It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real alien or is it a hologram or neither?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Okay Arken I found some time to review the 5 Norway vids that you posted. How can I express my gratitude? Seriously I'm stoked about the spectra and the radar readings in the last vid. I transcribed some highlights that I think are very very interesting and could very well connect the "Hassdalen Phenomenon" to supermushmouses "Light Beings".

Check it out!

The Hassdalen Phenomenon

@1:57

This looks like an optical spectrum from a solid object or from plasma with high density. Or it could be a molecular chemical compostion because the molecular optical bands have very narrow lines. And I think that our equipment has not the resolution to differ the lines here so a molecular band here could give us something that looks like a continuous spectrum.

At the same time this observation is registered on radar. While the lights were seen for only a few minutes, the radar readings show the phenomenon apparent for a total of 4 hours.

And we are also very curious about the Hessdalen phenomenon which looks like a burning ball of fire that doesn't expand. In the combustion process, things should expand like in a motor in a car but the phenomenon keeps it in the same volume, it doesn't expand at all. So something must be able to hold this phenomenon together like a big magnetic field, like a plasmoid, an electric field which entraps plasma and keeps it inside itself.

So we are looking for the mechanism that stores the energy and why this energy source is so extremely powerful in its intensity. If this is a kind of a plasmoid, then we have a localized magnetic field that is able to compress and keep a huge amount of energy of plasma inside a small ball for a long, long time.

And this storing mechanism is one of the most interesting to find out. And this storing mechanism could possibly be a new way of storing energy instead of batteries, instead of petrol, instead of nuclear power? Maybe we have in the atmosphere a natural storing mechanism for energy which we never have been able to detect before.

@4:38

The idea of extracting energy from a vacuum or thin air is not new. Nicola Tesla (Inventor) discovered enormous energy potential in what he called the flux field or vacuum field.Today science has named it Zero-Point-Energy. Until now there is no known method for extracting this energy.

@6:30

The Hessdalen Optical Spectrum

@6:48 - In my own words:
Results of spectrum analysis shows that the lights contain the chemical elements of: (@6:48)

- oxygen
- nitrogen
- silica

(basically dust and air)

Etc.

@8:06

This camera has a light enhancer. It enhances the light that comes through the lens.

@8:51

These lights are different than anything else.

@9:02

The camera has a very slow shutter speed..

@9:04

It also has a spectrum grid, which shows an optical spectrum of lights. This is the phenomenon's fingerprint.

In this image, the shutter was open for 30 seconds. That's why the "ball of fire" appears elongated. Also, with a "gradient" on the lens, a spectral emission signature is produced.

Notice the strong resemblance to the "Light Being" in supermushmouse' videos?

UFO Hessdalen Norway Clip 5

I didn't include the trace of Scandium cuz, since that is region-specific, it most likely doesn't apply to supermushmouse' "Light Beings". But, who knows, maybe they came from Norway. It's possible. Anyway my impression so far is that we're dealing with carbon-silica lifeform or vehicles. And that's subject to change pending further investigation.

Still open to other possibilities.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: spaced the images.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wild idea crossing ahead.

I've been busy trying to figure out what the orbs in the OP video are and what they're doing or not doing.

Many conversations later (with supermushmouse) and I've come to the conclusion that these orbs are more then a bunch of particles just innocently floating around. Are you surprised?

Not saying that all orbs are energy beings or shape shifting into light ships or coming through micro-wormholes or massive black holes or even have superfluous agendas. What I've seen so far is a diverse pattern. Oxymoron? Naw not really. What I mean by that is I'm seeing a repeat pattern but with important differences. For example, with the Hassdalen Phenomenon in Norway, I surmise that there be an extra-terrestrial presence mining quartz for silicon oxide?

environmentalchemistry.com...

In the above sample, spectra emissions have shown traces of silica. Yet I have not found this to be the case with Smush and 'his' orbs. Though a pattern arises in contrast to the Norway phenomenon in that they take on the same or similar form and energetic behavior.

Because of their composition, in the least, I'll lean away from them being "ball lightning".

Don't worry, they won't get very far.

More green beings?

A Plasma Orb Light Entity (Interdimensional Angel) appears

Interdimensional Angels

That's good stuff.

Say what? What should you have with you in case you see an Alien?

It should be noted our contact always carries his cell phone with him on his belt and is therefore always prepared from long experience to take photos of his frequent close encounters with plasma orbs.

Green plasma lightship fleet merging into a single beam of green light

Isn't that nice? The orbs like their picture taken. Well add that to the family album. Why not?

"Mommy what's that?"

"Oh baby that's just an Alien that got in the picture some how."

Next thing you know, they'll be puttin on their own air shows. Oh wait, they already do.

But not all of them are smart. Can you tell the difference?
edit on 27-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: to add detail.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Very strange indeed. S&F.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I cant find the vid explaining it but it looks like what you get when you shine a laser pointer through a window and video tape it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yes, isn't it? Thanks for the star and flag. Wish they had magnets on 'em cuz then I could stick 'em to my frig.

And thank you very much for the hug. I sure needed that.

Toni

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scales

Interesting. I hadn't thought of laser light. How fascinating.

Thank you for sharing,

Toni

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmmm wonder if the plaz hold human mems? Not all but maybe some?

So then, if that were true, a plaz heart might work something like a human heart? I dunno, just thinkin out loud again.

The particle usually resides (probably in an electromagnetic well) around the heart region of the physical-biomolecular and lower physical-etheric body.

The Physical-Etheric Nucleus in Metaphysical Literature
edit on 7-6-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join