It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Truth About The Tea Party!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Please People of America, Watch this Movie!

Nothing to add.
edit on 23-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
She got it:

Is this the cause nobody will react on this thread?

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A real grass roots party wouldn't be sponsored by the corporate elite. It's still not much different than the republican and democrat parties we have now. They are all influenced by corporate money and self interests. The tea party says they don't want government programs yet they don't want medicare cut? As soon as a government program affects their pocket books their priorities change. Give me an organization that stands for cutting wasteful and abused government programs. cutting corporate tax loopholes, eliminating corporate welfare, corporate bail outs, cutting the military budget and ending these wars and I'll be more than happy to sign-up.

Some government programs are beneficial to the people, they just need managed oversight and removing the wasteful spending.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It is so frightening, it's almost like healthcare reform made the Koch brothers scratch their collective heads and say gee...what else is mandated as law to the American public, that we could privatize and make oodles more money on? Education, retirement(SSI),Highway maintenence, everything essentially we have been doing as a collective supportive country, those very things that make us a "United We Stand" country...they want to tear apart capitalize and make money from on a scale never before seen in history. The big picture is so obvious, what is frightening is how they have profiled the largest voting majority of easily "swayable" persons and tied up freedom, religious fervor and race to pull the heart strings of millions to support their greed...all the while sticking to the ignorant throngs they are using to accomplish it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Throw in cancelling all foreign aid and asking the U.N. to find a home in some other host (I really mean vicitim, like in "hosting" a lamprey eel) country and you could even convince me that political parties are only slightly less useless than a soup sandwich ! It's all crap and it doesn't matter which "party" spills it, it's all slop ! ! ! ! !

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Now I must say this is interesting...typically there a number of tea baggers defending the party when it is simply rhetoric and there isn't glaring obvious proof as we have on hand here. Are they 1, not responding because they are basically faced with proof of the movements absurdity, 2. putting their collective heads together to come up with some kind of psuedo-patriotic/ "freedom defending" sentiment that brings in the more easily manipulated members, 3 still asleep from last nights party/rally ?

Sigh I shouldn't insight the behavior, but I just cant help myself today
I really did wince listening to Sara Botox Palin trying to reverse the ol table ala the Princess Bride ( the Ibogaine beverage scene with Wesley in the battle of wits) trying to reference the Lefts billionaires. If she wasn't so funny with her obvious spoon fed allegations I might be bothered by her.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I am behind you people really need to be aware, that is why I was remarking on the lack of responses, there is a concerted effort to all Tea Bag puppets to not bring any attention to this thread they cannot as yet attempt to obscure with half truths and baiting.

+48 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
*yawn*
Great. Anoter thread telling me what I'm supposed to be believing in. What persons are programming my robot brain. What I am supposed to be thinking.

Tell me, Oh Wise And Brilliant progs, if you know so much about what we think and what we know and what we believe, what number am I thinking of now?

Do you get the Tea Party disinfo packets straight from the Obama campaign or is it filtered through your individual unions?

*yawn*
again.

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
More propganda from the left that are happy with the status quo.
Wow, an anti American comedian (well the left thinks she's funny) hatemonger and opinions bought and paid for else where...........and the Dems are all poor right? Keep trying fellas maybe you'll come up with something real.
As far as the racism, look no further than those in the WH, as well as some of Obamas appointments and get back to me.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Did you even watch the videos through? Sounds like all your doing is making a sophomoric stand on a shaky principle thinking you are being attacked. Please watch the videos and let us know what you think. I am sure that is all the OP is asking for. I shouldn't of been inflammatory for that I apologize. The proof is in the video pudding above.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by beezzer

Did you even watch the videos through? Sounds like all your doing is making a sophomoric stand on a shaky principle thinking you are being attacked. Please watch the videos and let us know what you think. I am sure that is all the OP is asking for. I shouldn't of been inflammatory for that I apologize. The proof is in the video pudding above.

Why watch the vids and waste MY time listening to leftist propoganda. I know what I believe. I know what I stand for.

I don't need talking points, spokesmen, "leaders" of any stripe, to tell me what to think.
Regards,

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So, the try to wake you up is leftist propaganda? This is funny. I know Tea Party Members are very active in the web. The Tea-Party will doom you if you believe them.
I just try to help you
And since I am live in Switzerland you can be sure I am damn neutral.

The Tea Party is a pure hate bash against your own interests, sponsored brainwash by the Corporations.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here is my response to this thread.

In defense of the Koch brothers

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
So, the try to wake you up is leftist propaganda? This is funny. I know Tea Party Members are very active in the web. The Tea-Party will doom you if you believe them.
I just try to help you
And since I am live in Switzerland you can be sure I am damn neutral.

I AM the Tea Party. Believe them? The Tea Party is made up of individuals. We are not a "group-think" organism. We all have different approaches but a similar goal.

Limited government.
Personal responsibility.

Nothing more. Now go ask another Tea Party person and you might get a different answer. We are not clones, drones, or mindless shills for some government "side".

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Its going to be difficult to show them the truth online, considering how many are paid shrills touting the party line, thread after thread.......

We are already seeing the teaparty politicians siding with the elite and corporation and Not the people yet even with there growing public record they still follow....sad but true.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Beezer

You sound a kind of programed. I will not discuss with radicals, sorry. I am far away from you country, I am a very peaceful, neutral and open minded person. And as this person I must say that what I see from that Tea-Party is just an embarrassing Joke. Your placards show illiteracy and blind rage. They are primitive and untrue and so the words of this corporatist talkers that say stupid things you want to hear.

End of Statement.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If there weren't enemies, who'd be responsible for all the stupidity in the world?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join