It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All That Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Found this interesting video.

Stop the hate............stop swallowing the corporate kool aid and allowing yourselves to be manipulated.

Judge each person on their own merits.

We have Muslims in our neighborhood and they are very nice non violent people.

The enemy isn't so much over there as here in Washington.

Hatred is manipulated.

No, I'm not advocating stoning of women and all the rest of it, but we do evil stuff to each other here in America too................the Muslims I know do not approve of or would ever consider stoning their three daughters, no matter what.

The girls are wearing jeans and nice scarfs. They are well mannered, respectful and do not push their ideas onto me near as much as the right wing fanatical Christians.

Now, think back............how many good southern Christians went to church on Sunday and hung a black person on Monday?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10d0f6aa581c.jpg[/atsimg]

The hatred of one another MUST STOP.

It's manipulation by TPTB, The real puppet masters.
edit on 22-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One day a middle eastern guy cut me off when I was driving. Those damn Muslims, terrorizing us innocent Americans. Hate them all!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

hi thx for the post,good vid although i must say these instances are few and far between and does not prove much except the man is compassionate, muslim or not....dave

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I've given you a S&F. Not so much for the video as for what you said. We must learn to not let them divide us. I have no hate for Muslims or any other "peer group". They are fighting the same enemy as us, the corrupt corporatocracy.

As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

if there's one thing i'm getting especially sick of, it's the perpetuated belief that we are at war with Islam, that all Muslims are on the same evil team and that if we don't root them out, they're going to impose Sharia Law on us!

This man truly embodies the REAL values and principles of the REAL Islam, not the twisted version practiced by an extremely small minority and blown out of proportion by our own MSM.

Don't worry though, you'll still get Johnny B Good and others on here telling you that that man is not a real muslim, because real muslims hate the west and want to rape our babies...says so in the koran.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
there is good and bad in all
Good Christians, bad cghristians, Jews, muslims, bhuddists..
its not the beliefs, its the PEOPLE that TWIST the belief systems

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There's a difference between Cultural Muslims and Radical Muslims.

Cultural Muslims are the ones you're talking about, and they don't do anything wrong. In fact they do little to practice their religion. They grew up that way, are practically forced to worship Allah and pray 5 times a day, but that's all they do. Much like many Christians today who just "get by" with what they can.

Note: And don't get me wrong, the ones I'm talking about are in the Middle Eastern countries, but there are those who DO practice the brotherly part, like the guy in OP's video, are also over in those countries, and even here in America.

Radical Muslims are those who take their religion to heart - those who, when they see the Koran tell them to murder infidels and enemies of Allah, they do it, and become a martyr by killing themselves in a suicide bombing (after all, the ONLY way to be guaranteed salvation and entrance into heaven is by dying a martyr, any other way, "it's up to Allah").

So yes. I hate that Radical Muslims kill people, if they don't kill people, they aren't Radical Muslims and are excluded in this conversation.

I wish it was that easy to stop this hate, my friend, but your message should be directed to them, not us.

Peace and Love.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Wise post.

At least you see the manipulation game.

Sadly, many do not.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

My message was directed to anyone harboring hatred in their heart for another human being without knowing them.

The hate must stop.

Judge each person by their own actions and words.

Now, I ask you a simple question. How would you feel if you held your daughter, son, brother, sister, mother or father, dead in your arms from an invading country? The man pictured below did not come over here and bother us.............we invaded his country for the oil, fed by lies and manipulated by a false flag operation.

How would you feel towards a country that allowed this to happen to your daughter?

For just one minute, 60 seconds, picture yourself as the man in the picture below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fbb78c989f3.jpg[/atsimg]

It is the elite that manipulate us into war with false flag operations and manipulate the hate.

Yes, in many ways these are primitive people, but most are like us, victims of corrupt leaders and manipulated just as we are.

Again, a warning to each and everyone of you..................the hatred and meaness MUST STOP!
edit on 22-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thank you. It is posts like yours that will help spread the truth.

EDIT: Ha! You beat me to the punch but I'll leave my take on hatred below.

