It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

You were right. Another record low voter turnout presented the The Harper Government their desired majority. Apathy wins the day and I now think 2 weeks in the slammer for not voting is something this country badly needs.

Billions for F-35's, Billions for super jails, billions of tax savings for the mega corporations. Win, win, win.

Yay
edit on 2/5/11 by masqua because: sp

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
He now has won officially.

155+ seats won. Let the North American Union begin... Then maybe that'll pushes states/provinces to secede.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Welcome to the modern era of strategic voting; make politics so undesirable to most of your citizens and the only people who vote are inherently conservative anyways.

I ran around my city today asking people where the polling station was, and it took like 10 attempts and a lot of "who cares" before I even found it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I'm disappointed in my Canadian neighbors. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I have a friend that wants to move from Texas to Canada and because of Harper's policies, will have a harder time doing so now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by masqua

I'm disappointed in my Canadian neighbors. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I have a friend that wants to move from Texas to Canada and because of Harper's policies, will have a harder time doing so now.

I live in Canada and I still can't believe they gave Harper a majority. You thought Bush destroyed America ? Just wait to see what Harper does to Canada.

Not that the liberals with a majority would have done better. There's no difference between the two parties, they have the same masters.

Provinces need to tell him to go play in the bushes if he tries to bring Canada backwards... like banning gay marriage and medical marijuana. They need to tell him ``no can't do, suck it Harper``...or at least do national provinces referendum on every important issues the conservatards are trying to impose on the rest of us.

Harper only got 40% of the votes and that is those who went to vote...if you count the vote turnout, Harper actually got 22.4% of the votes. He can't decide everything for everyone.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I love reading conspiracy theories, but this is the one subject I always shake my head at because people are still believing it may happen. Well, no it won't. There is no way in hell even Harper would sign a deal to 'dissolve' Canada's boarders so that it will become apart of the NWO USA.

Reasons being because Canada has the strongest economy in the world. The USA has the weakest economy in the world. Canada has the strongest banking/financial system in the world. The USA as the weakest banking/financial system the world. Why on Earth would Canada join up with the USA given that basically one country is continuously prospering, and the other is sinking dead weight. I mean I love the USA, but seriously? And if this were ever to happen, why is it that Canada always has to become part of the USA and leave behind it's identity? Canada again is the strongest country in the world economically, and financially. Canada would be deemed literally insane to ever 'join' the USA and it's adopt it's worst economy, worse banking/financial system, and plummeting resources/dollar. Insane, literally insane.

This whole idea just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Sorry
)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Banning Gay marriage and pot? LOL that will never happen... Gay marriage has never been an issue in Canada because that legal term doesn't exist, and the conservatives were never against Gay people marrying, they just wanted the term 'marriage' to legally still mean between a man and woman.

When Gay people marry in Canada it is legally a civil union with all the same rights as a union of marriage. Conservatives, and Harper have never been against Civil Unions, nor any other Canadian political party.

And pot isn't legal in Canada currently it is just overlooked.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

And pot isn't legal in Canada currently it is just overlooked.

I was thinking about medical marijuana.

I think we will hear about the gay marriage issue...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Umm, Canada has the strongest economic & banking systems in the world?? I dont think so, sure its no USA and quite resilient but I would doubt its the strongest economy, China, Australia to name but a couple would have more stable economic conditions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I also want to see prices for housing/rent and essential services controlled and capped like in Norway and programs so every family can own their own home and land, land is essential not just houses, with affordable rent to own, even if they have to go on waiting lists for a couple years, and affordable rents, that are less than 1/3 peoples incomes, and sliding scales of subsidies for all people to be able to live with dignity nation wide.
Its outrageous to pay 1400-1600 a month rent and have to live with countless relatives to provide your children with a home, and not be able to make payments of 800-1200 for your own land and homes.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

There are some ridings where voting is not possible. This one is like that, its always a huge conservative win here, from historical days onwards, but the people also have some perks given them. This is the only town where you can still buy homes for under 300 000, and everyone can run a business in their own homes without special zoning. So they do reward their own.

But even in small northern towns, homes are going for 350 000- 500 000 easily, its outrageous. And even in the Buckley valley, or Prince George area, you still have to pay around 1500 to rent a house.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wonder when the next election is. This wasn't a normal one, so surely it won't to far away. That would give people time to do something locally.

A majority win for the conservatives, will mean breaking the country financially, it will try to spoil everything to bring it onto par with a US scavaging our resources and having the pick. Their job is to raise the deficit and possibly military expenditures and cripple programs as much as possible. A huge deficit for nothing. Usually the banks are behind them and in a plot with them which means interest rates will probably rise.

They will increase allignment with US interests and also force in Codex Allimentarius. It has to end. We have to work to do locally on all these issues.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by masqua

There are some ridings where voting is not possible. This one is like that, its always a huge conservative win here, from historical days onwards, but the people also have some perks given them. This is the only town where you can still buy homes for under 300 000, and everyone can run a business in their own homes without special zoning. So they do reward their own.

But even in small northern towns, homes are going for 350 000- 500 000 easily, its outrageous. And even in the Buckley valley, or Prince George area, you still have to pay around 1500 to rent a house.

