It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State: I am a good slave! 4-14-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
4-14-2011
Appx 11:00 Central Time

THE STORY:
My coworkers (supervisor) decided that because of (my) outstanding performance at work that resulted in making "our" goals for the month we should be rewarded with some team building fun time. (rounds at the bar, dances at the strip club etc, etc). So we ventured into the central Illinois evening for some fun. We began our evening at a local eatery where the fare was above average and the drinks were "pricey to say the least. We then ventured to a local "gentelman's club" if you could call it that. The bar was made of plywood and there was only two ladies working (dancing). That place was crappy to say the least, but we had a couple of drinks each and headed over to a more "established" place of business. After three or so rounds someone decided we should try another place so we continued our adventure.
This particular venue was less than par, but offered some charm. One of the "ladies" had taken, or so it would seem", to one of our cohorts so we stayed and enjoyed libations and entertainment. I partook of drink and dance from the fare. Later into the night I was offered a dance from one of the entertainers and enjoyed myself, but alas she was not of professional character and asked for more than the usual donation. I, being the gentleman that I am, complied letting her know that I knew what she was doing...I even doubled her asked rate. Being put off I went over to my people and said it was time to go. (After all I had just been shook down by a stripper and my night of fun was over). Management noticed that something was amiss and inquired so I let them know what had transpired. My supervisor was noticeably (or so it would seem) upset and we were gathering up to leave. They paged the entertainer over and over and over again...she never came forward. As we began to exit a manager accused me of trying to "stiff" her and demanded money after a bit of a confrontation I became very, very angry and threw all of my cash (more than 5X the going fee) at him and told him I would never visit this particular establishment again. Upon leaving I was enraged at my coworkers for just standing by and not backing me up. I demanded to be dropped off in the middle of the freeway because they frankly peeved me off.
I walked for few miles (drunk and stupid) along the highway. I tried to hitch rides from all passers by but to no avail. After a while I passed an exit ramp and immediately a sheriff's patrol car that was sitting in the darkness flashed it's lights. (This is the meat of the story)...:
I immediatley raised my hands and put them on top of my head as I walked towards the patrol car. Mostly out of fear for what could happen to me (tasers, pepper spray, firearms, etc). I had already decided as soon as the lights strobed that I was going to jail. After all I was drunk and walking down an interstate (the wrong direction that I wanted to be going I might add). The deputy exited his car with his weapon drawn ( I was unarmed and being submissive). I continued walking until he told me to stop. I obeyed all of his commands and consented to searches of my person. Then he asked, "Why did you walk up with you hands on your head?" I told him I understood his need to be in control of the situation and that officer safety was what LEOs are most concerned with...
It was at this point that it got really wierd. He told me to put my hands down. I did, but after a few seconds I put them back up. He called for backup and then ran my ID. The deputy saw me with my hands on my head again and told me to relax and that I was making him nervous. I put my hands down only to "assume the position" a few moments later. This guy was seriously distraught over me being a good little slave! He told me to smoke a cigarrette if I wanted and to sit on the hood of his car...he didn't know what to do with me...look...I was drunk in a public place...he could have aressted me right there... I kept disobeying his orders to "relax" ,,,obstruction anyone?... This dude did not know what to do. Eventually two state troopers showed up and I layed down on the pavement with my hands behind my head....these guys freaked out because I was being submissive! They frisked me and told me to just lean on the patrol car. Eventually they contacted my supervisor to come pick me up right there...on the side of the interstate at 00:30 at night.
All is well that ends well I suppose. I was not arrested after all. These guys could have put me through the ringer. What gets me is the way they completely freaked out at my submission. I guess there is no pleasure in harassing a good slave and that is my heartbreak...I am a slave....we are all slaves...like it or not. This could have turned out in a horrific manner, but I made it home, and I learned a lesson... better a live,(sort of free) slave than a dead, or incarcerated patriot.
Was I doing the right thing....no....I could have avoided this situation all together. But, had I snibbed my boss and coworkers it would have caused serious repercussions at work. My point is that as much as we all cry... FREEDOM... It is easy when there are no repercussions. When the hammer is down on your life, liberty, and pusuit of happiness you will comply. We all will comply... until there are enough to say no, and that needs to be alot, because there are a lot of prison cells in this country...

Regretfully,
A Good Slave

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

They probably thought you had some friends in hiding filming them and they were afraid they'd get sued if they touched you.

Glad you got home okay, too bad you got shafted (so to speak) by the strip club.

ETA: Apparently you ARE a good slave. You could probably make your money back on the BDSM circuit in no time!

j/k

edit on 17-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck it is a duck.......In other words you putting your hands on your head already gave them the notion u did something wrong, then when they said relax and u didn't, it confused them....I don't blame them for not knowing what to do with you, you made it seem like you were guilty before saying anything.

Why not just be yourself and not try to act like a criminal when you're not?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

Look bro I was drunk. Not to mention a danger to myself and others by walking down the highway in that state. By all intents and purposes I was engaged in a criminal act(s). Public Intoxication...reckless endangerment... it is the fact that I knew it and was resigned to the ramifications of mty actions that threw them for a loop. I submitted and did not resist. I simply did not want to get messed up at the hands of American law enforcement officials. They never even gave me a sobriety test... because I was a good little slave... there is no fun in braining a mouse already caught in a mousetrap.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

ETA: Apparently you ARE a good slave. You could probably make your money back on the BDSM circuit in no time!

j/k

That is hilarious!
I think I might have to go change my drawers I'm laughing so hard. Thanks for that bro! I needed some comic relief on this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
OK maybe I'm overthinking this a bit much. I was blitzed and acting a fool for the popo's. It just gets me that they would let me walk when I was a perfect mark for some revenue ya know.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

*bows*

You're welcome. That's primarily what I'm here for.

