It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent doc about Trash--

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I watched Trash Inc. last night and was horrified. If you guys haven't seen it I highly suggest it. I think you may have to try to catch it on cnbc..because I couldn't get the video to load..but maybe you can.

Trash Inc.

This video was part of the show. The plastics coming out of the ocean are so fine that the beach is being covered in plastic "sand"...it is incredibly sad. China is basically where Europe was in the 1300's in terms of waste mgmnt. I wouldn't be surprised to see a super plague coming out of there in the near future. God or whatever help us all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

When are we going to get serious about implementing a recycling plan for all garbage. We can't keep on creating landfills. The world needs to invest some of the money they throw into their killing machines into inventions that will benefit the ecology and mankind as a whole.
edit on 22-4-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
oh yea, this is a very informative and enlightening documentary.

We really have to come up with more ways to recycle and lessen the burden we're putting on earth. It's amazing the amount of garbage from just 1 state and all the traveling it has to go through before actually finding a home about 15,000 miles away! And to think that this is every single day, hour, of accumulation from all of the U.S, multiplied by millions and millions of pounds. The best answer CANNOT BE TO SHOVE IT under future buildings!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I know one way to use that plastic. here is the process. 1.) shred the plastic into bits 2.) melt the plastic in a enclosed container with a tube running to a separate container.

You know what, why not I show you the man who made the machine. In that way you guys know how to deal with all of that waste plastic and turn it back into it's first form, fuel/gasoline, the clean kind.
edit on 23-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incorrect syntax

top topics

join