On a seperate note I'd like to speak about the Muslims (folks from the middle east) that do hate Americans and do act out violently or with anti-American rhetoric. How would you feel if a foreign nation meddled in American affairs and set policy for you? Worse, what if they invaded America? Would you care about the reason they did it? I imagine many people would act out violently if their home was occupied by a foreign nation.

It doesn't take a genius to see who these wars benefit. And who loses out. The citizens and the soldiers who die for this sham. Many Vets are figuring this out while they are there. And that is most likely why Vets have been added to their ridiculous terror watchlists. Lots of lucrative contracts to be had in the Middle East and there's a whole new population to exploit and turn to the church of consumerism.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Lionhearte

My message was directed to anyone harboring hatred in their heart for another human being without knowing them.

The hate must stop.

Judge each person by their own actions and words.

Now, I ask you a simple question. How would you feel if you held your daughter, son, brother, sister, mother or father, dead in your arms from an invading country? The man pictured below did not come over here and bother us.............we invaded his country for the oil, fed by lies and manipulated by a false flag operation.

How would you feel towards a country that allowed this to happen to your daughter?

For just one minute, 60 seconds, picture yourself as the man in the picture below.

*snip*

It is the elite that manipulate us into war with false flag operations and manipulate the hate.

Yes, in many ways these are primitive people, but most are like us, victims of corrupt leaders and manipulated just as we are.

Again, a warning to each and everyone of you..................the hatred and meaness MUST STOP!
edit on 22-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

Of course I agree with you, I may not agree with their beliefs, but they're my fellow man regardless - which is something I don't think people realize. We're all here on this planet together.. why are we fighting?

I guess it's inevitable when you get down to brass taxes, but this mindless racism and prejudice isn't the way it should be, and that's coming from me, a Christian, who, although I may not agree with the lifestyle of many, many people today, I don't hate them for it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
There's a difference between Cultural Muslims and Radical Muslims.

Cultural Muslims are the ones you're talking about, and they don't do anything wrong. In fact they do little to practice their religion. They grew up that way, are practically forced to worship Allah and pray 5 times a day, but that's all they do. Much like many Christians today who just "get by" with what they can.

Note: And don't get me wrong, the ones I'm talking about are in the Middle Eastern countries, but there are those who DO practice the brotherly part, like the guy in OP's video, are also over in those countries, and even here in America.

Radical Muslims are those who take their religion to heart - those who, when they see the Koran tell them to murder infidels and enemies of Allah, they do it, and become a martyr by killing themselves in a suicide bombing (after all, the ONLY way to be guaranteed salvation and entrance into heaven is by dying a martyr, any other way, "it's up to Allah").

So yes. I hate that Radical Muslims kill people, if they don't kill people, they aren't Radical Muslims and are excluded in this conversation.

I wish it was that easy to stop this hate, my friend, but your message should be directed to them, not us.

Peace and Love.

first of all, what makes you an expert on the subject? i love how you can speak with such certainty about the difference between "cultural" and "radical" Muslims. are these terms you've invented? or is this sourced from somewhere?

2nd, radical muslims are not "those who take their religion to heart." that is a sweeping generalization which implies that any muslim who takes their faith seriously and believes in their religion is automatically a radicalized violent extremist. i'm willing to bet you that the man in the OP practices his faith regularly and believes that Allah will select him for entry into the afterlife.

3rd what makes you so sure that suicide bombers and muslim terrorists are doing so in order to get into heaven? how do you know the personal motivations behind a person giving their life for a cause? the kamikazes of WW2 Japan weren't Muslim, and yet they all clamored at the chance to become a martyr for the emperor. you can't just assume that because CNN told you that "radical muslims" blew something up that they did and were doing so in order to promote their religion or attain salvation. well, actually, you can. you're just an idiot for doing so.

you clearly do not wish to stop any hate. right in your post you tell us that you HATE radical muslims. if you want to stop hate, you have to start with your own. i guarantee the big bad scary muslim bogeyman will not see your hatred and think "man, I should really change my ways." if a guy punches you in the face, the WORST way to ensure that he doesn't do it again is to hit him back.

