It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA now scanning people walking in Penn Station NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am very pissed. I walk down the stairs as I go towards my train when I notice two TSA agents scanning passers by with a large black box with all sorts of cables attached to it. Where is my choice to opt out. Does anybody know what they are using for this scan? Is it the same tech as the airport scanners? Any articles on the TSA scanning people in Penn station NYC or other cities in the USA? What is going on?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Nazis made themselves very rich, powerful and comfortable in the USA after WW2. This 'War on Terra' is the resulting fallout.

Disagree or refuse to tow the line? they stamp the sh1t out of you be it on an individual freedom level or nation state.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You didn't happen to take any pictures, did you ?

I'm starting to believe more and more I am in "Bizarro" world. When agencies like the TSA are even allowed to EXIST, we are all truly doomed!

edit on 13-4-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Something is certainly fishy. I have never seen them there before. I feel quite violated.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If I see them tomorrow I will snap a photo. One was wearing a dark blue TSA byotch costume, the operator was wearing a police jacket. They were in the bOttom of the main stairwell when walking down from 7th ave. Bizarro indeed. Take the power back!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Try get some pictures if you see them again, would be very helpful.

Fecking nazis, how do you know about the risk of radiation from these black boxes, don't let them do this!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Video tape - and Interview them, ask questions as you be revealing the video camera. (if you think they
wont answer any qustions - get what you can, post and link, you got me interested as well.)
someone here should know what that box does. and you never know they just might tell you,
after all they were selected for a low IQ and obiedant subservitude existence - a common
theme is some form of abuse, that well appears to be what they want groping children and granny's.

Just go up and Thank Them for Protecting America against the Terrorist ... thats your open que -
to shake there hand and act thankful, the bigger the smile the more you can get, sugar - best friend
stuffand just about anything you want to know they will feel oblegated to tell you... (hidden camera,mic)

edit on 13-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Give it a couple years and the TSA will be pulling your car over for "random" checks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

I think you all need to read this link and the links contained within it. As for what they are doing? back scatter Xray monitoring of foot passengers - oh and as for pulling over cars to check? no need because they will dose you up with radiation and have a peek into your vehicle as you are driving.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
there are undergarments for sale the block tsa scanners from seeing you private parts. Though what pisses me off is that site that sell this stuff don't tell you what they are made of.

People should make there own.
edit on 13-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Perhaps it is a type of electronic bomb detector? Perhaps taking air samples from people to check for gunpowder and other chemicals that are commonly used in explosives?

Maybe it is checking for radiation? Maybe they know something that we do not know? Perhaps it is checking for biological agents? Maybe a disease is breaking out and they are trying to stop it before it starts?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba
reply to post by Signals

If I see them tomorrow I will snap a photo. One was wearing a dark blue TSA byotch costume, the operator was wearing a police jacket. They were in the bOttom of the main stairwell when walking down from 7th ave. Bizarro indeed. Take the power back!

Most importantly would be a pic of the large black box...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is so stupid, why would they waist there time unless the whole intent is just to be seen.

In Japan years ago a sarin gas attack was initiated using balloons wrapped in paper bags in backpacks. Once on the trains they took out the balloons and popped them with sharpened umbrellas.
TSA would not be able to detect this with basic bomb scanners and if they did it would already be too late. And testing for all illicit agents to too time consuming and hard to do with portable testing equipment.
Blowing up the transit system just doesn't seem fashionable in this country. But I could be wrong!

And months earlier the TSA did say they would start checking trains and buses.
edit on 4/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area51NightStandx
Give it a couple years and the TSA will be pulling your car over for "random" checks.

Naw, in a couple of years they'll be pulling your PANTS down for "random" checks!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It was terraists dressed up like TSA seeing if they could do whatever they want.

You almost stopped their plot!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So I was just walking down the stairs again but they were not there. I am wondering if they were doing a test or just a random scan for that particular spot on that particular day. I wish I had taken a pic of the box, but I can only describe it as an amplifier-looking box. Sorry guys, I will post if I happen to see them again ever. In the mean time, peace to you all.

new topics

top topics

join