It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bottomless pit.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Now...Before I start, I am not religious. But with what's happening around the world it is eerily similar to what happens in the foretold judgement day revelation in the bible.

The sixth seal: "Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake;
and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; " we just had an earthquake in Japan and a " blood moon "

One thing stood out for me though, the bottomless pit mentioned at the end of the seventh seal revelation. The 5th,6th, and final 7th seal. I think the religious folks have misinterpreted hell all this time. This is way out there lol, so bear with me.

Rev.9: 1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3: And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5: And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6: And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Now...who doesn't know of Phil Schneider who supposedly fought Greys in an underground base. Here's a small excerpt of his lecture. He was killed not soon after.

Now...in the seventh seal it sais, that an angel ( comet ) will fall from the heavens and rip open the earth out of which these " demons " will descend and kill and feast on humanity, BUT: The only people on earth who will be protected from their sadistic onslaught will be the ones who bear in their foreheads the Seal of the God of Israel, all others will be tormented. The seal of the god of Israel is the...you guessed it: Hexagram ( Star of David ) , Pentagram ( whatever the hell ) developed by one of King Solomon's wife. Jesus was a descendant of King Solomon and today's Illuminati/Zionist ruler's 13 bloodlines can all be traced back to King Solomon.

Could it be, that I don't know how many years ago Aliens visited us, instructed the " chosen" people...gave them knowledge of mathematics,architecture and whatnot aswell as accurate depiction of astrological future events and instructions to carry out until that day in order to feast on humanity every couple of thousand years while they live in their underground base and wait? That would explain all the weird Illuminati rituals and numerology and the beastly things the Illuminati does, but maybe they're just doing the bidding for their alien-overlords cause their lifes are on the line aswell.

This is way out there I know lol, but it would explain a whole lot.
It would explain the sudden dissappearance of ancient prospering cultures, the sudden knowledge of mathematics and astrology...The strange rise and fall in population numbers...all those weird stories about man-eating giants...The mentioned numerology the Illuminati seem to whorship and abide by and the fact that these bloodlines have survived thousands of years and have been at it for thousands of years...Are they merely instructed farmers to breed and fatten us cattle for the slaughter??? oO
edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am not sure of the mark and what it looks like.
The STAR is mentioned as a -HE- who opened and freed the fallen and nephilim and locust from pit. Not sure he is a comet but an individual abaddon/apollyon. The pit I think is some how related to dimension opening CERN related I feel or some type of cern company that does simular scientific observasions of deep space time and dimension string study... Pit does not have to open on or near EARTH it can open elsewhere in near vicinity.
Again I dont know what the marks are and if they are only of Israel tribe. I do see that the world seems to be in downspiral and watch for the STAR Abaddon to fall star associated with space. Good thought somehow we will figure it out...

edit on 4/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

King Solomon who is a descendant of Jesus.
I don't believe this is correct. Jesus was a descendant of Solomon.

The seal of the god of Israel is the...you guessed it: Pentagramm ( Star of David )

I disagree with this statement also. I think the Star of David has six points, while a pentagram has five.
Wiki: Pentagram

Star of David

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

King Solomon who is a descendant of Jesus.
I don't believe this is correct. Jesus was a descendant of Solomon.

The seal of the god of Israel is the...you guessed it: Pentagramm ( Star of David )

I disagree with this statement also. I think the Star of David has six points, while a pentagram has five.
Wiki: Pentagram

Star of David

Told you Im not religious...so it's Jesus was a descendant of Solomon and the seal of the god of israel is a hexagramm...I stand corrected...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Sorry, I wasn't trying to nit-pick.
I see your points, it is interesting. S&F.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
maybe its just me but i dont understand how jesus can be a descendant of king solomon if he is gods son?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Where do you get comet from angel?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

I was always confused with that myself.
Joseph , Marys husband, is a descendant.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by dude69

Where do you get comet from angel?

The first line: " : And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. "

Comet/meteroid whatever...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Comets can use keys..
lets hope these verses aren't literal. Killer bugs sound bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

Comets can use keys..

It's the bible...what the hell else would open a bottomless pit in the earth that fell from the sky?...A giant cow?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Uh, an angel.
Calm down, this is an adult discussion.

edit on 18-4-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

reply to post by dude69

Comets can use keys..

It's the bible...what the hell else would open a bottomless pit in the earth that fell from the sky?...A giant cow?

A Star man or man from the STARZ... Someone mentioned Angel. Key can be a guided comet/astriod/beam/ partical from partical excellerator that got of track became a strangelet.

edit on 4/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

key could also mean key.
Lol
Just Joshin ya

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

key could also mean key.
Lol
Just Joshin ya

What difference would it make...Well then...a shriveled up space angel will unlock the bottomless pit with his magic key and then humanity will be eaten...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

THAT sounds alot better than a comet.
Now your using your imaginarion.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

First of all, the Pentagram is NOT the mark of the devil, in fact it was used in early Christianity as the symbol of faith because wearing the thing that killed their savior was considered disrespectful. Only when the Roman Catholic church decided to convert the pagans did they demonize the Pentagram/Pentacle (By the way a Pentagram is a 5 pointed star within a circle and a pentacle is just a five pointed star). Every major religion in the world has at one point used the Pentagram just as with the Swastika.

And the Star of David and The Pentagram are two completely different things:

Star of David

Pentagram

And maybe I missed it, but why the hell would he just shoot a Grey? Just like humans, shoot first, try to make first contact later.

my 2 cents!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Congratulations, you have just discovered Google™

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

not so much, I used me be a Theology major.

*Edit*
But the images were supplied by our good friends at Google.
edit on 18-4-2011 by mac420 because: forgot to add something to the post.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

What ever you say.
I used to be FBI.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join