It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill or Blue Pill if the world falls apart??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I want to see what people would choose in a situation where the world is not the same anymore. Let's say that there is no electricity, people are made to survive based on knowledge of what survival is. The Elite's control the world and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Which pill do you take? Red or Blue.

Think of the scenario as being the worst possible thing you can think of, that is the way the world is and you have a choice.

The Red pill will let you escape this life and end all the problems you are encountering.

The Blue pill will let you see this world as normal and you will continue living the way the world is without knowing anything is wrong.

Me personally I would take the blue pill based on the assumption that my family is still alive and even though everything turns to crap, I would continue to just "survive" and live out the rest of my days in a messed up world. I guess I always think there is someone out there who could make everything better for people.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I would take the red pill.

Everything we do is selfish, so I might as well see a place other than the Earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll overdose on blue pills. Experience over ignorance!
edit on 19-4-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There will be no red or blue pill .
There will be Prosac,Aspartame ,GMO food etc etc ....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i'd take both and trip out for one wild ride into oblivion.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I'm a blue pill person. Where there's life there's hope.

I think that people who would choose suicide because things are hard, are suicidal in the first place.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Gimme some gamma rays please and I will do fine

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

So so true !! Good response !!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Blue pill is for those who think current status quo is OK and the world is "normal".
I don`t and i`d never want the world (And my personal life) to remain unchanged, so red pill without any second thoughts.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
your essentially describing the world as it is today, they say its democracy but its just an illusion the illusion of free choice its all rubbish, can life be anymore worse than it currently is, we get up and go to work for minimum wage where we end up making a lot of rich business men large quantities of cash that isn't distributed into your wage packet, we have to do this because we need to keep our head above water i.e mortgages and cars etc for the life style we want to lead its all corrupt so I would take the red pill so that I could get out of this awful nightmare of so called freedom, you can't sit and surf the web anymore without being watched through a webcam or having your convos recorded by the CIA or various other agencies so you must ask your self what has the world come to and why is that a life worth continuing to be part of

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Surely the red pill would show you the real, gory world and the blue one show you the matrix version?

both of your pills appear to offer some sort of escape.

new topics

top topics

join