It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bottomless pit.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The key to the bottomless pit was Don the new partner of Elissa the demon pig ex deciver of mine. He recently got that demon whore from the slime family pregnant. The key is the penis and the bottomeless pit is the vagina. It's all about perspective. They want to make it look like a perverted misunderstanding to discredit it all in the futurte but it's not. Apparently the pit has already been opened in a sense and sadly I didn't leave when he called me because I didn't trust who or what it was manipulating me except that it has something to do with orion and great deal of things mapped out on earth an extremely long time ago. Sadly what3ever it was was at the last moment trying to warp my mind into thinking it was my own son or father trying to play with me and let me have some fun for once but I didn't trust it and everything got reallly bad. Once I hit 20 I'll make a final post saying good bye and leaving a tiny bit for others to follow so they may know I was here and I apparently failed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthAtASouth
The key to the bottomless pit was Don the new partner of Elissa the demon pig ex deciver of mine. He recently got that demon whore from the slime family pregnant. The key is the penis and the bottomeless pit is the vagina. It's all about perspective. They want to make it look like a perverted misunderstanding to discredit it all in the futurte but it's not. Apparently the pit has already been opened in a sense and sadly I didn't leave when he called me because I didn't trust who or what it was manipulating me except that it has something to do with orion and great deal of things mapped out on earth an extremely long time ago. Sadly what3ever it was was at the last moment trying to warp my mind into thinking it was my own son or father trying to play with me and let me have some fun for once but I didn't trust it and everything got reallly bad. Once I hit 20 I'll make a final post saying good bye and leaving a tiny bit for others to follow so they may know I was here and I apparently failed.

Uuumh

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join