It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media coverage.. MASS SIGHTINGS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Watch this video, i know some of the footage is a couple of years old but just watch all the way through and listen to the phone call at the end. This has me shaken.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
He title should read like this. MSM media reports: mass sightings 2 years ago. With footage compiled by some user on YouTube 2 years ago. Very misleading title. There is currently a thread going about threads like yours. You should check it out

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I had read the written script from that phone call before but hearing the fear in that mans voice puts no doubt in my mind that it was for real. Not to mention the loss of signal to literally shut down a radio station; thats a pretty big feat ....pretty freaky stuff. That call was dated in 1997.....is there any record of hearing from that guy since then?!?!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank You for posting this. I wish I could have comforted this man in one form or another. Like many, I have been studying this subject for some time now and look forward to contributing my personal findings on ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Even though there was some old stuff in there I for one appreciate the post. Thanks OP S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

Thank you, i understand that is was old and i mentioned that before the video. Others (such as myself) may not have seen these so it is still interesting nevertheless. Sorry for wasting your time though.
As for the other posts, i totally agree with the mans voice, there is no doubt in my mind that that was a legitimate phone call. And also, did you notice the ripple the UFO sends out at varying times in the video? odd. Extra dimensional beings doesnt sound to far off..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

This is on the right track ka119! It is one thing to string together youtube videos from random sources, but a good compilation from those that let us see such things is documentation! And, IMHO, the art bell call at the end is full on baloney, IMHO.

CJ
edit on 14-4-2011 by ColoradoJens because: can't spell. You happy?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That call freaked me out dude sounded scared to death

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A well done compilation that is exceptionally accompanied with appropriate music. This could serve as a primer for anyone wanting to try and understand what the "fuss" is all about lately. Certainly plenty for skeptics to scoff at, but just as well balanced with items not so easily dismissed.

Thanks, OP.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Nice video. One of the more entertaining UFO compilation vids i've seen. Heck, it even has dramatic music from Kronos Quartet! Nice touch. As for the phone call near the end from the Art Bell radio show, I'm sorry but it is a hoax. It is a pretty infamous piece- it was even featured on one of Tool's albums as part of a hidden track. But yes, it is a joke. The guy even called back about a year later and admitted it. Here it is if your interested.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Some time later, the "guy" called in claiming that he was just pranking or something like that. Call me crazy, but I don't buy it, I think that original caller was legit.

Cool footage. I had not seen the one that descends into what appears to be a blue design...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I love how no one is coming in here saying RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE IT'S ALL CHINESE LANTERNS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

I think it's videos like these that is Disclosure in it's own way, ya know?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice video, I have seen some of them before but it was put together nicely, and no matter howmany times I hear that song with ufo videos it still gives me the chills.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Excellent video; liked the way it tied many sightings from multiple international locations together to give a keen sense that they are in fact connected, and could well share a source; regardless of whether they are 'alien' or covert government ops of some description.

RE: The caller on Art Bell - I believe that sounded genuine; I also find Art's first reaction suspicious, once back on the air after the unprecedented 'complete fail' of transmitter equipment. His first indications of his thoughts are that the caller was 'weird', 'paranoid', 'like a paranoid schizophrenic'. Only after his tech guy tells him about the catastrophic failure of all transmission systems does he speculate that 'someone' didn't want us to hear what the 'weirdo guy' was saying.

I am similarly convinced that any extra-terrestrial presence interacting with the world powers in the US/UK and elsewhere, are not what they claim to be, and could in fact be the 'demons' of lore and legend (or at least, extra-terrestrials who are in league with actual demonic entities). Aleister Crowley, the famed occultist of the early twentieth century, was in supernatural contact with one of them, called Aiwass. NB - 'Supernatural contact' - could in fact have been achieved by the entities involved, with some minor advances in 'voice to skull' technologies (tech which the US gov and others have been tinkering with for the last thirty years or more).

Do a Google image search and see what Alesiter Crowley produced as the image of Aiwass.

Its a GRAY ALIEN. Or at least, that is how they wish to appear to us in these times...

The manner in which they conduct themselves during abductions, experimentation, tracking and monitoring, brain manipulation and such; these actions produce negative, life-destroying experiences for the victims. Hence, effectively constituting a demonic experience.

The call to 'confess', posted above by another user (not OP) is complete BS and stinks of a cover-up imho.

We just have to go with our gut on things like this - and as we all know, the government/ military likes to cover things up. They can be very convincing too, so it's best to stick with the source of the need for a cover-up, which is that original call to the Art Bell show. Using a level of super-natural discernment (ask me by U2U if you're interested), that guy appears to be for real, very scared, and desperate to get something of worth out to an audience, knowing his time is short for one reason or other.

Add into the mix the very suspicious, literally unprecedented loss of transmission capability, and the alarm bells should be ringing folks.

ETA - the only sensible way in which the 'call-in' could have been a hoax, would have been if the radio show themselves staged it as a stunt to boost publicity. However, as I say, I don't believe that to be the case.

edit on 15-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: classified.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

NB - I disagree that the older footage is not worthy of our attention here on ATS.

I am surprised that there have been a couple of keen 'bashers' who have used the older footage to try and stop people from watching the film, which does have some very up-to-date footage in it too. It can't have been compiled two years ago as one person said, as it includes footage of Jerusalem and other UFOs from 2011... If an original video was made two years ago, then updated as more footage became available, then KUDOS to the guy who made it! Keeping the people informed! Fight the Power!

This video is a COMPILATION to demonstrate CONSISTENT APPEARANCES OF UFOs IN THE PAST FEW YEARS, and as such ARCHIVE FOOTAGE is required.

Sheesh. To all those people who complained about the video being 'two years old' (not a truthful statement), when will you learn???? That desire you demonstrate - the desire for the NEW, the fixation on NEVER REVISITING an experience, is all part of the plot to keep you stuck in a single mode of thought, as you are now - an easily controllable 'new media-sheep'.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Too bad almost all the footage in the video has already been debunked....

Second.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
The art bell caller came on later stating it was fake sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That phone call was really creepy.... if it was a prank what caused the transmitter to go down?

I dont buy the second phone call... obvious Government dis info!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
erm reptile eye 1:14?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
22 flags for a 2 year old video? Nice work ATS.

If this has all been debunked, why are we so giddy about it?

Dislike.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join