It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you like to do before you die?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I know many times we say to ourselves that tomorrow ill do this and that, and majority of the time we are able to so. Some of us get hit with the reality that tomorrow may never come. When I was in Iraq you never knew if you were going to live to see the next day. Now that I am back home, Im trying to make an effort to make each day a different but exciting one. I know financial problems are occuring with many of us, myself included..but I can't help but think about what I want to do before I die. I want to go to Alaska as well as Costa Rica. Where are some places or things you want to do before you die?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

I want to see the north pole to see if there is really a hole in the earth. I want to see Brazil, Amsterdam and the South Pacific.

If tomorrow was indeed not promised, I would SMOKE A PHAT BLUNT and gratuitously reflect on life and discuss the excitement of what could be on the other side along with my loved ones. I would probably be so glad to leave these worries behind. Just being honest.
edit on 16-4-2011 by sixneuproele because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Have kids.
Sky Dive.
Live a month in the woods survivor man style.
Go on Alaskan adventure.
Wrestle with one or several midgets.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Exactly what I am doing right now. Ensuring my crossing. As I have done before.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I would like to visit Ireland. I have a fascination with it and I don't know why. I feel like there is a reason that I a supposed to go there. It is silly, I know.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I'd like to go skydive into an ocean of ice cream but that will never happen... Maybe jump out of a helicopter and land on a rednecks truck, then watch him faint
Scare someone so badly that they have a seizure... Check out these to threads... S&F by the way...

This one
and this one

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Good point, I want to have kids as well. Looks like we have a few Alaskan excursions we need to plan!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Ireland would be amazing. Maybe it is to find Atlantis?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

VERY nice threads

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i wanna try a bunch or different drugs, maybe go live by myself in isolation. maybe burn down a church lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
#5: I'd like to rescue a few more animals from shelters.

#4: I'd love to have some wilderness survival training.

#3: I want to learn a few more languages, study higher mathematics and nuclear physics, learn more about esoteric religions, and learn to play the piano with skill.

#2 I really would very much like to get into a position to live in a green home, off the grid, and live off the land.

And #1: I hope to see my kids grow up to be decent and capable human beings.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well that would be a bonus, but I want to walk through a castle that is older than any building I have ever been in. I don't know what it is but I love the thought of walking up a hill, through the tall grass toward a castle. It seems like the perfect thing to do???? Usually if you ask someone where their dream vacation would be, they say "laying on a beach somewhere." I have always said "Ireland, I want to go to Ireland."

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would love to fly for the first time, Ive never even been to an airport

I would love to live in a very quiet place for several weeks, and make sure I hit up everyone I know for a bunch of stuff that I can give away with them to charity, and when they see how good it feels they will continue when Im gone. (I choose waiting till the end, because really, who would say no?).

I would love to have the chance to love someone as well as have someone who loves me, besides my children and family. I mean the kind of love that only 2 people can have and share that nothing/no one else can take its place.

And most of all before I pass on to that other side, that I secretly knew about, but was waiting to see, I would like to have a grandchild, to absolutely spoil rotten

Nice Thread S&F

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

i dunno hurry up n die lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
To be completely 100% HAPPY...Happy with my LIFE and with the World and the one thing that would make me the happiest is if I knew that my family would taken care of and tha I made peace with everyone and made sure to let the people I love the most know how much I actually do love them. Because I know at least as of right now I havent told them how much they all really mean to me...if I could do that before I died I could rest in peace for sure...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Excellent reasons..again that's one of my main things. I want to have kids and watch them grow up.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Sounds amazing. You should go to Germany and visit the castle Walt Disney modeled Cinderella's Castle after.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Excellent response! Although you picked a hell of a time to fly. I will say that the take off is the best part!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I want to have sex with many beautiful women.

Visit Europe.

See a tornado/storm chase them.

Get a black belt in BJJ

Visit Disneyland in Florida.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Very cool I love the getting to know the other poster/members threads.

Go to England

Be in a comic book, movie, or video game (I guess be immortalized in a way so there will be proof that i exsisted on this crazy rock for a brief moment in time.)

Know that when I die I will have had a life long positive impact on at least someones life.

edit on 16/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join