It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

accidental psychic ability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi i'm doing some research into psychic ability , but mainly in how ppl discouver there own , or how some ppl accidentally trip into it like for example a person fell out of a tree and hit there head and was in a comma for a month and came out with a 6th sense , things along those lines are another example is of someone coming into close contact with strange radation or a ufo or something , it sounds very sci-fi but it happins all the time i'm sure of that if anyone has any ideas or info that might help me i'd be very happy if they replyed ,
ie personal experinces , stories , etc

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i THINK MOST PEOPLE HAVE IT ALL THEIR LIFE AND THEY JUST NEED THAT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TO MAKE THEMSELVES AWARE OF IT.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i think it comes from being closer to a more higher divinity which allows their brain to open these ''doors'' that are locked..

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think that most people will experience some form of psychic ability during the course of their lives.
I think it's up to each individual to recognize it, or ignore it.
You might want to also look at the connection between teenagers(especially teenage girls) and telekinesis.
I have had a look on google for individual cases, but it looks like some digging is needed. I couldn't find one straight off.
I will continue to search for some cases. It might also be worth looking for poltergeist activity cases. As this can also indiciate telekinesis, rather than some kind of spirit.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i agree with all 3 of u , i guess i'm trying to look at why some ppl get theirs turn on and why others don't , i once had the abiltly very strongly for a short while but it went away , and in my gut i know i could get it back i'm just not sure as in how , thats why i'm doing research into it , ways to increase psychic ability or to amplitly it etc etc , all i have at the moment is a very strong inutition which in a way is a psychic abiltily , but it was not at all like that ealrer experince
that was intense , on how right i was and just being able to pickout ppl's thoughts or what ppl were going to say b4 they do
i know i have this abiltily as does everyone i'm just intrested in how it becomes maninfised again

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well i have phases were i can feel very spiritual and that something is going to happen to me soon to release my second sight as it was but then these phases just dissapear and i aint interested in it until it pops up again months later. strange but true.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think prolly everybody has it but most people don't realise it because of the way the mind filters out stuff not relevant to getting up and going to work/school/play. Plus factor into the mix buzzwords like 'Co-incidence', which by the very definition of the word should be rare...yet they happen all the time only to be filtered out so you can get on with life rather than dwelling on brain-bending occurences. I have a very interesting and scary story that happened to my own bad self and is still in effect today....but knowing the responses of the few people I have told I think I might wait another day to tell it...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I did not have an accident, I nearly died from a illness. When I recovered, it seems I gained a gift, or realized it and used it. I don't think it is always an accident, but some tramatic event-could different for different people. The other thing is some people may have a gift, but not realize it or believe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ok frist off
and Most Importently
MrMonsoon i would be honered and very very intrested in hearing a detailed account of your experince , what the acciednt was in detail and what happined or how ( or rather how u think it happined ) and what happined in the aftermath , when did you frist notice the gifit how did you learn about it what can you do with it , but most importently The details to the accdeint that may of cuzed it

if you could help me with this i'd be very happy , its the whole purpose of this thread , and my oringal quistion , thank you for your time in advance

=)

i look forward to your responce

ps if its too personal you can email or u2u it to me

and secoundly
Zero point

why dont you post it , i so sure that you can't shock me or phase me i've seen strangest of the strange , hell i am the strangest of the strange cuz after all

What does not Kill you will make you .......... Stranger

and if your worried about others then u2u it to me

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Im not sure if this could be considered a 'psychic ability' but when I was in school I started getting chills all the time. I became paranoid and more observant and I realized that when people ( mainly girls ) started looking at me I would get a chill. I came to the conclusion that whenever people looked at me 'in that way' I would get a very tangible chill. Im not sure if it still works, or if it could even be considered a psychic ability and nothing traumatic had to happen to trigger it. I think it just involves being more aware of how your body responds to things..

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I can tell when someone is watching me, like from a ways away too, but it doesn't give me a chill. I also have this ability to dream what is going to happen very soon, but I don't know when it's is going to happen. Like it could happen tomorrow, next week or when I wake up in the morning. My sister and I share this ability. Which is freakish. But my sister has them like every other day. She thinks she can control these dreams by thinking about what is going to happen on whatever day she wants to know about. Does anybody else share these same abilities?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I would liken this to when you "accidentally" twitch your ears.. It makes it much much easier to do it in the future.

I think the same thing happens with "abilities". Whenever someone has used it once, they then have a much higher chance of being able to figure out how to use it again (normally).

That "being able to tell when someone is looking at you" is something that I have found most people have.. There was also some post here on ATS about a scientist proving that via CCTV and a person saying when he/she was being watched..
Pretty interesting stuff.

I dont think I have any abilities.. But if I ever discover some, yall with be the firsts to know

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
well Mr.Mizunin
i have the excact same thing and i know it is partly psychic ,
i'd say that you probley have alot of hiddin psychic power and should be intrested in the same topics i am inquring about , cuz something that might happin to you one day might reless it all , and it will either be a huge blessing on your life and you will gain a much greater clearity about your life and perhaps a level 1 enlightenment ( i'll explain leveled enlightenment at end of post ) or what may happin and does to so many it may become the most horrible thing to you the bane of your pain , you will see it as some cosmic curse that u are given information about ppl's inner selfs , truths about ppl that these ppl are still lying to themselfs about so that whenever u try to authundacate this abiltily people will always say your wroung even tho your right , people will start to get annoyed with you for
no good reason , and you'll say its all a curse , or you may feel both ways ie both examples will balance out and happin to you

right now tho , you have a strong intution so whenever someone looks at u and thinks of u at the sametime u get that chill and if someone thinks about u in a pictiular way or in a strong way , ie a girl in love with u , u'll know when u get close to her , u'll just feel it

ps , i belive there are 3 levels and strenghts of enlightenment

there is three major parts of your self too
1 the conscience
2 the unconscience
3 the soul

and in each level of enlightenment one of the levels becomes aware and enlighten , and a level 1 enlightenment only the conscience is enlighten and everything you think is like in poetry , some call it a state of grace
in a level 2 enlightenment your unconscience becomes aware and conscience in a way ; it also becomes enlighten ,,, etc
***** i'll start a new thred for a better discrption on enlightenment ****
anyway i hope MrMonsoon reply to me soon

