It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow, there are so many topics this post could be placed under, I just decided on this one. I am actually a bit surprised no one has posted it up yet really. It is certainly open for a lot of speculation if anything.

Snip from the Article:

Disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. Some scientists manning lonely outposts under the drifting and shifting aurora are nearly paralyzed with fear. Their clipped reports are being reviewed by astonished superiors back in the home countries. Russian researchers posted near the giant South Pole sub-glacial Lake Vostok have reported eerie anomalies and incidents over the past few years that sometimes seem to border on the frayed edge of creeping madness.

Ok, I know that sounds a little sensationalized, but hey, I didn't write that. This is a bit more of the meat of the matter:

"If it's something the US military has constructed down there, then they're violating the international Antarctic Treaty," said an aide to Nicole Fontaine, at the time he was the European Parliament's French president. "If not, then it's something that's at least 12,000 years old, which is how long ice has covered Antarctica. That would make it the oldest man-made structure on the planet. The Pentagon should heed the calls of Congress and release whatever it's hiding."

I will let you Read the Article Here

Now just for argument sake, what if they have actually reached whatever this is? Could it possibly explain why we are seeing more things like the Norway Spiral?

And, one other thing I am curious about if you read the article, is how the balloon they sent up into the vortex keeps coming back with the date
"January 27, 1965."
I did a quick search on that date just to see, and it seems a lot of "Electrical" type things came into play on that date. Try searching yourself and see what you find...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
interesting report...but whatever it is...the military will probably kill to keep secret so I wouldn't expect much disclosure on it if it's so important...I'll keep hoping for disclosure tho

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by onehuman

great thread, i read about this with the wikileak on the US and how they have been aware of huge alien activity since 2004.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Exciting story. But just that. A story.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

No "physicist Mariann McLein" listed in JSTOR.org...only name I recognized along the way was 'Pravda'.
Now there's a thread-stopperr.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

great thread, i read about this with the wikileak on the US and how they have been aware of huge alien activity since 2004.
Im on a phone now but will go through the entire thread later. Just thinking, perhaps we could call there.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Wow, there are so many topics this post could be placed under, I just decided on this one. I am actually a bit surprised no one has posted it up yet really. It is certainly open for a lot of speculation if anything.

Snip from the Article:

Disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. Some scientists manning lonely outposts under the drifting and shifting aurora are nearly paralyzed with fear. Their clipped reports are being reviewed by astonished superiors back in the home countries. Russian researchers posted near the giant South Pole sub-glacial Lake Vostok have reported eerie anomalies and incidents over the past few years that sometimes seem to border on the frayed edge of creeping madness.

Ok, I know that sounds a little sensationalized, but hey, I didn't write that. This is a bit more of the meat of the matter:

"If it's something the US military has constructed down there, then they're violating the international Antarctic Treaty," said an aide to Nicole Fontaine, at the time he was the European Parliament's French president. "If not, then it's something that's at least 12,000 years old, which is how long ice has covered Antarctica. That would make it the oldest man-made structure on the planet. The Pentagon should heed the calls of Congress and release whatever it's hiding."

I will let you Read the Article Here

Now just for argument sake, what if they have actually reached whatever this is? Could it possibly explain why we are seeing more things like the Norway Spiral?

And, one other thing I am curious about if you read the article, is how the balloon they sent up into the vortex keeps coming back with the date
"January 27, 1965."
I did a quick search on that date just to see, and it seems a lot of "Electrical" type things came into play on that date. Try searching yourself and see what you find...

Don't know if it's all true, but it was a very interesting read,it makes me very courious to know more.

and good job finding this btw

edit on 13-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That article is extremely interesting, even tho I think the source is dubious.

Have they found the "Predator" facility? I just recently watched Alien vs Predator so that is stuck in my mind.

Whatever it is, if it is real, it will certainly be a mindblower.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The only historical event I found for that date was: 1st ground station-to-aircraft radio communication via satellite.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can't get the story to come up for me. I just get the page where readers get to vote on whether they think it is fact or fiction. You can also click on a link to become a contributor. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If this is true, then whoa, mind spin, that artefact for want of a better word, could well have come from the future.
If there was one thing I wish could be true, it would be this story right now, for many reasons, one biggie would be that the current thinking of time travel only being possible in one direction and / or no further back than from the point of its inception would be disproven in a flash

Alas thus far its still merely a fairytale, until proven otherwise (sigh)

Great find OP, did you manage to find any more official testimony to back up the websites claim ?

I shall definately have a root around to see if there is any out there somewhere

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies
Someone mentioned it is a good story and just that, "A Story." Well, perhaps it is just that, but to me , where there is smoke there is fire. There are sooo many oddities going on in the world at present, one can't help but wonder where they may all tie in together.

If it were to be true, and the government has been so quiet on it this long, one can only imagine just what they may actually accomplished by now. The technologically is always so way ahead of what we know as far as what they decide to present to us.

If we wanted to make just one reach out of hundreds Im sure we could come up with, we do know for a fact Admiral Byrd was down there at one point in time. Wasn't there some kind of altercation then? Not to mention his discovery of hollow earth?

Then there is always the Nazis and what happened to their "Bell" invention. Wasn't that trying to create some kind of vortex itself?

Pardon me. just letting my mind wander here... so many dots, so many pieces of a puzzle...so many members of ATS to figure it out!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

mi sinformation no such wikileaks release exists article was created by Sorcha Faal = sucha fool. this article is in the same format..

mb hoax

kx

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
something the US military has constructed down there, then they're violating the international Antarctic Treaty," said an aide to Nicole Fontaine, at the time he was the European Parliament's French president. - Yep, it;s ALWAYS the US Military right? That's ok. We should take the blame. After all France is without doubt the most "innocent" nation the world has ever known and has NEVER done anything that could ever be considered in the least bit bad. Gotta love that. I'm so glad FRANCE is watching out for us all.

edit on 13-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How can anyone not see the connection to the Nazi's here? The Nazis were even the ones that first developed this vortex technology with the Nazi Bell which I feel was developed initially by Viktor Schauberger. They were also rumored to be hiding in Antartica after the war and the Bell was even supposed to be tested for time tavel.

I wonder if the device may have been created initially to go to the future at that time - 1965. And even though we passed that time it is still set to that date even though now it is the past?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I cant reference the wikki leaks part of all this because I never read that part of it. Perhaps we can come from a different direction and see what that giant bore is up too? I have to work very early so I need to go to bed. Hopefully you folks can do a little digging around, and maybe we can get a better handle on this.

I am definitely not going to just write it off just because....Stranger things have happened and still seem to be happening at a greater pace as every day goes by. For myself, my eyes are wide open and refuse to just believe the world is flat because it has been since someone has said so for sooo long...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
How can anyone not see the connection to the Nazi's here? The Nazis were even the ones that first developed this vortex technology with the Nazi Bell which I feel was developed initially by Viktor Schauberger. They were also rumored to be hiding in Antartica after the war and the Bell was even supposed to be tested for time tavel.

I wonder if the device may have been created initially to go to the future at that time - 1965. And even though we passed that time it is still set to that date even though now it is the past?

You posted this while I was posting. As you can see above I did mention this as one thought to ponder. I can't help but think there is something about that date. We just have to seek it out, dig a little deeper....lol glad someone is on same page as I!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You guys have vivid imaginations.
I wouldn't trust anything that involves the French! They eat snails don't you know!?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It seems some people will believe anything they read these days. What a load of BS.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe its where all the left socks go from the dryer....?? Ya know......vortex of lost laundry? Just sayin.......

What?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join