It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch! Saucer Changing Colours! HD April 14 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Qonscious

Does your window face WSW?

What I see is the typical appearance of a bright star shot through atmospheric turbulence and typical digital zoom artifacts ( not to mention the window).

Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, was setting in the WSW at that time. The extreme scintillation would be caused by viewing it through many layers of disturbed atmosphere.

Sirius was set by 23:05 , thus explaining the disappearance.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I really can't make out exactly what it is, but it does look a bit like two aircraft lights, reasonably low on the horizon, at some distance and being refracted through some turbulent, perhaps heated, air.

The "zoom" that you are using is digital zoom, not optical, so as you zoom in on the object, the camera lines/blurriness gets larger. This means that any apparent detail in the object while zoomed is more likely an artefact of the non-telescopic optics of the camera. It would also explain why the parts of the image change size with the overall brightness of the object.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm curious why you were so afraid to open up the curtains? I mean, you see a UFO out your window, and rather than open up the curtains to get a good view to film, you leave it open a couple of inches and try to film? Then add a trance track?

Sounds fishy...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
I figure if someone recorded a ufo then felt the need to add a trance track to it for whatever reason it must be a bit suspect. Shouldn't the supposed UFO be enough why add the music to it also. OR was the UFO pumping out them phat beats!
nice one have a star..it's true why add music? as soon as i hear a track on a ufo clip ..i press the stop button

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The video, on the face of things looks very impressive. The video starts with the camera zooming from the inside of a window to the 'UFO' flashing about outside. To me this is interesting - unless your at that window every night searching for UFO's why would your camera be conveniently set up to capture this object? I'm just a bit curious as to how convenient it seems to be - you see a 'UFO' - you have a camera perfectly set up to capture it. Also during the video the size of the video's aspect ratio changes, why? The 'UFO' also sticks around in the same place which can easily be debunked as someone sitting in a dark room with a little multi-coloured keyring and a torch. I think there is enough in this video to be debunked but not enough to believe. However, I'm not sure what it is but it can be easily debunked in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Looks like Sirius to me .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is my first post (been lurking for awhile).

I live in Hamilton as well and saw the same thing.

I tried to use my phone to get a video and post it but, the quality was garbage. Knowing how video's get ripped apart here I decided not to.

I'm just happy someone else seen it, and that I'm not crazy!
edit on 19-4-2011 by Verbal72 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
RC helicopter with lights
And horrible forced techno into my ears...

Im a beliver in ET, but I really HATE when people make some random music explode into my head

And perhaps the original sound could have somehing to say if its a fake or not...
( RC sounds and/or other sounds) just because you cant hear it, dont mean I cant buff up the sound with some fancy software.

See a UFO ? you run outside.. NEVER film it through a window, ever heard of reflections ??

the extreem shaky camera dont help much, try pressing your hand unto the wall while filming or rest the camera on somehing nearby...

I dont say that it is a fake.. but all these things you did wrong, filming through glass, exploding techno, the shaky camera, dont help, im kind of disapointed, I thought a ATS member would know these things

edit on 19-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yea you can make a lot of cool reflections through a window cant you bud? Seriously lmfao! What..No..Really?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Verbal72

OK.

Where abouts in Hamilton were you? Which direction were you facing? How high above the horizon was it? At what time did you see it? What were the weather conditions like? Was anyone else with you? What had you recently ingested? Did you hear techno music?

...and anything else you feel it's important for you to add.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My recommendation? Play some Wagner next time for dramatic effect.

If I saw a UFO I would be one of those potentially dumb people that run out to the thing, shouting "Hey, down here!". Don't be afraid, they only want pregnant ladies.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

There is really nothing there of any interest. Maybe it was much more mysterious in person, but the video quality is terrible and the music that you added for what I'm assuming is effect is absolutely horrible. Why didn't you run outside to get a better look?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It certainly looks a strange shape, though this could be due to the camera & filming environment.

I'd have to say I’m leaning more in the direction of it being Sirius, like many others are, simply because of the facts stated above.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Where abouts in Hamilton were you? .. Downtown
Which direction were you facing?.. West
How high above the horizon was it?.. Umm, midway I guess
At what time did you see it?.. 3am ish
What were the weather conditions like? Clear
Was anyone else with you? No, it's 3am
What had you recently ingested? Nothing, I don't even drink.
Did you hear techno music? YES! I did.. LOL no.

...and anything else you feel it's important for you to add.

Like I said I'm just happy someone else seen it. I'm not looking to try and sway people's opinion.

Also, it looks like the video above my 1st post.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Verbal72 because: Once again spelling

edit on 19-4-2011 by Verbal72 because: Fix it up a bit

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Verbal72

Thanks Verbal72!

Could you provide a link to a Google map of the location you were in please? Also when you say about midway in the horizon do you mean at about 45 degrees to the horizon or do you mean 90 degrees (directly above you)?

Thanks for this and hopefully we can get a lead on what it could be!

-m0r

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
pathetic video with annoying music
why bother posting this when there is no possible way of saying what it is (apart from sirius there is no other need to say what it is)
im losing faith in all sightings recently!

edit on 19-4-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like an aeroplane

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Looks like a planet filmed on a camera using digital zoom. 800x zoom is no good for anything, might as well be 1,000,000,000 zoom for what it actually achieves.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Could you provide a link to a Google map of the location you were in please? Here you go (General area) goo.gl...

Also when you say about midway in the horizon do you mean at about 45 degrees to the horizon or do you mean 90 degrees (directly above you)?.. 45 degrees

Will there be a test after the questions? Just kidding..

I guess it could be sirius, it was just super bright (like lights on top of a police car). I was watching for 20 plus minutes and went inside. So other than it really grabbing my attention with the super bright flashing lights and lack of alien probing, your guess is as good as mine.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Verbal72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join