Meeting hate with hate can only make more hate. it's up to us, the freedom-loving peoples of the world (as W. put it) to reach out to the int'l muslim community and show solidarity with them because, guess what? they dislike the radicals just as much as you do! and they're no more capable of stopping them than we are!

until the world stops trying to stop or prevent violence by using violence, we will always have poor, starving 3rd worlders with a grudge against the spoiled pig nations of the world.

edit on 22-4-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

Thank you. It is posts like yours that will help spread the truth.

EDIT: Ha! You beat me to the punch but I'll leave my take on hatred below.

On a seperate note I'd like to speak about the Muslims (folks from the middle east) that do hate Americans and do act out violently or with anti-American rhetoric. How would you feel if a foreign nation meddled in American affairs and set policy for you? Worse, what if they invaded America? Would you care about the reason they did it? I imagine many people would act out violently if their home was occupied by a foreign nation.

It doesn't take a genius to see who these wars benefit. And who loses out. The citizens and the soldiers who die for this sham. Many Vets are figuring this out while they are there. And that is most likely why Vets have been added to their ridiculous terror watchlists. Lots of lucrative contracts to be had in the Middle East and there's a whole new population to exploit and turn to the church of consumerism.

i agree with you 100%, i just couldn't resist pointing out a minor semantics error. you say "muslims (folks from the middles east) that do hate americans," though I'm sure you already know that muslims live all over the world, ethnic middle easterners are called arabs, anti-Westernism is rampant the world over and non-muslims can hate America, too!
edit on 22-4-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People hate a lot of things, there's no difference between the amount of hate Islam receives compared to, Christianity, rich people, Nazis, Democrats, Americans, Republicans, etc. I have seen many ignorant people state very hateful things about Muslims, however I believe there are just as many people saying ignorant and hateful things about, gays, women, etc. You're just cherry picking to fit your paradigm.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

It is indeed just a semantics thing. I meant that the people in the Middle East as a whole as there are many different people there. The thread, however, originally referred to the hating of Muslims.

And as you mentioned people all over the globe harbor animosity for America. I don't blame them. All I can say is that the government represents the world's elite, not the citizens. They hate us because they are ignorant of the truth. That is the same reason some Americans hate Muslims.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

nice.
yeah, you can't really blame people in other countries for not loving us. they really only see our huge corporations and military; not the best of our society at all. while I'd never excuse violence as a means to an end, i can't really knock the motive. or at least the apparent one. it's just hard for most americans to hear that they've got problems with our int'l trade practices and foreign policy and not assume that they have problems with each of us individually.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

There is truth in what your post said. People do hate all kinds of things. That hate benefits TPTB. The more people hate each other, the more divided they are. The more divided we are, the less we will work together for our common good. Or to rise against these criminal elements.

Division and hate are fostered subversively. Divide and conquer is their game.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"To All That Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil,"

Lemme change that for a second. Imagine we are at war. Fighting an enemy. Follow me so far?

And someone, say around 1943, writes an article that says, "To All That Hate Germans - not all of them are evil,"

Do you see what I'm getting at here? Sure they are not all evil, but as long as they continue to shoot at me and mine, then I am going to shoot back.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They did not come over here..........get that.

911 was a false flag operation..........do the research, get that.

We went over there.

How would you feel if the most powerful military country in the world invaded your country and killed your children...........get that.

No, again 911 was a orchestrated event to manipulate hatred and fear in order to induce the American People into a unjust war.

Get that?

You have been manipulated.

"They" did not come over here and kill our children - we have gone over there and killed theirs.

How would you thus feel if this happened to you?

It's all about the oil and domination....................money.

Sad, you can't or won't see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

if someone wrote an article drawing the distinction between Nazis and the German People, he or she would be a rational thinker. it is insane to say that we are even at war with Muslims, let alone that you SHOULD lump them all into one category. when was your family shot at by muslims? were they wearing the official uniform of the World Muslim Army? when did The Muslims (since they are all one group to you, since we are at war with them) declare war on you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join