Really...how does the Majority Conservative gov't reward only a small riding in BC? Poor provincial management is why everything is so messed up over there. And dense population in Vancouver is why it's so expesive there (due to unchecked immagration) as for PG, the reason that is so expesive to live there is because of the standard job being in the pulp mills right? more money made, more money demanded. Its the same as the small oil town I'm from in Alberta. You may not work on the rigs, but you pay for living where most people do.

And as for all you other people complaining about Canada becoming America 2.0....give your heads a shake. Harper isn't an American. Hell, he studies hockey and whote several articles on it. Thats pretty damn Canadian. He is also the only Prime Minister to not have practiced law. Hes a Canadian, not part of the system.

And how would a North American Union work anyway? A union would only work if the vast majority of Canadians (and Americans) went along with it. Without co-operation, its a futile thing for any piece of paper to authorize it.

There are things to worry about, and there are things that are made up to worry about. This is an issue of the latter.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The election was a forced one, but the elections are not scheduled by year, they are scheduled from the last election unless the gov't is disolved. Therfore, we got 4 years.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

I've lived in the interior and noted the rents and prices for homes as they were raised to Vancouver levels, of 400 000 and more throughout the province and even in small town areas to the north that were typcially 150 000 before, and there has been across the board conspiracy of realtors fixing their prices according to the Masonic Bankers plans. Its for real, noted by all people looking to rent and checking their local realtors pull out papers for years, and talking about it with a lot of anger.

Its outrageous and basically is genocide.

And it must stop with land and homes being the rights of ALL CANADIANS. Not income sliding scales.

Everything affordable for every one.

In my riding, we have the lowest rates I've seen. You can still get a home for 280 000 if you're approved with an over 40 000 income, if not, then you get to rent for more than those payments would be if you're too poor to own. Thats due to the corruption and a wish to torture the poor and cause as much misery as possible. Thats what the draconians running things do.

And the homes here are better priced than Buckley BC, and the Peace River region, which also is highly overpriced to what is affordable.

And our riding is always conservative, has been since its Dutch Mennonite days of founding, so yes, its being rewarded for this.

And in addition, there is no other town in BC I know of where you can run businesses out of your own homes without being in the right zone. This is a basic right all citizens have on birth of their planet, everywhere and its a crime against humanity to enforce otherwise, its slavery and monopoly and favoratism.

I stand by what I said 100% undescored to infinity.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I highly doubt the border will dissolve and become the North American Union "One Nation" - you really think so?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They work in complete conspiracy, together, all realtors, bankers and elite set in every region, and according to Bildenburg principles, run by the High Scottish rite masons in BC. They try to stir the poorer families into run down townhouses and give rights for experiments and poisons to be used in the grounds and sprayed overhead. They also (in with the managers familiy) like to arrange gangs of teenagers, drugs and crime to indoctrinate all the children and traumatize everyone. This is all according to their plan adn the UN Gang/CIA black op way of recruiting, controlling drugs and profits of trillions they put into their dumbs and black op programs.

I know, I've accused local cops of being corrupt and stood up for people's rights locally, and spoken up for the injustices, compiled complaints in writing to the realtors but lacked the money to address it in court, not that those don't run corporate flags.

And my friends, single mothers and very aware of the system and its corruption also spoke up and we networked, also with the natives in the community, one of whom was actually threatened continually due to his past of being invited to make recommendations on the old Social Credit party plan of diverting the Thompson river to the US, and his involvements.

We know, we the poor seem to pay attention and know so much more than the middle class here.

Which is why we need to organize because most of the poor are silenced by the system or taught to feel bad about themselves, so grass roots councels run by the poor on up, need to form.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its outrageous corruption and control, and needs to be brought up prior to every election and in every community constantly. They silence the poor who are aware and know whats going on, and raise the prices of real estate to unbearable levels to tramatize and silence people even more, only their supporters and the healthy hard workers are rewarded, with small families or none, and they continually vote them in, unaware they're voting in the worlds Nazi's and murderers of countless people.

In addition they network with their black ops in towns and regions to create black markets and drugs because they are the worlds drug dealers, the cia and black ops.

And newspapers who start up and publish anything they don't like are threatened with huge law suits.

Its going to end, we're going to have to get groups going, and the poor who have always been blamed and feel unable to speak need to be recruited and brought in to speak, and newspapers, everywhere, radio shows everywhere, interviews everywhere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow...Ok, now I understand where you come from. Canada is run by the Templars as well I assume?

Perhaps its because of BC running a huge provincial deficit based off of poorly designed social programs?

Perhaps poor fiscial management?

Don't forget that ridings do have their own authorities for each area. Even building codes are different one hour drive away from where you live currently. Not everything is a conspiracy, some of it is just stupid people in politics.

Why do you think taxes for BC are higher than the rest of Canada? Is it the Order of the Rose Cross trying to devistate only the BC persons? I'd have to say no....But thats me, I'm an uneducated redneck who follows my Conservative gov't without question, like a pawn in a deadly political game of chess.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

That's because BC went NDP...

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join