It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cayce and Nostradamus Pointing to Seismic Activity In N. Italy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I stumbled across this Quatrain on the Nostradamus Search site and wondered what you guys might think about this...

The Italian lands near the mountains will tremble.
The Cock and the Lion not strongly united.
In place of fear they will help each other.
Freedom alone moderates the French.
century: 1, quatrain: 93
nostradamus2012.com...

I had first thought there might be something to Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, but it's in the alps and not typically volcanic. Noting the Alps are present due to tectonic pressure between the African and Eurasian plates.
The Lion is on the Italian Crest and the Cock's head (don't giggle)
is on the Swiss Crest. I'm not sure what their political standings are right now.

This site shows that the African plate is moving still in the direction of the Eurasian plate.
geology.about.com...

Edgar Cayce also spoke of Europe changing. It doesn't really give a time frame, but maybe it's worth noting.

"The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

www.dreamscape.com...

Maybe someone will catch seismic activity in that part of the world before things get out of hand...if it happens.

edit on 16-4-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

www.metatech.org...
Italy is mentioned in this article. Interesting read.

new topics

join