It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now part of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've been employed with FOX cable networks for a few years now. Specifically the sports and cable networks. I love my job, I may not agree with all of FOX's agenda, but now sh!ts getting weird.
They have now incorporated biometric scanners in order to clock in or out of your shift everyday.
I thought about this looking at this thread
It has a satirical video of Alex Jones talking about adding scanners for his employess.
So no more off the grid for me. Beleive it or not, a large percent of regular employees for FOX have mostly liberal ideologies. But we all know that watching FOX news they typically promote the conservative agenda. I'm actaully slightly suprised that i'm the only one to consider this move slightly invasive. Will I stop working there, hell no...Good money great benefits.
But I do have a slight concern that this will eventually lead to even more restrictions.
I am not your typical "I fear the NWO" anti government conspiracy type person. Hell i'm a mason. Some ideas of the "NWO" I actually agree with. But it is a weird feeling seeing all these accusations manifest right in front of you.

So has any of your employers added the biometric scanners yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How exactly does a biometric scanner restrict you? Simple company security at work here I would say.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I wouldnt say the scanner itselfs ristricts, but it could def lead to more invasive tactics all geared with the intention of constantly keeping tabs on everyone.... The most crappy part is I cant get a co-worker to clock in for me

edit on 20-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
How exactly does a biometric scanner restrict you? Simple company security at work here I would say.

I agree, it seems to protect the employer more than anything else. I wouldn't get worried until they decide to implant something into you, and if you want to keep your job, you have to submit to the implantation of the chip. Now that's when the shiz starts getting weird IMO.

TWBU

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
why have the scanner in the first place? People ask, why does it hurt to have the scanner? Well, what was so bad that you had to put one in place? Answer that properly, then people might not be so upset about the scanner. Id quit. on principle.
But I have also refused good paying jobs, because they had unions, so..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the topic AT HAND

I think its a good idea that they put the scanners in , It would far be easier to torture a pass code out of somebody or take the rfid card fom them than to walk in to their work carrying their hand around. I'm not giving any hints but i am sure Fox see themsevles as a target. Like you said good pay and good benifits i wouldn't even contemplate leaving that job

just a few quick question
Why do masons always proclaim that they're masons . Do masons feel powerful in their group of Supreme being believers that really believe they know secrets of god. Seems like a ploy to entrap the ungrateful, what a joke. I as mason, am one of few truly capable of decoding, comprehending, and portraying the incomprehensibly complex mechanics of Infiniti and then losslessly compressing it to to a basic form of vibration, yes god is real but i will withhold all its knowledge from anyone that doesn't join our cult .

cheers from the crowd "All Hail Jahbulon"
Talk about ego LOL i mean how sick is it to think that you peps are the only ones with the means and or capabilities to know any particular, anything for that matter.

sorry i just had to call you on that i hear to many masons boasting about Devine knowledge, not that you did, i just feel you deserve an eplanation at the very least

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziccy
the topic AT HAND

I think its a good idea that they put the scanners in , It would far be easier to torture a pass code out of somebody or take the rfid card fom them than to walk in to their work carrying their hand around. I'm not giving any hints but i am sure Fox see themsevles as a target. Like you said good pay and good benifits i wouldn't even contemplate leaving that job

just a few quick question
Why do masons always proclaim that they're masons . Do masons feel powerful in their group of Supreme being believers that really believe they know secrets of god. Seems like a ploy to entrap the ungrateful, what a joke. I as mason, am one of few truly capable of decoding, comprehending, and portraying the incomprehensibly complex mechanics of Infiniti and then losslessly compressing it to to a basic form of vibration, yes god is real but i will withhold all its knowledge from anyone that doesn't join our cult .

cheers from the crowd "All Hail Jahbulon"
Talk about ego LOL i mean how sick is it to think that you peps are the only ones with the means and or capabilities to know any particular, anything for that matter.

sorry i just had to call you on that i hear to many masons boasting about Devine knowledge, not that you did, i just feel you deserve an eplanation at the very least

Although that has nothing to do with the thread, I personally do not know many masons that boast about having some sort of Devine knowledge. Because honestly most do not have much more knowledge than your average seminary student, regularly far less. Masonry is a tool just like the tools of masonry that we learn about. Whether the knowing of those tools is considered some devine knowledge, that is totally up to how you utilize those tools. I cannot deny that masonry does give you access to esoteric information, that could possibly lead to some extra knowledge that is not necessarily secret, just unknown by most. And if it is known, it is rarely properly utilized. Simple as, whatever it was you mentioned about Jabulon. knowing that one word does nothing for you. But it could atleast expose you to other things which could have some sort of devine impact of your life. Knowing the name a god is one thing, calling upon that name and invoking that god is a totally different story. A real mason would not boast about any of his "or her" knowledge, but will only attempt to share as much he possibly can in a rightful manner. The problem with most men, is they want to gain all this knowledge and wisdom before their rightful time. If one is willing to wait until the temple is complete, that person could possibly then prove themselves worthy of obtaining whatever knowledge you believe we harbor.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well just to feed your conspiracy orientated mine check this out. No longer at my university will professors have to take attendance. We are installing scanners that read the magnetic strip on our student Id that will let a central computer know that we are in the correct place at the correct time and relay that information to the professors.

Enjoy your day

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

That sux even worse

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

YOU WILL BE biochipped or else....starve.
You choose.
goodbye, nw0

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Reply to post by speaknoevil07

i agree, the chip is really the endgame here.

this whole biometrics push is made to become so invasive and annoying that when people complain in mass, they will just present the chip solution that by then will be looking quite simple and practical in comparison.

they already using it for the kids and the elderly, when they announce the chip makes you loose weight then the women will follow.

the the rest of us men will have No Way Out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

The endgame isn't a chip.

Its nanites.

You wouldn't even know you had them. They could be injected during routine vaccinations. They wouldn't only send a signal letting monitors know your GPS coordinates at anygiven moment or verify your identity for various purposes like financial transactions, they would do much more.

Nanites could embed themselves in your nervous system and intercept sensory information and transmit it to a monitoring site where it could be recorded. Everything you see, you hear, you say and do could be monitored and recorded like a black box from an aircraft.

Even more interesting is the possible ability of the nanites to embed in your brain and monitor brainwaves and maybe even read your thoughts and memories. Eventually they could even rewrite your memories, send false sensory information and literally reprogram your brain.

top topics

join