It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Usama Bin Laden????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now for all you atsers. What in the world is this? www.fbi.gov... Bin Laden by a diffferent name. Yeah, I know only one letter but he is third on the lists and the most highest reward. Doing a google search reveals the same face but not the same name. OK so who are we looking for and who is dead. Now there is a thread, on this thread says Osama Bin Laden is dead and has been dead since 2001 which sounds like they got the job won!!!!
Whats this Usama??? Any one here think they have answers take a shot at it and show some evidence of the reason why we have troops there now and he is dead? What does that tell you here in america? How do the people of other countries feel and expect their countries to do to the people who did this to their people? This is wrong,treason,suicide,lying,stealing,cheating, and everything else that lays far and in between. I ask if this information doesn't say conspiracy all over it nothing does and when do the people that let this happen to them stand up, or has this country gotten so lazy that we expect someone else to do the dirty work? Your as worst as TPTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

LMAO!!!!
What a total FBI blunder...good lord they are dumb over there.

USAMA BIN LADEN Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association. Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world. Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Hey thanks for the laugh great video whoever made it.
Very funny!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Arabic does not translate well into roman characters. Both spellings are correct.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002
Now for all you atsers. What in the world is this? www.fbi.gov... Bin Laden by a diffferent name. Yeah, I know only one letter but he is third on the lists and the most highest reward. Doing a google search reveals the same face but not the same name. OK so who are we looking for and who is dead. Now there is a thread, on this thread says Osama Bin Laden is dead and has been dead since 2001 which sounds like they got the job won!!!!
Whats this Usama??? Any one here think they have answers take a shot at it and show some evidence of the reason why we have troops there now and he is dead? What does that tell you here in america? How do the people of other countries feel and expect their countries to do to the people who did this to their people? This is wrong,treason,suicide,lying,stealing,cheating, and everything else that lays far and in between. I ask if this information doesn't say conspiracy all over it nothing does and when do the people that let this happen to them stand up, or has this country gotten so lazy that we expect someone else to do the dirty work? Your as worst as TPTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I generally think it's a typo .. back when the 911 events took place I saw Usama, Osama and other variations flying around in the news .. nobody could get it right, so I'm not surprised.. but Usama was a very popular version of his name.

The same thing happens with Muammar Gaddafi now ... I've seen it spelled Kadaffi, Gadahffi, Kadahffi and all sorts of other ways even on the mainstream news channels

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Found you an article that explains with a simple Google search.

No! As most everyone knows, the Arabic alphabet differs from the Latin alphabet. The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters rather than 26, and it uses completely different characters—some of which, including the first character of Bin Laden's first name, do not have directly corresponding sounds in English.
PRINTDISCUSSE-MAILRSSRECOMMEND...REPRINTSSINGLE PAGE

Changing letters or words from one alphabet into the corresponding letters or words from another alphabet is called transliteration. Rendering a language from another alphabet (or from a pictographic system such as Chinese) into the Latin alphabet is called Romanization.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Its still a dupe!!! I can't help but to think that its a conspiracy. Its just suspicious to me, doesn't look right and the average american doesn't know these things. I didn't. And I am not completely dumb either. Our language is english not roman and definitely not arabian (because the average american does look at it this way!). I don't have anything wrong with these countries either. I think we all as countries need to unite better than what we have. its not a jealously factor here. Its just exposing something that needs to be heard in my opinion

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

And to you its not something that needs to be looked at? to me it says Look maybe things aren't what they seem. this isn't the only thing we have been lied to about!!!! IS HE DEAD or is he not?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I will have to say thank you for the information given.
Its all new to me!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And to you its not something that needs to be looked at? to me it says Look maybe things aren't what they seem. this isn't the only thing we have been lied to about!!!! IS HE DEAD or is he not?

No it isn't because it's a common thing.. This happens with Arabic names ALL the time .. I'm used to seeing the names spelled a million different ways in the media..

You're making something out of nothing in this case .. sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No one agrees on how to spell Ghadaffi, either.
Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can we remove this post in the name of "Denying Ignorance"?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No reason to apologize, its all in the learning process.
thanks for your input

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Arabic does not translate well into roman characters. Both spellings are correct.

This.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The question remains is He Dead???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Its still a dupe!!! I can't help but to think that its a conspiracy. Its just suspicious to me, doesn't look right and the average american doesn't know these things. I didn't. And I am not completely dumb either. Our language is english not roman and definitely not arabian (because the average american does look at it this way!). I don't have anything wrong with these countries either. I think we all as countries need to unite better than what we have. its not a jealously factor here. Its just exposing something that needs to be heard in my opinion

No, we do not speak Roman, but we do use the Roman, or Latin alphabet. And Arabic does not translate well. Look up the name, Mohammed; you will find quite a few different spellings.
edit on 14-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join