It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to admit that I was wrong! About HAARP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS I'm sure most of you know me by now! I have come to the realization after doing some extensive research about HAARP that it isn't a weapon! Why have I changed my mind? Because there is not one ounce of evidence that suggest it can be used as a weapon. Along with the research I did... Nothing said t was a weapon. There is no EVIDENCE! I have made many threads about HAARP being a weapon but not anymore unless substantial evidence proves that it is a weapon.

I admit I was wrong! Untill further research that proves it is a weapon I am admitting I was wrong. And I may always be wrong but at least I have the guts to post a thread saying that I was wrong!
edit on 14-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You're "sure" most of us know you by now.... I don't, does anyone else?
Now going by that, I'd have to say you're arguments and extensive research on HAARP has convinced me finally.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

How can you research something that is not properly disclosed,, clearly you STILL do not know what you are talking about, let us leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You have your opinion and I have mine and clearly your gunna say I'm wrong if I say HAARP is a weapon or isn't a weapon! Until the day that legit information proves HAARP is a weapon... It's not a weapon

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just a suggestion.You may want to change your signature from HAARP it's a sinister wmd! It would help your statements credibility.

edit on 15-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I would say, how do you truly know what the hell HAARP is? Do you know? What extensive research has been done to prove anything on the subject. Isn't that like saying you are an expert in Cryptozoology, or an expert in the field of extraterrestrial encounters? How can one be an expert in a field of no scientific fact? If you can't see, smell, touch, hear, or taste....what can you do...

This is not a slam on your opinion at all and I don't want it perceived that way. You are entitled to your beliefs 100%. What I don't get is what proof do you have, what concrete, hardcore proof based in scientific unbiased fact do you have that no one else does?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wow...i make a thread to say sorry for offending some and now yours coming out saying ou were wrong? how does this happen? all the countless threads and arguments you have had pertaining HAARP and now all of a sudden you change your mind? you were so sure it was and there isnt anymore or any less evidence now that youre saying youre wrong than there was when you wre right...in my thread after apologizing I actually had posters telling me that I really shouldnt of had to...that I should stick to mybeliefs no matter what...maybe you should...I believe HAARP to be nothing mor than a scietific instrument but you had me convinced tat you knew for sure it was a weapon....stick to your story bud...I may have a slight feeing that once this is forgotten you will come back at us with yet another thread saying you wrong about it not being a weapon...you need to make up your mind and stick to it...good luck bud
edit on 15-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have read HAARP website obviously, looked at documents, made phone calls, asked about it, and everything I have found that said it's a weapon was just peoples opinions. There has been no concrete hard evidence to suggest that it's a weapon.

Gdaub things Happen and I have changed my mind. It's just something that people do. I am here to admit I was wrong but seems like I'm still gunna slammed.

Oh well. Im pretty much used to it!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If it's not a weapon, why are 3 out of 4 of it funders to do with the defense force?

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

edit on 15/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Come on.... spill the beans already!

You discovered that HAARP is really a cover ploy for SuperDARN - the REAL ionosphereic weapon!

I mean really lmao! with a name like SuperDARN, how can you go wrong?

Note: review SuperDARN's statistics in the link provided.... lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

i was not trying to slam you. i was just saying why change your mind now why not before? why? because of other opinions? if your opinion is that you think it is a weapon then so be it...and if others is that it isnt then ok.....its a speculation anyway...nobady knows what it really is. so it can be whatever you want it to be

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Either way I'm gunna be told I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Yeah I know! In fact all HAARP is is a giant toaster for the nephilim!

But seriously Idk why but I just changed my mind because of what I have read on here and everywhere else!
edit on 15-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So...summed up, the OP knows near nothing about electromagnetic waves.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

i was just saying why change your mind now why not before? why?

I know why!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/329a4d980e07.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i think the govrnmy probly contacted u to stop with all the haarp stuff sicne they knew u nailed it but now that they probly contacted u you gotta lie about it and say u were always wrong my idea

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

ever heard of "spell check"?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
lol i was in a rush to type it

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well that solved it...theres the answer:

"I have read HAARP website obviously, looked at documents, made phone calls, asked about it, and everything I have found that said it's a weapon was just peoples opinions. There has been no concrete hard evidence to suggest that it's a weapon"

I read all kinds of stuff on the internet. Guess that makes me an expert jack of all trades, master of none.
edit on 15-4-2011 by crkking because: im a retard

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Finally. I could say Walmart is run by aliens, and I could post lots of crappy speculation online, but that doesn't make it true.
edit on 15-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join