It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Ron Paul fans - booster shot and good times.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'll be honest, I needed a boost today and this post from nmlifestyles over at the Daily Paul is getting me there.

It's a compilation of the most widely-viewed (and some of my most beloved) supporter-made videos from the run-up to 2008 election showing the passion for and some reasons why some of us were happy to support Ron Paul for president.

How many of us got inspired by one of these videos below? I know I did! I think its time to get the video's that inspired us in 2008 to inspire us again in 2011/2012. LET'S GO VIRAL! Re-post on Facebook, Twitter, etc... I know some of us got the first spark of FIRE from one of these Ron Paul videos below ... It makes sense others will do likewise this time around, right? ...Who could not watch these and not get inspired? Feel free to add your favorites + New 2012 Videos ...

WE ARE THE R3VOLUTION! SPREAD RON PAUL VIDEO'S EVERYWHERE!

Here's most of the videos he posted:

Ron Paul: A New Hope -

Ron Paul - Stop Dreaming - (aka the American Pie Video) -

When in the course of human events... -

Ron Paul's What If ? Remastered -

Ron Paul: Here to Stay (blocked by facebook) -
See this link eclipptv.com

Ron Paul: Change the World 2.0 -

Don't tread on me -

Ron Paul "The High Tide" Campaign For Liberty -

1/6 Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview -

Ron Paul: Tea Party 07 -

RON PAUL AD - "Awesome!" -

I hope you all enjoy some of these as much as I have. He isn't perfect - none of us are - but I consider Ron Paul to be a stateman and a cut above most of the other fluff we have floating to the top in the political arena.

You all have a great day.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As a patriotic, Constitution-loving American the video named "When in the course of human events..." made me cry and the hair on my arms stand on end.

As a 20-year-old man, I am not ashamed at this.

Defend the Republic

"We have lived as if in a trance - we have lived as people in fear
And now, our rights and freedoms in peril, we slowly awaken
We now face what our ancestors faced,
A government more dangerous to our liberty than is the enemy it claims to protect us from"

-Keith Olbermann (the wisest thing he ever said)

RonPaul2012

edit on 4/14/2011 by Konah because: Freedom

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the vids, it's just sad that the more someone makes sense about issues and resolutions, the further they get from actually being elected, imo. I love RPaul, but his ideas would step on a lot of financial toes, and that is why I think he always fades as the process unfolds. he's still got my vote though.

Peace,
spec
edit on 14-4-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow... I can't like this thread enough. I LOVED the videos you shared. I have seen so many more people coming to Ron Paul this time than before. I keep hearing the statement, "I voted for Obama, but I now see the mistake. I'm switching to Republican just so I can vote for Ron Paul" and other similar statements. It's awesome! I know he is an enemy of the bankers but I really hope he gets in and changes things. He has to know he has a target on his back but he still pushes on and shakes things up. A true patriot and a true American hero!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

The "What if?" video is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
WRITE IN!

new topics

top topics

join