It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient gods question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hey guys!

i am working on a project, and i just need some leads if any of you have any information.

like i read on how they started the libyian war on the day of Minerva.

who do these elitists' worship the most? i know a lot say 'satan' but what other names do they use?
also, who do the jews worship the most? is it moses and soloman? do they have alternative kings that they worship? is there a god of gold in the jewish religion?

i just need a list of ancient gods these people worship.

gods i have found thus far-

1. Solomon
2. Moses
3. Minerva
4. Molech the Owl

so along those lines, in keeping with the illuminati storylines, mazonic beliefs, etc.
who do the jews, masons, and illuminati worship the most?

mad thanks if you can help me. i can research the names, but i want to learn why these people worship these ancient mythological aspects.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Jews worship no other but G-d! What is your belief? Are you an Atheist? It seems you have no idea about Judaism or other faiths. Both Moses and Solomon worshiped G-d.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Even though I do not like your original post. Since it presents Jews as worshipers of man. I would source my answers to faulty assumptions of the Jewish people.
G-d and Us Chabad articles
Solomon chabad articles

Solomon, King: (849-797 BCE) Son of David and Bathsheba, appointed king over Israel at the age of twelve. Built the first Holy Temple in Jerusalem. During his reign, the Israelites enjoyed unprecedented peace and prosperity; they were feared and respected by the neighboring nations. The wisest man of all times, his superlative wisdom is recorded in the books of Song of Songs, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes.

Moses Chabad articles

Moses: (1393-1273 BCE) Greatest prophet to ever live. Son of Amram and Jochebed, younger brother of Miriam and Aaron. Born in Egypt and raised by Pharaoh’s daughter. Fled to Midian, where he married Zipporah. Deployed by G-d to Egypt to liberate the Israelites. Visited ten plagues upon Egypt, led the Israelites out, and transmitted to them the Torah at Mt. Sinai. Led the Israelites for forty years while they traveled in the desert, all the while performing astonishing miracles and wonders. Died in the Plains of Moab, and succeeded by his disciple Joshua.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I apologize for my rudeness toward yourself. I cannot stand where people always think wrongly of my faith. My brain always want's me to put my foot down.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

solomon and moses weren't gods. Moloch has its root in the word for "king" from cultures which would eventually spawn Judaism, not Judaism itself. Minerva is just one of many names for an archetypal goddess of war and prosperity. she could also rightly be called Athena or Columbia, for example.

What exactly do Jewish "gods" and any gods the illuminati might worship have to do with each other? is this ATS's most covert "Jews Run the World" thread?
edit on 17-4-2011 by RicoMarston because: etymology.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ITS TIME TO START PRAYING TO A NEW GOD!
Makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Start in Sumer: Enki/Ea and his brother Enlil - Jupiter and Neptune - the rest is, uh, history.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
I apologize for my rudeness toward yourself. I cannot stand where people always think wrongly of my faith. My brain always want's me to put my foot down.

Sir - Akhenaten was Moses, sorry to break it to you.

The whole bloody thing is a lie, unfortunately for the "believers".. research and critical analysis of all myths and major religion proves this readily.
edit on 17-4-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

The whole bloody thing is a lie, unfortunately for the "believers".. research and critical analysis of all myths and major religion proves this readily.

I would have to disagree with you. Show me proof that Akhenaten was Moses or the life of Moses was inspired by Akhenaten. This is like saying every deity ever thought up was a predecessor to Jesus.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

I would have to disagree with you. Show me proof that Akhenaten was Moses or the life of Moses was inspired by Akhenaten. This is like saying every deity ever thought up was a predecessor to Jesus.

You probably won't like the fact that Jesus is mostly based on Julius Caesar. lol

a good start: www.grahamhancock.com..., or food for thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Well I do not worship Jesus. So, I have no worry. I will go over the link you provided.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Ha did they.... that is your perception if you follow a 'holy book'.... every religion known to modern man leads back to a Luciferian beginning. Research it. God there is so many Sheep....

