worst form of censorship ever. "You can watch this on any other website embedded but not our own."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

How likely is it that anyone would make a Football salute during a religious funeral?
Lady Bird Johnson got two degrees from the University of Texas when she was young. When she was older and more established, she was on the University's board of regents. She donated lots of money and land to the university, so clearly there was a strong tie between the two. It's not out of place at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hi Free Speaker,

You have unfortunately not quite understood the reason for making that hand sign the same for the Texas Longhorns, which of course being an old time ATSer I know full well about.

I think I understand a little more than you actually.

Maybe you'd do well to investigate things a bit further, and we could also if you like start a basket ball team called the Tall Dribble, that way we can do the Hitler salute and all we'd need to say is Heck, we're Dribble Fans. Buy that would be as much drivel as your Longhorn story.

Very weak my friend. The Hitler salute.

Do you really think Hitler created that gesture and was the first to use it?

I made it the salute of the Party long after the Duce had adopted it. I'd read the description of the sitting of the Diet of Worms, in the course of which Luther was greeted with the German salute. It was to show him that he was not being confronted with arms, but with peaceful intentions. In the days of Frederick the Great, people still saluted with their hats, with pompous gestures. In the Middle Ages the serfs humbly doffed their bonnets, whilst the noblemen gave the German salute. It was in the Ratskeller at Bremen, about the year 1921, that I first saw this style of salute. It must be regarded as a survival of an ancient custom, which originally signified: "See, I have no weapon in my hand!" I introduced the salute into the Party at our first meeting in Weimar. The SS at once gave it a soldierly style. It's from that moment that our opponents honored us with the epithet "dogs of Fascists".
—Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Table Talk

Source

How likely is it that anyone would make a Football salute during a religious funeral? Get real, this was a religious ceremony and their hand sign was religious too, only not a religion you have sufficiently investigated to know how it extends into the American government and higher elite circles.

Have you ever been to Texas? Apparently you know nothing of the fanatisism some Texans feel towards anything football. Ladybird Johnson just happend to be a big fan of the Longhorns you know. Did you see the college marching band start playing before the symbol was flashed? Oh let me guess, that was just cover ploy.

If you can't fathom that, then either you're disingenious or extremely naive about what goes on in our world, and need to get out of the kicking open open doors section of ATS and get yourself some meat and potatoes.

I'm afraid I would be naive if I believed this nonsense. You really need to check your facts because this type of thread is right up there with Lady Gaga is a illuminati agent.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It is a bit ridiculous what gets copyright claimed and what doesn't. That's how I know the Marine/Britney Spears video is pure propaganda.

I'm not really sure about this one. A lady born in Texas who graduated from Texas with a song from that school inciting the hand sign of that school. Someone said something in here about how we don't understand how this sign and UT came to be. Maybe you could throw a link our way so we can seek to attain your level of enlightenment...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I recommend not muting the 2nd video until after 1:35.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner
It is a bit ridiculous what gets copyright claimed and what doesn't. That's how I know the Marine/Britney Spears video is pure propaganda.

Not commenting about the longhorns things cause I think it's a non-issue. This however caught my eye. Copyright claims get those videos whose rights owners submit a complaint. Some don't care if the videos are on youtube. They are the smart ones. More publicity and they don't have to actually pay anything for that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Very weak my friend. The Hitler salute.

Do you really think Hitler created that gesture and was the first to use it?

Freespeaker, a little culture goes a long way. While this hand sign might go back further yet, the oldest reference to its use was to salute Caesar who originally was the democratically elected leader of the Roman Senate almost two and a half millenia ago. Il Dulce (Viva?) had resolved to rebuild the grandeur of ancient Rome and to re-establish the former empire, thus the occupation of Ethiopia and his ambitions to dominate Europe before the German apprentice had built up his own political party so support a similar agenda.

Consider what you wish to be false, I really couldn't care less. You're the one having to live in your own self-made reality and if that one suits you, then "Go Longhorns!" and may the dark side of the force be with you.

GS
PS. Your blinders earned you the distinct honor of my very first use of that emoticon

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Lady Bird Johnson got two degrees from the University of Texas when she was young. When she was older and more established, she was on the University's board of regents. She donated lots of money and land to the university, so clearly there was a strong tie between the two. It's not out of place at all.

Hi Josh Norton,

I am about to get out of this ATS section which is clearly populated by members unable to read a simple thread topic or do much more beyond providing apologetics for the dominant Satanist Sect present in the USA while lauding their Texan origins or justifying their own use of said hand sign as fanaticized brain-dulled sports fans. Yes these words are harsh but heartfelt and in my opinion legitimate when the emphasis of the discussion is displaced from the highly important issue of mass mind control and censorship on an international scale versus the trite considerations of a given group's use of hand signals - whether for social bonding around trivial sporting events or to reminisce their group's latest ritual indulgences in an American society deeply penetrated with thinly veiled pagan rites to which most are so conditions as to be oblivious to them.