ETA: If you still need to laugh a little, there's a thread I started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

that started half-serious and went south a bit.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I really enjoy your writing style.

I am glad your night ended better than how you were expecting it to end.

You should post more often.

The little hints of sarcasm mixed with an overall serious tone made for an excellent read.
I can definitely get used to having you around.

Probe

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Thanks man. Feels good to have someone appreciate. I am a busy man with work, family, friends, and all. I'll try to get some more keyboard time in soon.

Much appreciated,

LS

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I would be pissed if the manager starting to ask me for money, if I had I have alot friends with me I wouldn't give the manager one penny.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStand
4-14-2011
Appx 11:00 Central Time

THE STORY:
My coworkers (supervisor) decided that because of (my) outstanding performance at work that resulted in making "our" goals for the month we should be rewarded with some team building fun time. (rounds at the bar, dances at the strip club etc, etc). So we ventured into the central Illinois evening for some fun. We began our evening at a local eatery where the fare was above average and the drinks were "pricey to say the least. We then ventured to a local "gentelman's club" if you could call it that. The bar was made of plywood and there was only two ladies working (dancing). That place was crappy to say the least, but we had a couple of drinks each and headed over to a more "established" place of business. After three or so rounds someone decided we should try another place so we continued our adventure.
This particular venue was less than par, but offered some charm. One of the "ladies" had taken, or so it would seem", to one of our cohorts so we stayed and enjoyed libations and entertainment. I partook of drink and dance from the fare. Later into the night I was offered a dance from one of the entertainers and enjoyed myself, but alas she was not of professional character and asked for more than the usual donation. I, being the gentleman that I am, complied letting her know that I knew what she was doing...I even doubled her asked rate. Being put off I went over to my people and said it was time to go. (After all I had just been shook down by a stripper and my night of fun was over). Management noticed that something was amiss and inquired so I let them know what had transpired. My supervisor was noticeably (or so it would seem) upset and we were gathering up to leave. They paged the entertainer over and over and over again...she never came forward. As we began to exit a manager accused me of trying to "stiff" her and demanded money after a bit of a confrontation I became very, very angry and threw all of my cash (more than 5X the going fee) at him and told him I would never visit this particular establishment again. Upon leaving I was enraged at my coworkers for just standing by and not backing me up. I demanded to be dropped off in the middle of the freeway because they frankly peeved me off.
I walked for few miles (drunk and stupid) along the highway. I tried to hitch rides from all passers by but to no avail. After a while I passed an exit ramp and immediately a sheriff's patrol car that was sitting in the darkness flashed it's lights. (This is the meat of the story)...:
I immediatley raised my hands and put them on top of my head as I walked towards the patrol car. Mostly out of fear for what could happen to me (tasers, pepper spray, firearms, etc). I had already decided as soon as the lights strobed that I was going to jail. After all I was drunk and walking down an interstate (the wrong direction that I wanted to be going I might add). The deputy exited his car with his weapon drawn ( I was unarmed and being submissive). I continued walking until he told me to stop. I obeyed all of his commands and consented to searches of my person. Then he asked, "Why did you walk up with you hands on your head?" I told him I understood his need to be in control of the situation and that officer safety was what LEOs are most concerned with...
It was at this point that it got really wierd. He told me to put my hands down. I did, but after a few seconds I put them back up. He called for backup and then ran my ID. The deputy saw me with my hands on my head again and told me to relax and that I was making him nervous. I put my hands down only to "assume the position" a few moments later. This guy was seriously distraught over me being a good little slave! He told me to smoke a cigarrette if I wanted and to sit on the hood of his car...he didn't know what to do with me...look...I was drunk in a public place...he could have aressted me right there... I kept disobeying his orders to "relax" ,,,obstruction anyone?... This dude did not know what to do. Eventually two state troopers showed up and I layed down on the pavement with my hands behind my head....these guys freaked out because I was being submissive! They frisked me and told me to just lean on the patrol car. Eventually they contacted my supervisor to come pick me up right there...on the side of the interstate at 00:30 at night.
All is well that ends well I suppose. I was not arrested after all. These guys could have put me through the ringer. What gets me is the way they completely freaked out at my submission. I guess there is no pleasure in harassing a good slave and that is my heartbreak...I am a slave....we are all slaves...like it or not. This could have turned out in a horrific manner, but I made it home, and I learned a lesson... better a live,(sort of free) slave than a dead, or incarcerated patriot.
Was I doing the right thing....no....I could have avoided this situation all together. But, had I snibbed my boss and coworkers it would have caused serious repercussions at work. My point is that as much as we all cry... FREEDOM... It is easy when there are no repercussions. When the hammer is down on your life, liberty, and pusuit of happiness you will comply. We all will comply... until there are enough to say no, and that needs to be alot, because there are a lot of prison cells in this country...

Regretfully,
A Good Slave

Haha, i would have told em ive seen what happens if you dont act submissive when the cops rocked up - and just keep saying please dont hurt me.

good job

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I understand you were drunk and intoxicated in public. Just giving you my opinion on why they didn't know what to do with you. there's no need to "look bro" me. You should appreciate the fact that I actually read the whole thing and gave an opinion instead of some immature negative nonsense comment and only skimming through it.

edit on 17-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This post alone renews and revitalizes my faith in the future of our species.

Second verse, same as the first!

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join