It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are the only chance for "change" for the better....Come to save us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I would like to start this off by saying after reading a lot of people's direct memories of alien abductions there aren't too many people whom actually remember the entire event. This would lead me to believe they have the ability to wipe memory.

If aliens can wipe a memory we would need to set this up in order to change everything.

1. Get all nuclear weaponry together to dispose of them.
2. Get all money worldwide together to dispose of.
3. Re-write all rules and standards of life on Earth.
4. Dispose of all money/weaponry/dumb ideas we have that can be eliminated.
5. Have aliens wipe the memory of every person on Earth.
6. START OVER FRESH

I see no other way of making this world change from what it is now to something better. Do you??

Please add your thoughts and/or opinions to this. If someone can prove me wrong and they know of a way to make things better some other way, please jump in.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Are we worth saving if we can't even save ourselves?

...this is the question I confront the most

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We definitely need outside help at this point. I really believe in free choice, and I believe in the elite's rights and freedoms just as I believe in my own, and if they want to poison this planet and themselves, great, have fun with that, but give us the free will choice to NOT be a part of it.

If the aliens are reading this.... please, help those of us that don't want to participate in this insanity anymore. Beam us off this insane asylum planet of the talking monkeys and drop us off on a planet that operates logically and honest. We should have a choice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What is your vision of something better ?

I guarantee that everyones vision will not be the same and therein lies the problem, who has the right vision of a perfect world ?

As long as people think they have a right to intefere with someone elses life and opinions we will never have cohesion between our race as a whole.

Being able to acknowledge that everyone has a right to their own opinion would help us a hell of alot but sadly there's too many ignorant people in the world for that to happen

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I wasn't clear on that because it really doesn't matter to me, I just want something better. We have lies, deceit, murder..... The list goes on and on. I just want something to change to where everyone is honest to everyone no matter what the result would be from the citizens. I want information on topics that is 100% true and I am not lied to about it. I want an honest world and I believe most kinks could be worked out from there. Dishonesty is where everything goes wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If we have to wait for a species that we've never even met to bring us betterment then i think that shows how pathetic we are.
Personally i don't think we have to wait on anything to help us and only we can help ourselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
If we have to wait for a species that we've never even met to bring us betterment then i think that shows how pathetic we are.
Personally i don't think we have to wait on anything to help us and only we can help ourselves.

You are the one I was awaiting for that answer. Now tell me how we do that??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I truly belive the "Greys" are evil in nature and tend to trick there abductors in beliving they are good.

I dont think there hear to save us!
edit on 21-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Honesty ?

So you want a world without Santa and the Easter Bunny and the Toothfairy ?

Sometimes a lie can be quite harmless

Really what you want is a world where noone gets hurts and everyone gets on with one another and a government is in place to serve the people instead of control and babysit them ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I truly belive the "Greys" are evil in nature and tend to diseve there abductors.

I guess the point I was trying to make was someone would have to wipe our memories and leave only good stuff for us to learn after it's all done. If humans had this technology I wouldn't have brought aliens into this discussion, but as it sits they are the only ones with this type of technology so it is said.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I truly belive the "Greys" are evil in nature and tend to diseve there abductors.

I guess the point I was trying to make was someone would have to wipe our memories and leave only good stuff for us to learn after it's all done. If humans had this technology I wouldn't have brought aliens into this discussion, but as it sits they are the only ones with this type of technology so it is said.

Thats what im talking about. If there for the good why do they feel the need for us to forget what they did to us? If there is a good and a bad balance to the univers i belive they are on the bad side of the balance
edit on 21-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

link   

We could do everything you stated but without the memory wipe because we have to remember the evil that opressed us to keep it gone. Otherwise the same cycle will be repeated. Lets say something like this happened before, but we dont remember. Now were right back were we started. You learn by making mistakes but we need to make sure the PTB mistakes dont kill us.

P.S. To get rid of the nuclear waste we should launch it on a rocket to the sun, and anyone that doesnt want to make the world a better place should be en route with it haha.

link   
reply to post by Discotech

Guess what though. Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, etc. Are small lies made up by parents to tell to their children to bring them joy!! What lie have we been told that brought more joy to your life from your "parents the government"??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't want my memory completely gone. I think that if they were here to help, they could teach us some things. And if we worked together, came up with a better way to live.. we could turn this around.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't know if I agree with that statement. The reason being I am religous (not over religous) but I believe that anything alive in our universe was created by god and god couldn't create an alien species to be evil toward another fellow creation of the almighty. I think the reason they wipe your memory is so you don't remember what they were studying on you. The grey's are much more technologically advanced and some people would probably never be able to sleep again if they remembered what happened to them. I see them wiping your memory as something good for that person so they can live their life without the fear of remembering.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

To be honest the more I'm thinking about my comment about "white lies" the more I'm thinking that they aren't actually harmless and are actually a precursor to moulding into the pysche that it's ok to lie.

I'd probably get more joy had I known at the time my parents were giving me gifts instead of some strange fat man with a white beard who only visits one night of the year.

Would be interesting to run studies on this I reckon!

Anyway back on topic, do you really believe if our memories were wiped and we were somehow reset to how we began that we wouldn't repeat all our mistakes all over again, when throughout history all we've done is repeat our mistakes while knowing that fact as well ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am sorry but this is what i see:
A) Someone all-powerful and benign erases our memories and our civilization and general
B) Leaving several billions of people with no memories whatsorever who cannot read/speak/write/ctr but with "new rules and ideas"
C)a) Watching majority dying of hunger and deseases ,remnants thrown back to stone age
C)b) Feeding everyone ,dressing everyone and wasting enormous resources until after numerous generations self-reliance can be achieved.
Why????????

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Don't be sorry I love hearing what others think and I am a rare person who will talk to you no matter your position on the topic. I see your points but I am saying all the right things are in place already because we set them prior to wiping the memories for us to learn after it is done. Everything is set up for success now and after all the preparations are made, then the memory wipe.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
WOW, there's a lot more going on in this forum than what's simply written down.

Appears to me Ufology is taking on more and more of the attributes of a religion.

One universal attribute of religion is a belief that "a great good coming from above will save mankind and the earth.''

Ufology certainly has more qualities of a religion: proponents and opponents (many fanatical) of a belief system based mostly on faith. Statistically about as many people have had religious visions as have witnessed UFOs. We seldom hear of the religious type because they're not usually shared with the public, being of a more personal nature. The rest of us either believe or disbelieve the hear-say evidence of others and act upon the information with a closed or open mind. In this thread the aliens are to end one existence (mankind) and start over. Another belief shared by most religions.

All the above sounds like a religion to me, and was predicted decades ago by Ufologist extraordinaire Jacques Vallee. His books and articles are of more importance today than when they were written. You can read them for free on "Scribd".

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why is it almost always that "outsiders" must come to the rescue? Why don't people listen to each other instead of relying on "outsiders"? I see that certain stubborn people don't learn from their own families and relatives but are more likely "swayed" by those "outside" the box --- friends, strangers, aliens and pals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join