On a side note, a mistake a lot of people make is calling the Annunaki 'Gods'. They were not. Even the Sumerian text themselves talk about 'the ancient ones' ie: the ones before the Annunaki came to Earth. A lot of people think documentation about Earth's history pretty much stops at the Book of Enoch.

Nope.... It doesn't. If you want to really know about history search out the ancient ones. Then you learn about Indian, Chinese, Turkish, and the list goes on... historical accounts of the 'world before time'. The advanced civilization that destroyed itself in a nuclear war. It is quite interesting... especially when you connect ALL the dots... Some of you still have a lot of waking up to do...

Happy researching
)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Maybe you can lead us on the correct path?
Since you have all the answers!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
thanks for all the insights guys!

i found this dude, Elazer of Worms. he was some kind of kabbaliztik wizard.
then i found this alchemist who signed his name 007.
and of course, albert pike, who the mazons and kabblizts worship.

i should have explained better, i am searching for characters who are 'important' to the mazons, jews, and illuminati.

also like how david is supposed to be so important, but once he defeated goliath he turned out to be a total scumbag king. i need characters like that, that the ruling elite worship.

i believe in just about anything, i am not trying to diss anyone.
i am just trying to track down who the elite worship.

no one is wrong, and everyone is wrong because no one is wrong when it comes to religion.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm a Freemason who is converting to Judaism. From my view both groups would be the last to be the elites. If it wasn't for Freemasonry and Judaism I wouldn't have my passion for helping people and donating to charity.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
if anyone has any lists of qabbilistik wizards like Elazer of Worms,
OR if anyone has a list of ancient kings that these people think are cool, are also people i would be interested in investigating.

again, i am not trying to disparage anyone's religion, or secret society membership. i am just trying to find out who are important to them.

this guy elazer of worms created a monster to kill goyam! holy cow, how crazy is that??? AND they say the monster is still in europe, but he is asleep, waiting for another wizard to wake him up.

those kind of cool stories is what im looking for.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Well I do not worship Jesus. So, I have no worry. I will go over the link you provided.

*whew!* close one! but don`t worry, luckily this time you didn`t choose the wrong person/spirit/diety/man/woman/idol/ghost/cow/god/thing/alien/demon/being/sun/saint/prophet/angel to worship... so you can sleep tonight. if you would have said you worshipped jesus... oh man, you woulda been screwed! don`t you see how rediculous that sounds? why "join" a religion and believe everything they tell you? instead, why not realize that with so many religions, there must be some link? you can`t honestly believe that everyone who is not a jew by faith is doomed in the afterlife or in the judgement day... as soon as religious people let go of this belief, we can all start to get along. it`s been shown that atheists are more educated on religion than the religious themselves... that`s why they are atheists. they did the research for themselves and can see that we are all being suckered. whatever religion started out as... maybe it was something true and real. but that is not what we are getting today. what we get today has been watered down over the ages and has been twisted around and changed by the elites so that they could take the place of the "gods" who were once here, and they use it to control us to this day. the use of the word "god" in the pledge of alliegance, and the bible in courtrooms... it`s all just there to give our government some kind of undeserved authority and authenticity. So that if you speak out against the gov or the justice system, it is as if you are speaking outgod himself. Yes, if you wish to control a population, you would very much like for there to be a god. A god the people fear, especially when you get to control what is to be known as "the word of god" or "the bible". You see, in ancient times, kings and priests were very much in cahoots. There was no "seperation of church and state."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

There must be some link? you can`t honestly believe that everyone who is not a jew by faith is doomed in the afterlife or in the judgement day.

Actually Jews are taught to respect other Jews and gentiles. The Gentiles have commands to follow G-d and do good on the Earth. There is no forcing anyone to Hell if they do not do this or that.

it`s been shown that atheists are more educated on religion than the religious themselves

It has supposedly been proven. Yet, many Atheist still do not understand the concept of various faiths in the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Jews worship no other but G-d! What is your belief? Are you an Atheist? It seems you have no idea about Judaism or other faiths. Both Moses and Solomon worshiped G-d.

Yes but they worshipped different versions...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

But can you source your information? I saw your other thread and you did not source your information. It is good be skeptical but I would like my sources.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join