It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Vault files have already been compromised!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello and good evening ATS'ers. I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time now. I opened an account last year. This is indeed my first thread, so please don't rip me to shreds.

I am starting this thread to shed some light on the subject of the recently released F.B.I. Vault files, and the apparent infiltration of the site itself: vault.fbi.gov...
or possibly just some of the files, or maybe just one of the files.

I first heard of the vault site when I read a thread by Docpoco...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to the site, and enjoyed much reading about very interesting topics. I downloaded several pdf's from the vault. Among the pdf's I downloaded, was the Roswell UFO file. I downloaded this 7.14mb (megabyte) pdf and it was 69 pages long. It appears to be the real deal, and I am happy to have downloaded it.

I have been trying to spread the word about this site and these files ever since I first heard of them. However, last night I was trying to download the roswell pdf for my dad on his droid, and ran into a bit of a problem. The pdf that is now available for download is only 57kb (kilobytes) and a total of 1 (ONE) page. The page that is there, is one of the pages that basically dismisses the saucer found in Roswell as a weather balloon, or something to the effect. (at least that was my interpretation of it) I didn't read the whole page rather, I tried to find out what happened to the rest of it?

Basically here is what I think happened:
F.B.I. declassifies over 2000 documents and creates a website called "the vault". Among those files released, were the files about Roswell. The REAL files about Roswell. Then it seems that someone or, who knows what organization, (TPTB) stepped in and said "huh-uh, not on our watch". And it appears the F.B.I. has been forced to remove the meat and potatoes about the Roswell incident from their vault site.

Here is a direct link or at least the address to go to, to see the "new" roswell UFO file from the vault site:

vault.fbi.gov...

I don't have a screenshot from the page before it was butchered, or I would post it too. Surely, some fellow ATS'ers downloaded the Roswell pdf BEFORE it was tampered with, and can back up my statements here.

I apologize if my links don't work, currently, my only means of internet is my android. If they don't appear as a link, and someone would be willing to fix that, I would be very appreciative and grateful.

Anyway, in closing, I smell a conspiracy all over this. I wanted to share this with the ATS community, and I hope we can get some answers as to what happened to these files. I do have the original pdf saved on a memory card, and if I can figure out a way to re-release the Roswell UFO files, I would be obliged to do so. Until next time, be safe, protect yourselves, and I'll see you on the other side. And always, DENY IGNORANCE!

Sirhc (sye-rik)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No doubt there are people waking up inside the organizations, but TPTB are still strong so it'll get blocked, but maybe if we're lucky we can sneak a peek at the truth before they snatch it away. I'd like to see the comparisons too.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

You realize these were previously released documents that were just compiled and put into "the vault" so the FBI didn't have to entertain as many requests... right?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by sirhc0329

You realize these were previously released documents that were just compiled and put into "the vault" so the FBI didn't have to entertain as many requests... right?

I did not realize that. Be that as it may, the OP is still the issue at hand. Those documents have now been removed from the vault site. My main question is WHY? Why would the F.B.I. release these Roswell files, only to pull them off the site days later? Like I said, I have the 69 page pdf on a memory card, just not sure how to go about sharing it with the ATS familia.

You can click the link to the Roswell UFO page I linked above, and see that it's rubbage. One lonely page. Earlier this week it had 68 more pages....just saying.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
No doubt there are people waking up inside the organizations, but TPTB are still strong so it'll get blocked, but maybe if we're lucky we can sneak a peek at the truth before they snatch it away. I'd like to see the comparisons too.

I can maybe email the full pdf to you... Can't think of any other way to get it back out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
you should read this first..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join