It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked UFO spotted in Temecula (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

No other information can be provided.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 17/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Well now, isn't this an impressive piece of footage.

I have nothing to say about this except get ready for all of the debunkers.

Just judging by the looks of this thing and knowing the ignorant mentality of practically ALL skeptics, I would have to say that this will be explained away as a mere flock of birds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Why do they even bother coming here when they are supposedly cloaked but they are forgetting there lights are still on?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There's many hoax ones to be found where the UFO disappears over the roof of a house.

It's just convenient. Some amateur goes outside in his backyard, films a little bit, gets tired so pans off to his roof then he uses some editing software and puts a cheesy UFO in the footage.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
There's many hoax ones to be found where the UFO disappears over the roof of a house.

It's just convenient. Some amateur goes outside in his backyard, films a little bit, gets tired so pans off to his roof then he uses some editing software and puts a cheesy UFO in the footage.

I have to admit this is usually a sign of a hoax. Who, upon seeing something so strange it warrants getting a video recorder out, just gives up filming because it drifts slowly out of view? Surely he could simply have walked a few paces round, or through, the house and pick up the object from the other side.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Awesome, I would love to watch this, but my android doesnt support flash, anyway you could post a youtube link also? Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Awesome, I would love to watch this, but my android doesnt support flash, anyway you could post a youtube link also? Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhc0329

If you are using an ARM 8 device, you can download Flash from the Market.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It is my opinion that these triangular UFOs belong to some world govt, more than likely the USA. Probably back engineered from ET technology.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
It is my opinion that these triangular UFOs belong to some world govt, more than likely the USA. Probably back engineered from ET technology.

I doubt it. The government wouldn't fly over random residential areas while knowing that three lights are visible from underneath.

I really do believe that this is a UFO. I once again have to reference the famous Belgian UFO sighting where many witnessed a triangular UFO:

video.google.com...#

Of course, pranksters could be using the above sighting as a source of inspiration.
edit on 17-4-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well true or fake , hard to say , I personally saw a exact copy of what that person is filming years ago , but since I did not have a way to record it I never made a thread about it . I did mention in in some other thread I think. So I can believe that this is a geniue photo , but will not be very surprised if it turns out to be fake

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
reply to post by hotrice

Well now, isn't this an impressive piece of footage.

I have nothing to say about this except get ready for all of the debunkers.

Just judging by the looks of this thing and knowing the ignorant mentality of practically ALL skeptics, I would have to say that this will be explained away as a mere flock of birds.

The footage is impressive in what way? Is it identifiable as what you'd like it to be?

Is this proof of anything, or is it yet another video of unidentifiable blobs in the sky? Do you think this video is impressive because it won't be identified (even though it likely could be, and you've predicted that with your scathing remark)? Remember that if it can't be identified and it's a mystery doesn't help the case of Alien visitation in the least. It just means there's something in the sky that isn't identifiable given the current evidence.

Feel free to continue lashing out at skeptics and scapegoating them as the cause for your lack of proof, though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

Originally posted by taccj9903

I doubt it. The government wouldn't fly over random residential areas while knowing that three lights are visible from underneath.

I really do believe that this is a UFO. I once again have to reference the famous Belgian UFO sighting where many witnessed a triangular UFO:

Of course, pranksters could be using the above sighting as a source of inspiration.
edit on 17-4-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

Well it obviously is a UFO, I think you must be saying a UFO not of this world. I don't think the govt would care if the lights were visible since the FAA probably requires all aircraft to have identifying lights. Unless the lights are the power source, who knows.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well first of all what makes your think there anything there other than lights? And secondly don't you think it's more likely that it's a new ship from the military out for a test run? Why else have the lights on? There's been quite a few of these triangle looking things around it seems like.

If it is a new flying craft and hidden that's not a big deal. They used to hide warships in ww2 by painting weird designs on them. They are probably just reflecting light or something like that to make it hard to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Temecula would not be a "random place" for US Government secret aircraft to be spotted.

Temecula is 25 minutes South of March Air Force Base and 30 minutes from Camp Pendleton if you go through the Naval Base by Fallbrook.

Just pointing out that this would not be a "random" location for black aircraft technology to be spotted, and in fact is probably a likely location to spot them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Awesome??? By your own admission you hadn't seen it when you made this post yet you declare it awesome?

This is what is wrong with the field of ufology nowadays. You haven't even seen the evidence but you're prepared to believe it regardless.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Awesome??? By your own admission you hadn't seen it when you made this post yet you declare it awesome?

This is what is wrong with the field of ufology nowadays. You haven't even seen the evidence but you're prepared to believe it regardless.

That's because they have seen similar footage, so don't need further convincing. Unlike people like you, who will always find some excuse - however far-fetched - to dismiss video and photographic evidence - however good it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
That's because they have seen similar footage, so don't need further convincing. Unlike people like you, who will always find some excuse - however far-fetched - to dismiss video and photographic evidence - however good it is.

Keep in mind that people differ wildly on what they consider "good" evidence. What you may see as unquestionable proof, someone else may see as three featureless blobs of light in the sky with no meaning behind it or identifiable features whatsoever.

I would like to see the similar footage that has convinced you that these are alien craft. Do they show aliens inside them, or somehow broadcast that it's aliens piloting them? I'm curious how you're so sure about your position when all there was in this instance was three white blobs in the sky.

Remember that even if it can't be debunked, it can't be confirmed as aliens either. Unidentified is unidentified. That doesn't give us the right to identify it as whatever we'd like it to be. Everyone railing against debunkers should really back up and consider that they should be doing exactly what the (good) debunkers are doing, which is confirming via research that the object is what they think it is. Stating that it's probably aliens doesn't do anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i'm not personally a believer in aliens per say...i'm kind of undecided at the moment...but it's my opinion that some people even if presented with undeniable evidence...they would still be skeptics...they could have an alien shake hands with them and they would just say it was a mask or something along those lines

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OMFG WTF! The balloons are invading! Run for ye lives!

Sorry, couldn't resist it, no pun intended

Balloons, that either were tied with a string (more probably), or trapped in an air current (can I say this?!).

And not all UFO threads need the sensualism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join