It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666barcodes : Have you heard about that ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks man

Yeah I wrote it. I call it the Humpty Dumpty Haiku.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I scanned 350 products yesterday at work. 174 in stock, 174 void, 1 out of stock (which was an in stock), and 1 void corrected (which also was an in stock). That leaves me with originally 176 in stock items and 174 void. Anyways, back to scanning 350 products yesterday. Yes, all products had a line appearing to be a '6' at the beginning, middle, and end. However, these three lines do not meet the criteria of the bar code system to represent a number. I'm sorry to bring this up, but I am not an evil entity. I sin all the time (and who doesn't), but I am not the spawn of Satan.

I am simply a marketer doing their job and scanning products for Corporate. Behind the bar codes there is a complex system of computer analysis designed for price changes. If you want to live in a world of no monetary value, then move into M. Night's "The Village" (great movie by the way, and it has me thinking...any takers?). I believe that the translation is that the mark of the beast must be accepted. I do not feel that the bar code system is anything that has reached the criteria of a mark being accepted, because I don't buy products because of the bar code.

As far as Denmark goes, I believe that there was word going around inside of the marketing world that they were wanting to change the bar code system to make it look less like '666' was being represented. However, yesterday I did come across at least one product that ended with '666' (not counting the final digit the is seperated to the right, because the is not as important as the middle 10), oddly enough it was a pack of generic razors. Symbolism? Maybe...but Denmark is wanting to get rid of the successive numerical chain of '666' in all products...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
By the way, the Bible says the earth will be destroyed by fire and then after the 'final judgement' there will be a 'new heavens and a new earth'

Apparently, there will be a great meteor shower after the battle of Armageddon, that destroys the earth and brings a close to the timeline in order to facilitate final judgement of all who ever lived.

Que: Lake of Fire smoke and mirrors.

your mileage may vary

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, it could all soon be moot, as it looks like the RFID is replacing the barcode.

Actually, it seems the RFID is going to replace most ID systems altogether.

Microchipping of human beings has begun, creating a division that I see ending in the non-chipped being outcasts.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Who says that armageddon or ragnarok will be on earth, i believe that earth wont last longer than about 0,00000000000001 sec in this apocalypse.

for the warriors that defend humankind we will fight this glorius battle at the plain of ida

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I'm sorry, maybe i'm starting a thread on a topicwich have been yet discussed on ATS, but can I would like to know of some have heard about a legend that pretend that the 666 number is hidden in every barcodes.

If you want to know more about thet, read this article :

www.av1611.org...

And this one :

www.bilderberg.org...

erm - 666 is NOT the mark of the devil - its 999 - hence why people call the police in places like the caribean "babylon"

I saw this on the omen film, or somewhere else.. but even tho it was a film, its still 999 in the outside real world.

hope this helps... possible debunk already???

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I saw a great movie called "Naked" directed by Mike Leigh. He main character is this mad genius nut, who discusses the 666 in barcodes. Thought I'd pass that on. Besides that bit, the movie is awesome anyway, so it's worth renting.

--

And I'll chuck in a couple-a links for fun too:

www.prolognet.qc.ca...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

"One will need the number of the Beast to buy and sell"

Cug

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
I challenge you. Go to the nearest supermarket and FIND something that can be buyed and/or purchased, without a barcode

Bananas, tomatos, carrots, peppers, peaches, onions, Pretty much any produce. Also the meat/fish behind the butcher counter is not barcoded. The fresh bread/danishes/doughnuts have no barcode.

Do I win the challenge??

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
Well...

�To those that don't believe in this Bar code system, i just have to say the following:

� Point a single object, that doesn't have a bar code.

I challenge you. Go to the nearest supermarket and FIND something that can be buyed and/or purchased, without a barcode

Bannanas, Apples, Pototoes, Celery, Lettuce, Grapes, Pears, Tomoatoes, Cucumbers....should I go one? The UPC makes it easier to track inventory, as well as the job of the cashier. Nothing more.

EDIT: Sorry Cug, I didnt read all the replies. My I.Q. was starting to drop.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by crisko]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The barcode has many effots towards it to both improve it and eliminate it.
I cant even make sense of how it wont be out of use real soon with the implementation of the computer tracking chip for example there are no bar codes there frequency and or radiological out put is the way they are identified. they are already in use in implants and security strips in most packages its just a matter of time when paper trails wont excist and electronic records will be the only means of sale id and purchases.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I feel very sorry for the man that tries to give me "The mark".
-Semper Fi

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I second that, they may kill me but ill damn sure take one or two with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I always thought the mark of the Beast will be placed in your hand or forehead? I thought thats what the Bible said am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When I was a pentacostal, the ministers used to talk about this stuff. Back in about 1996 I remember the church handed out propaganda about President Clinton signing a law for everyone to carry the Marc card. I was freaked out and over a period of two years it never happened. This "book of revelation" paranoia was used in these churches all the time. I remember another time on minister said by 2000 all people will have chips imbedded into them and the internet whould be used to monitor them. The main website would be lucifer.net and everyone in the world would be forced to use it. funny stuff and I have alot more stories.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I worry more about the national ID cards that are comming out soon, they have been passing this back and forth from committee to committee for years but since the events of 9-11 the idea has basically been given the go ahead from the department of homeland security and others and there are companies out there that have already submitted proposals to congress. Are your papers in order?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
All I can say is if you're worried about the card being the mark, or representing the mark is check it. If it has it burn it, thats what id do anyway. If they get passed its probably gonna be manditory but surely they wont kill people (right off, if it is the symbolism of the mark) for not using/having it. Up to interpretation i suppose.

It does say in the bible that you wont be able to buy food, clothing or shelter with out the mark though. I dont think it says exactly what that mark is going to be on (? i may be wrong). But if these ID Cards are passed arnt they going to be manditory for buying food and what not?

