It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any prophets predict 9/11 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
nostradamus' "fire in the sky" doesn't really fit...imo....

q: how could all of the prophets miss the biggest event in our time ?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Take a look at Isaiah 30:25 KJV and Daniel "9:11". The word curse in that verse in a corcondance is the word "alah". I also found this out on Sat. night. Zechariah 5:3 talks of the "curse" that will go over the face of the whole earth. Same word alah. God didn't miss it, it's just people refuse to believe in Him and what He has written for us in the Bible.

Also just food for thought. The 4 horsemen of Revelation are riding white, red, black and pale(green) colored horses. those are the 4 colors of several Islamic countries among them Irag, Jordan, Syria and the PLO flag.

We will have to wait and see but if this is what God is trying to tell us with these colors look how close we are to the end of the Bible.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't call 9/11 the biggest event of our time. Just the biggest one YET...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Biggest? How do you messure that?
Deaths? (I would assume an earthquake claiming 830 000 lifes "bigger" then).
American deaths? (Pearl Harbour was "bigger" then).
Of course 9/11 was a big (and tragic) event.
But biggest event in history? I Don�t think so.
Did it change our way of life? Certainly it did.
Maybe Nosty or someone else actually did hint to this event somehow, but we don�t "see" it until we get all the real facts on the table...
Also keep in mind that there might be forces (people) trying to "fulfil" prophesis too, if they have the power to do so.

EDIT: Examples of some "big events" : www.infoplease.com...
Did you know that as many as 655,000 might have died as late as 1976 in an earthquake in China?

[edit on 2004/7/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I would like to add that when I said bigget one YET that I was referring to anything that has happened on American soil during my lifetime (from 1984-present) that I can remember (which would cut the number of years down further). Perhaps this one touched more people because of the circumstances, but I do agree that there have been far worse things that have happened all over the world.

Okay, in order for this example to work you MUST read this in the context of trying to link it to 9/11. Before you read the following Scriptures, have the idea in your mind that what you are about to read DOES refer to 9/11. I am not saying that is does, this is merely a test to show that many things can be linked AFTER the fact:

1 Nephi 11:35-36

35 And the multitude of the earth was gathered together; and I beheld that they were in a large and spacious building, like unto the building which my father saw. And the angel of the Lord spake unto me again, saying: Behold the world and the wisdom thereof; yea, behold the house of Israel hath gathered together to fight against the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

36 And it came to pass that I saw and bear record, that the great and spacious building was the pride of the world; and it fell, and the fall thereof was exceedingly great. And the angel of the Lord spake unto me again, saying: Thus shall be the destruction of all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people, that shall fight against the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My friend predicted it over a year before it happened, in fact he made a $1000 bet with me about it. He was 8 hours off. (yes I won the bet)
How's that for prophecy? You don't want to know the other stuff he's predicting lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
You don't want to know the other stuff he's predicting lol.

I'd love to hear what he's predicting. I am such a morbid schmuck as it is, LOL! I think it's interesting to hear all the various things that different people are picking up on.

Of course, it goes without saying that it's sad how many people get into a massive panic over what will or will not happen...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

My friend predicted it over a year before it happened, in fact he made a $1000 bet with me about it. He was 8 hours off. (yes I won the bet)
How's that for prophecy? You don't want to know the other stuff he's predicting lol.

plz tell us... i really want to know.
or u2u it to me please.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andhow

You don't want to know the other stuff he's predicting lol.

I'd love to hear what he's predicting. I am such a morbid schmuck as it is, LOL! I think it's interesting to hear all the various things that different people are picking up on.

Of course, it goes without saying that it's sad how many people get into a massive panic over what will or will not happen...

I can't help but laughing (not at you, but at myself). I'm a "morbid shmuck" as well. Somehow I can separate the deep personal anguish I feel when something bad happens from the interest in events as news. I think I've always been something of a news junkie who gets an adrenaline rush when I hear the words "Breaking News". I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
joey

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
man, you are a morbid schmuck...

...I've got you beat though...I'm a morbid Mormon schmuck

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Gary Spivey says he did.

Gary Spivey

But he says alot of things.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by petey_pongo23
man, you are a morbid schmuck...

...I've got you beat though...I'm a morbid Mormon schmuck

LOL...morbid Mormon schmuck and morbid Catholic schmuck...we're both schmucks LOL
joey

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
that's great man. See, people of different religious beliefs can find common ground. We're all schmucks. The funny thing is that it sounds like a Jewish word...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey
... I think I've always been something of a news junkie who gets an adrenaline rush when I hear the words "Breaking News". I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
joey

Doesn't matter where I am in the house, or what I am doing, whenever I hear the Fox News, whoosh Fox News alert. I stop to see what it is. Lately I have become more immune to it, because they have been over using it. It is not a Fox News alert when John Edwards arrives in Boston. It is not a Fox News alert when Paige Hopkins makes a stinky...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
what else is he predicting?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yea, tell me what he is predicting too, tell him that he could become one of the richest people in the world if he'd just bet with people. after all, I would of never believed anyone, even if it was just a day earlier, that 9/11 was goin to happen

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
thanks for the input. By "biggest event in out lifetime" I should have clarified I'm 37, so I don't remember pearl harbor, moon landing, WW II etc.
What I meant to say is the magnitude of the the event itself to the ripple effect, the visual imagery being so intense, the fallout leading to afghanistan, Iraq etc....did any of the indian prophets or that sleeping prophet say anything about it ?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Damien Brinkley predicted that the US would go bankrupt due to a terrorist attack, the way Bush is going on the deficit he may be right.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
....did any of the indian prophets or that sleeping prophet say anything about it ?

www.wovoca.com...

EDIT: Forgot this little intro...:
"It seemed that what I saw was the entire North American Continent, spread out like a map upon a table with this terrible skeleton-formed cloud arising from behind the table."

"As I saw the horrible black cloud in the form of a skeleton bending towards America, bending from the waist over, reaching down toward Chicago and out towards both coasts, I knew it's one interest was to destroy the multitudes.

As I watched in horror, the great black cloud stopped just above the great lakes region, and turned it's face towards New York City. Then out of the horrible, great gaping mouth began to appear wisps of white vapor which looked like smoke, as a cigarette smoker would blow puffs of smoke from his mouth. These whitish vapors were being blown toward New York City. The smoke began to spread, until it had covered all the eastern part of the United States.

Then the skeleton turned to the West, and out of the horrible mouth and nostrils came another great puff of white smoke. This time it was blown in the direction of the West Coast. In a few moments time, the entire West Coast and L.A. area was covered with it's vapors

Then towards the center came a third great puff. As I watched, St. Louis and Kansas City were enveloped in its white vapors. Then on it came towards New Orleans. Then on they swept until they reached the Statue of Liberty...". "As the white vapors began to spread around The head of the statue, she took in but one gasping breath, and then began to cough as though to rid her lungs of the horrible vapors she had inhaled"...

Skulls & Bones?
Next blow in the west?

[edit on 2004/7/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Um ........ Yes, I do want to know the other stuff he's predicting.
Tell us all! Include the misses as well as the hits please.
Thanx.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join