It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Printing Office Needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks Printed by 29 April 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Probably fake... or a false-flag is coming. We'll see in the next few weeks.

U.S. Government Printing Office Needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks Printed by 29 April 2011

Ok, probably nothing, maybe something.

The U.S. Government needs 350,934 National Detainee Handbooks printed by 29 April 2011. Here’s a 2007 English version of the National Detainee Handbook. I don’t know if that’s the same document as what has been ordered below.

The GPO solicitation went out on 18 April and the handbooks must be delivered by 29 April. Is eleven days a short time for something like this? I have no idea, but clicking on “Jacket Number: 735-412/413” brings up a specification document, which states the following:

TIME CRITICAL:
Notify Ron Boyum at 312-353-3916 x 17 or at [email protected] of the delivery status in the morning 2 days prior to the first shipment to meet the at destination delivery date. [sic]

This is a time-critical order. For the purpose of this contract, the provision in GPO Contract Terms Pub. 310.2 (Rev. 6-01) for schedule extensions does not apply. No automatic extensions of schedules will be made. All interested contractors must commit to the original schedule. Shipments must be made by a carrier that will guarantee delivery at destination within the specified schedule. Carrier’s “targets” in lieu of “guaranteed” deliveries will not be acceptable.

But eh, they have to give them a timeline ... they just cannot say... yeah deliver it to us when you think about it.. no rush...

In other news, why the hell do they need National Detainee Handbooks for? Hell even if they jailed thousands of ``protesters`` due to a US default... or pension funds being kaput, would they really bother to give them handbooks? Since when police states give ``reasons`` to those they jail?
edit on 19-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I will say the fact that put such immediacy for it is a bit concerning. What happened to the other 350k handbooks that were printed back in 09? Why such a huge update in this one that they need that many? Maybe they need some extra. Expecting 350k friends? After reading the version posted on ScribD, my only wonder is why they need 350k more in 10 days. All it looks like is an employee training guide.

Maybe you should ask to add one more to the order cause you want one too.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Uh oh, dam Vit! I think this is very bad news.
Late May or June lookout because something bad this way comes.
They wouldn't put out an order like this for nothing - I think something is in the works that we won't like.
My best guess is they will downgrade the US' credit then the dollar will plunge.
Another strong hint to stock up and be prepared.
Might as well get it over with though, I've been waiting for the shoe to drop for 20 years.

Supposedly this handbook is for the detainees of Immigration and customs, so why is it printed in English and not Spanish?

edit on 19-4-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I agree. This is definatley something we are not going to like! My guess is just as one of the above posters commented; "The dollar is going to collapse and riots break out!"

It is NEVER good when they mass distribute something. However, I rarely see such an urgent need for distribution unless "they", expect something. Hold onto your butts kiddos.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That's not a very optimistic sign. I'm assuming it's prepping up for some sort of Mob-mentality caused by, hmmm..... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say THE CRASH N BURN OF THE DOLLAR.

We shall see. Meanwhile we might want to consider going through our stockpile checklists and hopefully have the means to grab top off supplies by the end of the month

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sounds like the gov is getting ready to oust a whole boatload of illegal immigrants, as that is who the "detainees" are according to the manual. We shall see..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Why such a huge update in this one that they need that many?

I have it from good sources that they had to finally remove the chapter on water boarding.

edit on 19-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Why such a huge update in this one that they need that many?
I have it from good sources that they had to finally remove the chapter on water boarding.

Yeah because they waterboarded illegals immigrants before? If they did, people need to go to jail over this.

Since we've heard nothing of the kind, I think this ``good source`` is BS.

BTW, they gonna print 221k of those in spanish and 129k in english. So yeah 2/3 in spanish.

And... they want those by APRIL 29... Remember what ``holiday`` is coming up in early may? CINCO THE MAYO...

So what are the CIA planning? Some Egypt-Syria style riots created by the CIA and blamed on American hispanics?
edit on 19-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Since we've heard nothing of the kind, I think this ``good source`` is BS.

Yeah it was preposterous. Sorry I hit a nerve there. In reality though, unemployment is sky high and hospitals are loosing their government handouts. They've ignored the issue for so many years, I really can't foresee the US changing their open border policy. It's more trouble than its worth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Supposedly this handbook is for the detainees of Immigration and customs, so why is it printed in English and not Spanish?

Looking at the screen grab from the OP, both Spanish & English versions were requested. I put a red line around that section.

Spanish: 221,367
English: 129,567

EDIT to add:
For some reason this just made me flash back to the Great American Boycott held on May 1, 2006. And wasn't there big rallies last year on May 5? Maybe they are expecting more trouble this year?

edit on 19-4-2011 by OneisOne because: add

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, the Midwest Great Shakeout is on April 28. So, you get 350k sheeple to voluntarily enter cages on the 28th as part of an earthquake exercise...and give them their shiny new PRISONER manual on the 29th.

