It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheen is demanding Obama to show his birth certificate!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Fresh off of losing his battle for custody of his twin sons Tuesday, Charlie Sheen took on the topic of American politics on his Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour, the Washington Post reports.

Normally reserving his criticisms for his former bosses at CBS and his ex-wives, Sheen went after President Barack Obama, questioning the validity of his birth certificate, while toying with his own ideas about running for office.

“For starters, I was f**king born here, how about that? And I got proof! Nothing Photoshopped about my birth certificate,” Sheen said.

According to the Post, Sheen’s comments brought cheers from the 3,700-seat venue in Washington, D.C.

Sheen also took on Sarah Palin, calling her a “lunatic from Alaska” and added that he would handle Libyan dictator Moammar al-Qaddafi by making him “marry my [ex-wives] Brooke and Denise.”
Yesterday, a judge ruled against giving Sheen sole custody of his 2-year-old twin sons because he was reportedly concerned with Sheen’s bragging about substance abuse.
According to a report from TMZ, “Judge Hank Goldberg was well aware Brooke had relapsed into drug use, but the judge was equally disturbed by Charlie's substance abuse and the fact that he bragged about it.”
For now, Sheen will continue to share custody under the existing arrangement with Mueller.

Link to source

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wonder what's Sheen's beef with Obama? I mean, who does Sheen have in mind for office? Or is he the puppet of a higher power...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
-.-
edit on 21-4-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: double post

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What?! Charlie Sheen is demanding Obama to show his birth certificate? Now we know the birther cause is truly legitimate which such an authority as Sheen behind it!

Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I DEMAND CHARLIE SHEEN SHOW HIS DRUG TEST. NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. NOT SCANNED. REAL.

(lol.. He was on CNN and had his "drug test" stating he was 100% clean.... Yeah... like a multimillionaire couldn't get a doctor to make a quick signature)

He clearly didn't study for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen asking for anything besides directions to the nearest rehab center is nothing more than wasted air.

Line two.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

finally, this lunatic movement has a lunatic leader to match! maybe now that Super Burnout Man has thrown his support behind this, the few rationalists left in Camp Birther will jump ship. Hawaii went paperless in their record keeping, the short-form "receipt" is literally the only copy that the state is physically able to produce. People who want the long-form released are going to be waiting for a while!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

aw, you beat my sarcastic quip onto the boards!
down with birthers!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

ahaha It is incomprehensible cool to Obama even thought he could keep this secret ... but ok if there are facts to show that he lied, he can be prosecuted? was in prison? thrown to their homeland hehe? hna will get political asylum, then? LOL

Stay tuned for moore crazy world news&stuff as we now entered the Obamazone...yepp we have a lift off and going to the moon
hm sorry about that...just slipped my mind that the moonlanding was fake as Obamas birth certificate

WE ON ATS CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH-BRING IT ON!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The only thing tragic about Charlie Sheen is the mental torture he put his ex-wife Denise Richards through. She's a beautiful woman and a great mother to her kids. He'll die a lonely old man cause he'll never get another woman as fine as that again.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You are wasting your time insulting charlie sheen.

Whats the point?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
.(lol.. He was on CNN and had his "drug test" stating he was 100% clean.... Yeah... like a multimillionaire couldn't get a doctor to make a quick signature)

You don't necessarily have to study.
There are many other ways to cheat too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In fairness, he hasn't shown us his warlock documentation either. All this talk of having tiger blood and such. Has anyone done a DNA test? I wanna see his warlock credentials before I even think about absorbing anything he says.

-Why doesn't he just go smoke crack until he's lifeless-

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The tide is turning.
Even Hollywood is beginning to turn on Obama.
Pretty soon it will be ok to comfortably laugh at Obama jokes without any fear of being labeled a racist.
Even Hollywood is beginning to discover the Emporer has no clothes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think you may have forgotten the man is his own squadron of F-16's...he's already King of crazytown... Plus who gives an eff about a birth certificate... I want to see proof of his Adonis DNA and tiger's blood.... WINNING! I'm sorry but I can't help but love the crazy mother effer...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
so the coke head sheen is now a birther for crying out loud

just go away sheen and do a couple of lines of coke and clear your mind whats left of it anyways

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

(lol.. He was on CNN and had his "drug test" stating he was 100% clean.... Yeah... like a multimillionaire couldn't get a doctor to make a quick signature)

True, so imagine what a President could get..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sheen is under the influence of that fake and phony conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who is a conservative dressed in conspiracy clothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sheen was big into the the 9/11 conspiracy
kinda makes a guy wonder if a gov't agency didnt accidently prick him with an infected needle of some crazy strain?
far fetched to say the least but who would know?
sheen is king tho, hot shots baby

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

To be fair, depending on what exactly the drug test screened for it's very possible he was "clean". A drug test isn't just some big scientific thingamabobber that gets some piss thrown in it and it goes "bing, he's done some drugs."

Each and every substance requires a certain test to be performed, searching for a "trace" of the drug, usually whats left from the drug after the body has taken it in. For example, when one has a drug test for pot, it's searching for THC. And it's not even the THC that is ingested, it's a different version of THC that's created after the body processes it. I would look up the two different chemical structures but frankly I'm too assed to do it.

Speaking of which, the only drug that has any trace pass a week is pot, and that can be shortened through a variety of methods. All other drugs are usually in the 3 - 5 day range, several within 3 days. It all really depends on frequency of use.

edit on 21-4-2011 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join