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Delirious]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is unrelated to the barcode, but relevant perhaps in that the bar code may be a similar system, and I wanted to get you guys' reaction to this little tid bit I of info I found. My apologies to the Jewish community, but if this is accurate, I would like to hear a Jewish perspective in reaction to this.

Rv:18:19:
And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
www.freehomepages.com/truebeliever/foodtax.htm
What we have stumbled upon here is a Babylonian Talmudic Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Jewish imposed exploitation tax on food which appears to have spread throughout the kitchen to non-food items so as to become a Jewish tax on food plus kitchen products, and from there made its way to the laundry room so as to become a Jewish tax on food plus kitchen products plus laundry products, and from there metastasized to the medicine cabinet so as to become a Jewish tax on food plus
kitchen products plus laundry products plus over-the-counter medications.

YTHE KOSHER FOOD TAXY
ALL CHRISTIANS MUST PAY
The Kosher Food Tax is the biggest consumer fraud existing in America. Examine every item in your cupboards for either the (U) or (K) labels. These symbols represent a Jewish blessing and when these small symbols are detected, it means that you have unwittingly paid a tax to a Jewish religious group. They will not always be on the front of the package; they may be hidden amid the small print near the label's seam. This cryptic code has to do with a Hebrew secret, a heist, which illuminates the Jews' power in the United States. The circled U, sometimes with the word Parve, stands for Union of Orthodox Jews (UOJCA), the K stands for Kosher (KOV K). Both will not be found on the same package. These symbols mean that the product's producer paid the Jews a kind of tax to have some rabbi bless it. Don't confuse these letters with the letter R which stands for registered trade mark or a letter C which stands for copyright. These two letters will probably be there too. You have now discovered what the Jews call
hechsers, a rip-off code found on most grocery items. In 1959, the Wall Street Journal estimated that this massive Jewish payola at about $20 million. That is almost forty years ago. Since that time, the Jewish owned Wall Street Journal has remained silent. The rip-off is thought to be in the hundreds of millions today.
The Jewish Post of July 30, 1976 reported that Rabbi Harvey Sentor admitted that Kov K was a profit-making concern. The UOJCA extracts exactly the same levy as Kov K, and in exactly the same way. Jews, of course, defend these blessings in any way they can, but what this rip-off really boils down to for the Gentile is legalized extortion. After all, the Jews represent but 2.9% of the population. It is not an option for the Gentile to have this tax removed from products he buys or have the little Jewish letters erased. He has to pay this tax to the Jews whether he wants to or not. If this was nothing more than a bizarre religious ceremony, giving rabbinical approval to food and food products prepared in a specific way to meet an unusual diet, then why are steel wool and kitchen utensils also included? The Jews have a strange diet indeed! If these blessings are so important to Jews, why do they charge for them? You would think
that they would be willing to give this service free for benefit of their own
people and perhaps pay something to food product companies for providing this Kosher identification. Instead, it's the reverse- companies have to pay to have the Kosher identification. Since Jews represent a small percent of America's population, why is it that they place most of the burden of this tax on the shoulders of the Gentile? Why have the Gentile consumers been so silent for so long about this perennial extortion by the Jews? And since this burden comes off as a tax, don't Gentiles have a right to know where and how this money is spent?
How on earth do the Jews get away with this daylight robbery? The answer is that the Jewish blessing agencies wield enormous power through Jewish domination of the retail and distribution trades..and Jews own America's press. Non-compliance by a food producer would quickly bring about a Jewish boycott of the product.
Bankruptcy! Here is how this clever scheme works. An Orthodox Rabbi will
approach a company and warn the owners that unless their product is certified as Kosher, or fit for a Jew to eat , they will face a boycott by every Jew in America. Once they succumb to this BLACKMAIL, they are required to keep the total amount paid the Rabbis every year a strict secret! The growth of this Kosher racket has been nothing less than phenomenal. In 1960, only 225 food products paid the Kosher tax. By 1966, this figure grew to 476 and jumped to 1000 by 1974. Today, a whopping 17,500 companies have been intimidated into paying this multi-level tax.

[How The Kosher Tax Operates] The Union of Orthodox Rabbis which issues the (U) symbol controls 80% of the Kosher certification business. They employ some 300 Rabbis who travel nation-wide inspecting food processing plants. First, the company must pay an annual fee for the use of the copyright symbol the (U) or (K) or a version thereof. Second, the company must pay a separate heavy fee each time a team of Rabbis shows up to inspect their plant (Certain meat packers are
required to hire Rabbis full time at extravagant salaries). Third, the company must pay these fees over and over again for each different product they make.
Thus, General Foods pays dozens of separate fees. Also, each sub-contracting company which provides any type of ingredient which goes into the finished product must also pay separate fees to the visiting Rabbis . Sometimes a single product may eventually be taxed as many as a dozen times right down the line before it reaches you the consumer! Last, but not least, these fees must be paid annually and they are increased each year. Only by increasing the public awareness of the Kosher Food Tax and doing our best to refrain from purchasing products with the K or U symbols, can we begin to end this outrage being perpetrated upon our people. With the purchasing power of the dollar less all the time, we cannot afford this outrage to continue unchecked.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dont know if this matters at all or not. but the number 6 in bianary code is 0110 which is the number fastest and easiest read by a computer

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
RFID Industry tries to suppress damaging photos

www.SpyChips.com

Sun's got the whole world in his hands, Sun's got the whole wide world in his hands.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
well its enough to make you think but i dont think you should choose to try to improve your understanding of morality because of a fear of the end.I think its out of a true understanding that a personal change is needed and that yes we all have good tendencies but even the "nice" lot of us still puts alot of hurt and lies out there and the scary thing its almost without intention

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join