It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God = Santa Claus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yes its is true God and Santa Claus are the same people. have you ever seen the both at the same party. almost every child knows that Santa is real, why because their parents tell them Santa is real. If you are good and listen to your parents Santa will bring you toys on Christmas morning. But, when children get to be about 12 years old a wonderful thing start to happen they start to question their surroundings they do not just blindly belive in Santa Claus anymore becuase it does not make logical sense to them anymore.

Now, in religion we are told by our priests that if you are good and you listen to what we tell you to do then god will be happy and you get to go to heavan once you die. no one knows where heavan really is and no one has any real scientific proof of the exsistence of God ( whatever god you choose to believe in). If there was hard sceintific proof of God there would be no reason for all the debate

the core beliefs of all religions are good, help try not to hurt. I am sorry i can not logocally believe in any god until i have solid scientific proof. And no one has yet to give me that proof. I truly believe that life came from a randon act, if it did not there would be no life and we would not be having this debate. in my eyes god and heavan are the last great unknows; or what happens after death.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to disagree. In fact, I believe SATAN=SANTA. You also never see them at the same party, both wear red and black, and have the same letters in their names.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is a God, it is the sun.

For without it there would be no life

No you, me, or anyone else on this planet.

This is why the Illuminati worship the sun on sun-day and the moon on Mon-day.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

link   
double post

link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

wow, you must have gotten coal in your stocking :0 how to you explain the long flowing white beard and the lack of horns

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

would there be no Santa

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

wow, you must have gotten coal in your stocking :0 how to you explain the long flowing white beard and the lack of horns

That beard is fake, and well, Santa does wear a rather large hat.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

well i can see you point with the hat

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well there is a reason religions are considered ‘Faith’.

Let me ask you this question. Since you stated that your belief is “life came from a random act” you are thus telling me that you sincerely believe something has just always been and eventually transformed when it entered into the stage of progress known as the ‘Big Bang’? So then the argument would be that the universe always has been as in infinite or is it that there was nothing which exploded into something at a particular event in time?

Now I ask you, with the thinking that man has we see the natural world generally as having a beginning and an end, we tend to not see it as an 8 or an O where there is no start or end. Every child must be conceived and go through the process of development, every planet must be formed from particular space particles, it never just was. That is stated of the natural world so could these answers not be elaborated upon further with more clarity when approaching them from the view of the supernatural world? Where understanding of natural events is not confined to the universal laws as determined down by science.

Since I believe nothing natural is truly infinite but instead demands a creator thus it is finite this infinite must then be not of the world we can understand through our senses. What I am trying to say is that the universe cannot be infinite as there must be something to begin everything.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
God, or better yet, our creator, and Santa, are of the same lineage.
www.scenicreflections.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The only way their both the same is the fact their both fake..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You are correct.
Santa Claus is the judeo-christian god with training wheels for children.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

right now i belive in the big bang theory, why; because no one can disprove it. I think faith is a wonderful thing it helps people with their fears of the afterlife. But i can not make that leap of faith.

lets not confuse faith with truth and yes their is a big difference between faith and truth

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Well technically, the sun provides everything we need to live, so in a way it can be Santa giving the gift of life, but in a way it can't. Cause we need money to buy the thing the sun provides.

It is another Pagan holy-day scheme to make people buy things they don't need, from corporations that have a lot of control over the people.

It is all about the money after all..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i would also like to add that God and Santa Claus are a form on control. If you are not good you get a lump of coal and no toys on christmas moroning. If you are not good in the eyes of the church god will be mad at you and you will not go to heavan. My thoughts on heavan are; why does there have to be a big payoff for doing the right thing? shouldn't we try and do the right thing just becase it is the right thing

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When I was young I got taught about Santa and God at the same time! Wow!

Explain that one to me?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
yes its is true God and Santa Claus are the same people. have you ever seen the both at the same party. almost every child knows that Santa is real, why because their parents tell them Santa is real. If you are good and listen to your parents Santa will bring you toys on Christmas morning. But, when children get to be about 12 years old a wonderful thing start to happen they start to question their surroundings they do not just blindly belive in Santa Claus anymore becuase it does not make logical sense to them anymore.

Now, in religion we are told by our priests that if you are good and you listen to what we tell you to do then god will be happy and you get to go to heavan once you die. no one knows where heavan really is and no one has any real scientific proof of the exsistence of God ( whatever god you choose to believe in). If there was hard sceintific proof of God there would be no reason for all the debate

the core beliefs of all religions are good, help try not to hurt. I am sorry i can not logocally believe in any god until i have solid scientific proof. And no one has yet to give me that proof. I truly believe that life came from a randon act, if it did not there would be no life and we would not be having this debate. in my eyes god and heavan are the last great unknows; or what happens after death.

Well thanks for letting us know that you too don't believe in God, and good luck with that btw

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Same thing can be said about the water, no water no life. Nothing is going to grow in a harsh heated desert without water. So you need sun and water.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
God is Creation ..

without creation nothing would exist

thats my vision of what god is ..

experience and creation !!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Well thanks for letting us know you believe in God...good luck with that btw

see what I did dur?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join