Genius on the part of TPTB, I have to admit. Sheer genius!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have just E-Mailed "Ron". I am awaiting a reply regarding this.
Fingers crossed!

I am expecting fluff and rainbows and unicorns.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I am not the contract administrator or author of this procurement. I am merely a contact for the time critical nature of the procurement, that means I will monitor the order to see that it does deliver on time. Yes, this is a short lead time for this type item, but it is being procured within current GPO regulations and the Dept. of Homeland is nearly out of stock of this item. So yes we are serious about this delivery date. I don't see Boeing as a registered GPO contractor, which would be necessary to quote on this item. This should be posted on GPO.gov and Fedbiz ops, we did not post elsewhere. Ronald "Ron" Boyum U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) 200 No. LaSalle St. Suite 810 Chicago, IL 60601 Phone: 312-353-3916 Ext. 17 Fax: 312-886-2057 Email: [email protected]

The above is what I received back when I asked what this document was all about. I E-Mailed him from my Boeing address, hence the reference to Boeing.

So, it looks as though this is real. The only problem is WHAT is it for? Do you guys have any questions you would like me to ask?

My opinion on this: It is merely a stock replenish of existing hand outs. It is not new. This post was a fear mongering post.
edit on 19-4-2011 by NeverApologize because: EDIT

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Apparently it's already been pulled:

Source

Via: U.S. Government Printing Office: Jacket Number: 735-412/413 Bid Opening Date: 10:00 AM, PREVAILING CHICAGO, IL TIME, ON April 18, 2011. Product: Paste-on-fold (self cover) Pamphlets (Spanish and English Versions). Title: 735-412: National Detainee Handbook: Spanish 735-413: National Detainee Handbook: English Quantity: 735-412: 221,367 (includes 2 GPO Chicago inspection samples) 735-413: 129,567 (includes 2 GPO Chicago inspection samples) Ship/Deliver Date: MUST deliver complete on or before April 29 D, 2011.

Why such a rush to print out 'National Detainee' Handbooks?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

So, it looks as though this is real. The only problem is WHAT is it for? Do you guys have any questions you would like me to ask?

Actually, yes. Ask them if we get a free ration of government cheese with every handbook.

In all seriousness, we've heard about the massive survival food buyouts by the Fed, we've heard over and over again about the EQ drills in the New Madrid Zone, and now they need all these handbooks by the end of the month? What on Earth is going on?!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

In all seriousness, we've heard about the massive survival food buyouts by the Fed, we've heard over and over again about the EQ drills in the New Madrid Zone, and now they need all these handbooks by the end of the month? What on Earth is going on?!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

There is also the report about Anhieser-Busch canning water. thread here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hmmm... It has been pulled. There must be a dis-info agent working in this forum.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I will make sure to include that in my next E-Mail in correspondence with Ron.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

For some reason this just made me flash back to the Great American Boycott held on May 1, 2006. And wasn't there big rallies last year on May 5? Maybe they are expecting more trouble this year?

edit on 19-4-2011 by OneisOne because: add

In the United States, the "Batalla de Puebla" came to be known as simply "5 de Mayo" and unfortunately, many people wrongly equate it with Mexican Independence which was on September 16, 1810, nearly a fifty year difference. Over, the years Cinco de Mayo has become very commercialized and many people see this holiday as a time for fun and dance. Oddly enough, Cinco de Mayo has become more of Chicano holiday than a Mexican one. Cinco de Mayo is celebrated on a much larger scale here in the United States than it is in Mexico. People of Mexican descent in the United States celebrate this significant day by having parades, mariachi music, folklorico dancing and other types of festive activities

Article here: Linkovich

Cinco De Mayo is a very Americanized Hispanic holiday. Where we live, our public schools are 49% Hispanic and quite honestly I admire the family values that they carry. Plus they can come up with any excuse to throw a bbq, haha! I like these guys and I'll have their backs, as they would have mine.

I truly believe that TPTB are gearing up for something that involves all Americans facing change and being transparent, just like Obamalam said during his campaign. The Sheeple thought HE was gonna be the change and provide transparency of Government. But NOOOOOOOOO...... it's the other way around.

Let's get ready to rummmmmmmbllllllllllllleeeee!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This book is specific to ICE.
I'm thinking that someone is preparing for some mass immigration from the north and from the south.

Could be that they ran out and have to reorder on short notice. Because lets face it. No one ever tells you when something runs out. Working in an office I know this.

However it could be an ominous foreshadowing of things to come.

I'm going with the former.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join