It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails By Itself Is Justification To Launch A Global Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
CHEMTRAILS
You've witnessed them, you've read about them, You are suffering because of them.
The governments of the world turns a blind eye to them, because this is what they want, even if it kills them too.

No one has the right to dump,spray,pour,toss,detonate anything over us from aircraft, especially chemicals and alloys that have the potential to kill us and the planet...who do these people think they are?

We have the right to protect ourselves, even if it means killing every last elite ass that lives on the planet, these people only know how to destroy and they clearly do not have the right to live, we the people of this world must do our duty to protect ourselves, our children, and our planet from these lunatics with unlimited wealth and destructive agendas.

It is way over due, and its the only way to stop them.

is your world, your children, your life, worth anything?

DO YOUR DUTY join the global revolution and stop the insanity

you may not be able to save yourself, but you can surely save your children, your childrens children and our home from any further damage.

we the people of this earth have the right

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
what is the first move?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Take out Monsanto, because they are funding it

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow... glad to see this finally got the forum it deserves.

First of all, chemtrails are beyond Monsanto. They are black budget operations...

This project is in it's end stages, the damage has been done. Thus, all the pseudo coverage.

FYI
I live in Northern California and this thick metallic haze just rolls over the mountains from the west. Anyone else experiencing this massive silver haze? Really gives the sky a metallic appearance. I believe it's mega sprayers in the Pacific.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

We worked hard, and ATS listened.

I'm now attempting to get all the tops shelf information on geoengineering into one thread: ats thread

Come and put in all the hard science papers and links you find

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

if the soil is damaged and your heirloom seeds cant be grown, who is going to benefit from this the most????

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi other trail watchers !

Here are some persons who DO something :

Monsanto - Stand up and be counted like the 27,000 people
who have taken out a lawsuit.

www.abovetopsecret.com... m/thread684932/pg1

And here is sicknesses "they" still do:

Sea Turtles Washing ashore the Gulf of Mexico

www.abovetopsecret.com... m/thread684984/pg1

Gasland. . .

www.splitestate.com...
or
www.teleobs.com... /2011/4/4/chaine/canal/22/21/special-investigation

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by Mayura

if the soil is damaged and your heirloom seeds cant be grown, who is going to benefit from this the most????

It's a very good question, and one that lead me to believeing in current geoengineering going on. My journey started here in Burntheships thread on this very topic; I started out as a skeptic, but now I am a believer: G Edward Griffin Exposes Conspiracy - Monsanto's Aluminum Resistant Seeds and Geoengineering,

Monsanto would definitely be pushing for geoengineering. They might have enough money themselves to be doing some, but I think it is more than just Monsanto. But I have no doubt their PAC money is part of those pushing geoengineering.
edit on 14-4-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

law suites doesn't kill the problem
it has to be ripped out by the roots

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

in order to force the agenda of the new world order you have to take away the food, the water, the fuel, the money....the people will beg in desperation for relief...this is what they are after and this is how they are doing it.

laws have already been passed to stop farmers from sharing, but they want to kill the seeds and soil to ensure we cannot support ourselves

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This would be great if enough people were to do it but i don't think they will. Eithier way i'm in.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

So stop flying!

Anyone on ATS who has flown for whatever reason in the past 80 years is guilty. If you have flown in the past 5 or 10 years then you should be hung from the flag of shame as a deliberate chemtrail maker.

And yes, you are affecting our atmosphere and the climate. But then, anyone who flies is very rich and doesn't care ......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not a bible beater, but the bible does say to gather your weapons and protect your families....if this isn't a threat to lives of all humanity and full justification for war, i don't know what the hell is?...it sure as hell ain't oil

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

flying has nothing to do with bioengineering
they don't fly around in passenger planes full of paying customers and dump aluminum,barium and strontium by the ton, and cloud over our skys

or maybe they do where you live????

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

So we're agree aircraft have nothing to do with it

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Your preaching to the choir here.

Here is a thread where we discuss just that: Food "Safety" Bill Empowers Monsanto to Control Food Industry

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

no i don't agree commercial aircraft have anything to do with geoengineering and chemtrails.

but you can if you want

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm not preaching to any choir I'm calling to arms all able bodied men and women of this world to take it back....no preaching

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

reply to post by Essan

So we're agree aircraft have nothing to do with it

Nice twist, as usual.

He is suggesting commercial aircraft are not dumping geoengineering chemicals, but I'm not so sure. They have now publicly admitted So2 and carbon in commercial jet fuel in the IPCC report I listed above.
edit on 14-4-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

ETA I misspoke It was the ICAO and I didn't reference the paper yet, here it is:
ICAO Environment Report 2010.

Aviations contribution to climat change.

Aviation climate impacts are due to both CO2 and non-CO2 emissions. The non-CO2 emissions include water vapor (H2O), nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulfur oxides(SOx), hydrocarbons (HC), and black carbon (or soot) particles.

Aviation CO2, H2O and soot emissions contribute directly to climate change with positive radiative forcing (net warming). Whereas, emissions of NOx, SOx, H2O and black carbon aerosols contribute indirectly to climate change.

edit on 14-4-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

we're talking supertankers not airliners, although all toxins are toxins, which ones you prefer living with the least? the fuel additives or the aluminum and strontium?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join