It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiations are fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

That article you linked has to be the most pro-nuclear power propoganda piece I have ever read.

There are soo many lies in that article it makes my head hurt. He even said only 60 people died from Chernobyl.

It really scares me to think some people will believe this.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

It is not a matter if for Mount Fuji, but a matter of when.

And yes they do take out important people, Fulford may not be deemed important, but the Illuminati Prince that he was touting about would be important. The Illuminati would be very upset that he was giving away secrets and talking about their organization. Since he claims to be apart of their organization.

The guy would be dead, the Illuminati obviously kill people and for one of their own to be giving away secrets, they wouldn't care, they would kill him too, which is why I find Fulford un-credible now.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Benjamin Fulford is popular now. What do you think would happen if they tried to kill him? That would certainly feed all the conspiracy theories. But when you think of it, you say he's un-credible...To me that's exactly what TPTB would want. It's easier for them to have someone talk about them, having small credibility, than to kill him...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And for anyone obfuscated by this thread...

I am not denying radiations. I am doubting if they are AS bad as they say they are. I'm starting to see more and more articles that suggest it could be a sabotage.

Now let me throw in a challenge. Find me a picture of the exposed rods. There are tons of pictures of the exposed racks...but they're all empty. If you can find a picture of exposed rods, I will start to take this as seriously as everyone here takes it.

Remember, 9/11 was 10 years ago. People have realized it was a false-flag. I guess that in 10 years, they would have tons and tons of time to "upgrade" their false-flag technique. You know...Analyse what has gone wrong in 9/11, and make a better, more effective and stealthier new false-flag operation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm april 6th showing plenty of radiation above normal

Dose from living near a nuclear power station: 0.0001–0.01 mSv/year

video in linked thread shows over 100 uSv/Hr

Yes, it shows 100 uSv/Hr when you're at the back door of Fukushima.

At 2.5 kms, the counter shows 7.85 usv/hr. It is above normal, but that doesn't look as bad as we all think. The video is outdated, I would love to see a more recent one.

But I think the radiations will be isolated.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Like I mentioned before hand, if you are willing to put the effort into finding things that support your claim, you should also take the time to find the materials that support the reality of the matter.

I appreciate the fact that you have doubts as to how serious the situation is, it's just that you have access to the same things available to the rest of us on ATS - how you have concluded that this situation could be anything but bad escapes my reasoning, and I can only conclude that you are being intentionally obtuse or trolling.

There are numerous videos available in the various threads on this topic which investigate the radiation levels in Japan, the area surrounding the evacuation sites, and it's all showing the same results - even Greenpeace has a video up, showing the amounts of radiation in Japan.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Trolling?
If you think people who disagree with you are trolls you're awfully wrong.

I may have worded my title a little better. I don't doubt there are radiations in Japan. What I doubt are radiations being high enough to travel oversea. The radiations found in France weren't high, and they could come form anywhere.

As far as the US radiations, the only tests I have seen are coming from EPA, which is a governmental organization. They could be part of the psy-op.

False-flag or not, we are living in fear now and I'm sure TPTB must be quite delighted of that.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

how about testing done by UC Berkeley Nuclear Engineering
source

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with somebody - I could care less if we see eye to eye on any matter, even the one at hand.

What I'm trying to get through to you is that there is obviously a lack of knowledge on your part, and there is no excuse for that. I have read everything there is to read available in regards to this matter that is available in English, thanks to ATS - this information is available to you as well.

Spouting things like "oh, radiations are fake" or any line of reasoning along that path is not only irresponsible, it is dangerous. Consider how many people took that mumbo jumbo that Ann Coulter spouted about "Radiation is good for you!" as fact - the numbers are impossible to postulate, as that would require a mass telesurvey across the nation to find out...but hopefully you get my point.

I'm not saying you are not allowed to have your personal view on this matter, but when your view is so horribly esque from what is publicly known to be true, you are taking a chance of misguiding others and when/if things do get out of hand...well, that will be on your shoulders.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My God the weirdness of it all. It just never seems to end.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think you just don't understand what I am saying. I am questioning the matter, where did you see me "spout "Oh radiations are fake""? You are twisting what I am saying, and you know it.

Why did you make a link with Ann Coulter? Did I even talk about here? What she said is utter bull# and there is no denying of that. Please don't make links when there are none to be made. This is, indeed, misleading.

I will not be responsible if this thread mislead someone. If it ever happens, it is because they couldn't understand the thread. It was intended as a question, as a doubt. I never said I believed 100% radiations were fake. I said I was starting to doubt if they were as bas and as world threatening as many people want to believe.

My challenge is still up to anyone to complete. I have searched and didn't find any aerial pictures of Fukushima's reactors clearly showing exposed rods. The only thing I saw where empty exposed racks.

Yes there are radiations in Japan. But I think we should question where they come from, if apparently...no rods are exposed. My thesis about a sabotage using a small nuclear detonator still holds. It could be a reason why we are detecting radiations in Japan.

And Okiecowboy, thanks for the link. Can you explain what the data means please, because it looks like the vast majority of the collected data show "below MDA". MDA means "minimum detectable amount".

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would also link that video:

I know not a lot of people believe BF anymore, but the points he brings on are quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Um, Radiations are Fake is the title of your topic so I'm not sure where you were going with that defense.

Also, I'm fairly certain me linking Ann Coulter with what you have said is self explanatory - it's misleading information that you are spreading to the public. Just because you haven't educated yourself on the matter before making the topic does not make you any less responsible for making false statements - my point being that with your ready access to ATS and the internet, you should be more than able to settle your own questioning within this topic in less than an hour of reading.

I know 697 pages may sound like a lot to dig through, but everything is in this thread Japan declares 'nuclear emergency'...

Take the time, read, and you'll understand why I'm harping at you to read it - it's totally worth the time investment, and you'll have the answers to your questions as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

You are right. My theory has grown out of this thread's own proportions. I will get back soon with a more complete thread about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Umm, I think Benjamin Fulford is suffering from psychological brain damage.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by Quickfix

Benjamin Fulford is popular now. What do you think would happen if they tried to kill him? That would certainly feed all the conspiracy theories. But when you think of it, you say he's un-credible...To me that's exactly what TPTB would want. It's easier for them to have someone talk about them, having small credibility, than to kill him...

If TPTB tried to kill him, they would try to make it look like an accident or something, they have the capabilities too. Remember the plane crash last year with a bunch of Polish leaders? Was that an accident? It looked like one on the MSM, but it is a good way of killing a lot of people.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

I can't embed the video, it wont let me. It is about the shooting after the plane crashed.

I suppose it would feed the theories, but it wouldn't change much.

Fulford is un-credible, the whole prince video should prove it, the prince hasn't died yet, and Fulford supports the "prince" when he obviously looks fake, deductive reasoning sure is great. Like I linked previously, they wont hesitate to kill their own members if it means keeping the secret organization a secret. Need I remind you what TPTB do or have done? They assassinate and are mass murders and they are really good at it. And they have had a lot of time to get good at it too.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Quickfix because: Grammer and Spelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join