"His name is Bevo. Long may he reign!"
December 1916 issue of the Texas Exes Alcalde magazine

With a simple change of name, we have the same formulation used when dedicating one's soul to Satan.

DIVINE CULTS OF THE SACRED BULLS

"The satanic hand sign is a representation of the Goat of Mendes or Baphomet. The two outer fingers represent the horns and the two clenched fingers with the thumb represent the goat's head & beard. It's the hand sign that satanists use during satanic rituals to pledge allegiance to and solidarity with Lucifer. I've seen movies and still photos of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice, and that's the hand sign they hold up. They don't flash the "V" for victory hand sign at a satanic ritual."

"Bush (and his family), members of G8, and satanic insiders around the world intentionally display the satanic hand sign in public in order to send a signal to other satanists of the NWO that says 'we rule', or 'we're unafraid to publicly demonstrate our allegiance to Lucifer.' The NWO satanists figure that victory is close at hand, so they've become more emboldened of late to show their colors."

"A certain percentage of gullible and naive people will accept the ludicrous explanation that the Bush press people have offered that claim that the Bushes are flashing their endorsement of a Texas football team, or for Texan steers called Longhorns, but anyone who has even rudimentary knowledge of satanism knows that it's the satanic hand signal, the sign of the goat."

More on the Satanic Hand Sign

Of course any horned beast can be visually evoked in this way, and it is of course mere coincidence that such an evocation of a horned beast which pre-existed the Longhorns by thousands of continued years of practice, would be randomly reinvented to symbolize a steer.

Regarding Lady Bird's connection with that sign, it would be useful to note that Claudia Alta Taylor was a student there between 1930 and 1934 more than twenty years before this sign was first used on campus. She was indeed involved in the school many decades later yet having administrative duties as Regent is not quite the same as being a sports fan and that while she may have done so, I have never saw her make the Hook 'em sign. However I have witnessed important people in D.C. make entire speeches the whole time with a sharp Hook 'em sign brandished extensively at the end of both their waving arms - in meetings which had nothing to do with sports or Texas with no representatives of that state present in attendance.

"In January, 1971, Mrs. Johnson was appointed to a six-year term as a member of The University of Texas System Board of Regents. She was a life member of The University of Texas Ex-Student Association, and was a member of the International Conference Steering Committee (1981-82) and The University of Texas Centennial Commission."

LBJ Biographical Chronology

Furthermore that the Catholic Priests officiating at this funeral also made such hand signs is quite inappropriate if not outright shocking. First it is totally out of place when sending a soul to God in their final resting place to use the hand sign traditionally associated with Satan. Their own hierarchy has its own "official vie ws" on that, whatever may be the reality behind the scenes or in the cellars of the Vatican. To illustrate this incongruity, here is what happened back in 1985, taking note that this funeral was filmed in 2007.

" In 1985, five Americans were arrested, due to its satanic connotations after dancing and displaying the gesture in front of the Vatican while celebrating the victory of the Longhorns."

en.wikipedia.org...'em_Horns" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Wikipedia: Hook_'em_Horns

These sects have taken over much of Western society and are the main behind the scenes controlling influences at the apex of Freemasonry and other secret societies. Much of the world is more than Fed Up with them and I sincerely hope that their days are counted. Outing them should be the main focus of the ATS forum or of any genuine truth seeker dedicated to making this a better world. Let us hope their time is up and each do our share to ensure their reign ends.

Interestingly this video was NOT censored

I have expounded on this to lay it to rest before leaving this topic which obviously is of no interest to those who pretend to be interested in decoding conspiracies in this world yet who cannot be troubled with exploring the insidious presence of such occult organizations within our very society. Choose your blinders or debunk, as you wish, yours truly is out of this section thanks to your inability to get beyond yourselves and to be so hung up on the externalities of issues that you cannot for a moment pause to reflect on what it might mean. Maybe it was the Masonic video which triggered this response, ATS being deeply penetrated with masons from its staff to much of its membership. So be it, gather in covens or temples and choose sordid pathways either of ignorance or of ignonomy.

GS

edit on 25-4-2011 by Getsmart because: what there is to see is right before your eyes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And new owner Google is sure to flood the site with chaff, making it harder for us to find the wheat, as it were.

Google To finance $100 Million Worth Of Original Programs For YouTube
By Charlie White, Mashable
April 7, 2011 8:51 a.m. EDT
www.cnn.com...

edit on 4/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join