It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI confirms story that Hitler escaped to Argentina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

FBI confirms story that Hitler escaped to Argentina

vault.fbi.gov

The man coming forward says he's willing to testify in US court if granted immunity from returning to Argentina. Immunity was never given and the man was never contacted again.

He said he escaped to Argentine along with 6 other high officials with a submarine.

He escaped to Argentine and was reported to be hiding in the hills of southern Andos.

And I should tell you this little part of history Dwight D. Eisenhower said:
We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
south.greyfalcon.us

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So mods again I can't copy the exact headline cause there isn't one.
Forgive me.

I think this is in the right section, if not please move.

just read the article it is unbelievable this isn't just some website this is FBI information, not some ufoblog or some strange site like the link I posted with the additional news links.

So did he escape or he was placed there by the men he worked with? Was this picture from 72 a real picture of him in Argentine?
www15.ocn.ne.jp...
I have to read the entire pdf but I am at work so if I miss anything please let me know.

Sometimes there is a little truth in stories.

But if this one is true or not, I don't know.
Peace

vault.fbi.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: Spelling

edit on 13-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He was born in 1889 .. that would make him 122 years old today

edit on 13-4-2011 by Vandalour because: Wrong birth year - fixed now-

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks like we were lied to about Hitler's death then to make anyone furious over Hitler's shenanigans quiet down and think he's dead.

Governments these days...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Second that thought! My Grandfather fought in WWII and he always said Hitler was still alive....never said why but he was always very convicted when he would say it. This does make sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As with most of the FBI vault stories getting posted, this is another that's not proof..

This is a man telling the FBI he'd testify to something, it isn't actually evidence that it's true.. just by skimming the vault you find tons and tons of things like this.. Essentially when you go to the FBI to make a report, about anything.. they take that report and file it.. many of those files are in the vault.

I can say to them that the Jolly Green Giant was attacking bunnies in my garage last night and sketch the scene, they would probably file that report away and never follow up on it .. and it just might show up some day in FBI document releases.

I guess in short.. just because something is in the FBI vault site doesn't mean it's true by any stretch of the imagination, it just means someone submitted something to the FBI and the FBI filed it away.

I'm not saying it's not true.. but this is no evidence that it is.. I heard a similar spin to this story, only it had Hitler and Elvis meeting up at one point ( really ) ..

edit on 13-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

link   

Hitler was born in 1889. No way he's alive now.

link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

Possible AND probable. ...Hitler was never the real problem - just the front man. Most likely, he had a deal with a buyout clause.

Great find. S&F&

edit on 13/4/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
He was born in 1934 30 april.. that would make him 77 years old today, scary thought, this monster could still be alive

he was not born in 1934 he was born in 1889

If he was born in 1934 that would make him just a toddler when he rose to power in germany and started ww2

hat would make him 121 so i doubt he is still alive even if this story is true

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
He was born in 1934 30 april.. that would make him 77 years old today, scary thought, this monster could still be alive

Are you kidding? .. the war ended in 1945 .. that would have made him 11 years old at the end of WW2
check your math.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

i must be loosing it
edit on 13-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've always believed that Hitler escaped due to the fact that the hardcore Nazis would not of allowed Hitler to have been captured when they had plenty of time to escape.

I think the story about Hitler killing himself was to put at people at rest so they wouldn't have to worry about him still being around.....especially after other top Nazis said that the war was not over and they would fight to the last man and go underground.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've heard of kids having the 'terrible two's' etc, but never taking to the level of genocide, and world war wow.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
So mods again I can't copy the exact headline cause there isn't one.
Forgive me.

I think this is in the right section, if not please move.

Yhea this would be in the wrong section, breaking news is for news that is from a proper news source and less than 48 hours old, the mods look out for that cos people post a lot of blog posts or faux news in the breaking news section... Also the news should be 'alternative' to be in the BAN section, there is a breaking general news section too. This would be better in the Skunk works or the Gray area.

Interesting PDF tho, I'll skim through it, got any highlights?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A few holidays ago, my cousins dim witted girlfriend joined us at the dinner table. My grandfather, a WWII vet, was recounting his story ( told very few times ) of catching a german soldier while on a solo patrol.

This girl asked my grandfather if there were nazis there.

HAHAHAHA....

The FBI should focus on the zombies living among us, before we all lose our brains.

Hitler is dead either way.

and I for one fear more the fact that Nazi's still live among us.

Baka.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Maybe it's time for the mods to send a Mass U2U explaining that because some random guy sent a letter to the FBI about this doesn't make it true, or proof of anything? Seriously, nothing but fbi vault threads all with "PROOF!!" in the title, yet it's anything but.

As for Hitler. The only evidence we have that he committed suicide in that bunker, and was burned in the garden, is the word of the SS guard, and fragments of skull kept by the russians.

now, correct me if I am wrong, but a few years back someone tested those skull fragments and determined that not only the age didn't match, but that the skull was that of a young woman. Please correct me if this was a hoax or proven wrong.

but with that in mind, Hitler could very well have made it out. As for his closest supporters not giving him up, i call BS on that. Several attempts were made on Hitlers life BY his closest circle. towards the end of the war the top SS and Generals were attempting to cut deals with the allies to end the war.

Hitler catalyzed the entire nation of German, and for the first few years, he was a good leader, fixed the country up good and people became fanatical. Then the allies bombed the hell out of Germany, all advances were lost, the Russians were flooding into Germany. Who was left to defend it? Children, elderly, and incompetent. The german war machine was in it's deaththrows for quite some time and the military knew this, but Hitler took direct control and lost the war.

So at the point that the allies were in Germany, the war was already lost and the Germans knew it. the main goal was Hitler, they wanted Hitler. I can totally see his inner circle turning on him at that point.

Most of the people that got out, and weren't rounded up for operation paperclip when to south america, and there are plenty of Hitler sightings during those years.

Totally plausible. too bad this FBI document is crap and in no way evidence or proof of anything, the FBI confirmed NOTHING.

People, start reading and understanding the information you are presenting as facts as this release has been so misrepresented it's ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Perhaps someone should start a thread that just simply addresses all of the threads referring to the "fbi.gov" memos, like you said, all it is reports taken by agents, he said, she said...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Hitler was born in 1889. No way he's alive now.

Hitler was a genius ...he was light years ahead of the west .. in experimentation .. space travel .. etc ..
A lot of the so called 'western' technology was stolen from the Nazis at the end of the war ...

122 is not that far away .. people have lived close to that already in this day and age ...
If he had the technology to keep himself alive .. you never know ...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
so hitler would have been on the coast when germany was over ran to get away? right? how would he get on a sub in the middle of germany?

The man was smart, i would say he did get away
edit on 13-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join