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have many latent psychic abbilities which have really been with me for years but I just never really noticed them. I think it stems from my ADD, which in my opinion is not a disease. I am a hypersensitive which in my case means that I react to energy from emotion around me.

I also have a sixth sense which Ive only really noticed while driving my car, I never pay attention to the road but for some reason Ive been able to avoid many accidents, like swerving a split second before a collision. I think my sixth sense also helps me to feel energy vibes, Ive had some pretty compelling negative feelings from my freinds house which is haunted (I have had encounters with the spirit as well). Im trying to work on energy manipulation now to see if I can wake up any other dormant abbilities.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
one of the reasons i started this thread was to do reseach onto the sixth sense and basic psychic abiltily , i also have add and i also have mild autism
and i belive i have some psychic abiltily i just think theres something blocking me from it , if you could tell me how u use yours and what u do or how u feel when u do it maybe it will help me . oh i also feel super sensivitve to everything in fact it often sometimes feels like my emtions are 100 times more intese then others

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i understand 100% about the feeling things 100 times more, thats where it starts, you need to be sensitive in order to "feel" what you need to, so your not just shruggin it off as a coinsidence* or something else, i myself didnt have an experience that triggered it, more of less my own thoughts lead me to the ideas of such a thing an then from there on i started noticing more things then normal thoughts in my head that were more geared at telling me what was to happen then what is happening, but its nothing constant it comes an goes an im still trying to fine tune it thru CONSTANT MEDITATION witch is alot harder to keep in the routine of doing then doing. but i do know that the key to finding out more info about it an how to upgrade it is in your meditation. theres alot more to say about it but i would feel alot better talking in u2u then here for fear that i will be labled a ignoramis. an i feel your unconsciousness is actually your conscious* in another realm. anyway if this hits home or a nearby satilite gimmie a hollar cant check u2u that much an e-mail is pretty much unreachable seeing how its not mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i have the power to locate lost objects and controll fire to a serten point, depending on my energy levels(hunger,sleepyness)
i was only able to controll fire once, and that was in a church, i think the holyness of the place uped my power.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
I also have this ability to dream what is going to happen very soon, but I don't know when it's is going to happen. Like it could happen tomorrow, next week or when I wake up in the morning. Does anybody else share these same abilities?

I used to experience that exact same thing. I would wake up and remember a dream I had that seemed to go throughout the entire night. I couldn't remember what happened, only that I did infact have an extremely long dream. So I got dressed and went to school... I would be doing something like walking down the hall way when all of a sudden I get this dizzy feeling and I realize this was in my dream. It happened countless times throughout everyday for a few years. Then I started to just tell myself it was all deja vu's or my mind was just messing with me. Ever since I started telling myself this, I haven't been getting the dreams.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Tranceoptical
i agree with you , and i've love to talk with you in more detail ,
i agree with with everything u said , , its hard for me to mediate tho and i want too so bad cuz i know its a importent key to opening door ways
but i have a hard time doing it , , please tell everything about your abiltlys and what helped u increase it or become aware of it , also about the unconscious i belive its own version of us and is aware on a higher intellagence and receives loads of information from the soul maybe once every every 9 years or during brefi moments of enlightenment that almost everyone has at some point in there life
well more to it then just that sometime soon i'm going to post a story on a new thread of something that happined to be at a rave when i was 16 that was psychic experince , anyway email me or msn me or icq me ,
msn+email: [email protected]
ICQ-UIN: 1594193
or just u2u me i guess
i'm kinda tired now but there is alot i have left to say and hear on this topic

ps as to being labeld a ignormas , you shoudn't worry about it
most ppl who would label u and be judgemental are insucre about what they are judging you about and about themselfs in general , if u can release your self of the worrys of what others think even if just a little bit
your life will be much more balance ; i myself am not that afried of being labeled something , i've spend a long life buged for being different , but in a way i got even , i stoped caring what certin ignorant ppl felt about me or how popular i was , i found that some even tryed to convince me that i was just being rude and that i should care about what everyone thinks of me ( basicly i wasn't bending and comforming to socitiys will ) i guess the problems i had in my life has made worrying about what the judemental have to think about me as too much of a weight on me and i know i desrve better but anyway thats off topic

anyway trance message me as much detail about your experinces how u felt what worked better what increased it etc etc , also dont worry about cencoring it for me i've seen some of the srangest things ever

message to superslicksh0es

you shouldn't just iqnore those dreams and those experinces so quick . they may play with you a bit but there a clue to something much grander and more importent that has to do with you , the people around u , your whole life and your futrue , those dreams if tempered could serve you in unimagenable ways i suggest you learn to lucid dream and to expore those dreams better for the purposes of using them as a testing ground and more importent as a orcale , lead by your unconscious , a place where u can be warned about the futrue

i edited this message cuz i wrote it wroung and left alot of mistakes in it includding a huge gap , i was very sleeply when trying to post it i still am but not as much so , so i may edit it again but probley not

[edit on 8/2/2004 by kuroibunshi]

join