It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiations are fake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I must admit I'm starting to doubt there are massive leaks of radiations coming out of Fukushima. I've seen videos and analysis that support my doubts.

First, there is this Benjamin Fulford video:

Then there is this video: www.liveleak.com...
It does look like the radiation level is pretty normal, according to the geiger counters in this video. The guy goes deep into the restricted/"infected" area...

I have another video that I can't find, but I will try to post it back when I find it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is a good link also saying there is no meltdown.......

cgi.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Look at him...he seems scared to death at something..His hands never quit moving..This isn't like Fulford... I believe he has been threatened by someone that can get to him or his family...Never seen Ben scared like this..Looks like he is reading off of something also....Not like any of his other videos or interviews at all....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not watched the video, but two things come to mind immediately:

1) he happens to be in an area not badly affected (the radiation is not uniform across the landscape)

2) He is manipulating, or has been manipulated.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am not familar with this man nor have I seen his videos before.
With that said I do detect concern and nervousness coming from
him. Is there another vid with this man so I can compare and
perhaps learn a little of his background?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If your willing to beieve that you'll belive anything.
Their is countless pieces of info that suggest otherwise.

So if this is fake. Is it??????? No radiation you say?????? Then ill give you money for a plane ticket, we will strap a geirger counter on you and can see for yourself.
There are countless pieces of infromation relating to the radiation and its problems it IS causing. Like the hundreds of article on ATS, and the worlds media, independent resources, that suggests you are wrong.
edit on 12-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with Benjamin Fulford.
I stopped the video after he stated something about the evil leaders are only trying to cause panic where there is none needed because everything is fine.

How can anyone be trying to cause panic when they are not even reporting on these four nuclear reactors in crisis?

Nonsense.

Anyone who chooses to believe that everything is fine and there is nothing to be concerned about when you see the tsunami victims and nuclear reactor pictures........ more power to you........ because there is not much we can do anyhow but pray. As the saying goes, ignorance is bliss........ I guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have put a question mark in the title of the thread to indicate that I'm starting to doubt, not believing. Talking about aerial shots, I have heard a nuclear engineer say (in a less than a week old article) that it was a fact that the containment was exposed, but that there were no rods in the racks. He said the racks were fully visible, but they were empty. He provided pictures and videos. I will have a hard time trying to dig it back but I know I saw it and their was evidence as well.

To me it could be a new 9/11...you know...4/11. I just don't want to reject the possibility. I believe the radiation found on the west coast weren't abnormal or above normal. There will always be radiations.

I'm truly sitting on the fence here. At the point we are, it is doing the same effect as 9/11, which is to spread fear. The exact same thing. I'm gonna research more on the subject.

As for the Fulford's video, I noticed he seems kind of anxious. Never seen him before, he used to be more calm.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

No offense intended, but you're comparing apples and oranges on the grand scale of things.

We're talking about an event that has the potential to change life as we know it - permanently as far as any of us are concerned that are currently walking on the planet.

Even with how unbalanced the facts are from the supposition, this kind of thing is not something you should take lightly and be care free over. I don't know if you've spent much time reading the city-sized thread covering the situation in Japan on here yet, but when the MSM starts to release information that ATS users have come up with days/weeks in advance, you know things are serious.

I'm not saying run for the hills or OMG DOOM but when it comes to radiation, always assume the worst and hope for the best.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Yes I do prepare for worst. It doesn't mean it can't be a false flag. There have been rumors the plants were sabotaged by small nuclear devices and that it would be the reason why we're detecting small amounts of radiation. I'm gonna keep watching...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

By small nuclear explosives, you mean an earthquake and a tsunami, right?

False flag or not, the levels of radiation that have been recorded are far above and beyond "small".

So while you're watching, you should probably also spend some time educating yourself on the matter at hand a bit more.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Watch the second video I've posted. The radiation in the "infected" zone is quite low to be honest.

Read the "There is no meltdown" essay here, as published on Educate-Yourself (how ironical
)

Or try this one!

These are opinions. I am sure that, in due time, people will start to ask questions regarding the Fukushima accident, just like it took a bit of time to realize that 9/11 MAY BE a psy-op...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I don't believe what Fulford say's anymore.

There was a video he created with an Illuminati member and the member claims to be apart of the Elite.

Video on the guy, and his name is Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Italy

www.youtube.com...

Thread it came from www.abovetopsecret.com...

When the member doesn't even look like he is apart of the genetic structure. Not to mention the elite don't care if someone starts talking about their secret organization, if anyone talks about their organization, they wont hesitate to kill the person, even if they are involved with the organization.

Anyone deemed a threat is taken out.

books.google.com... ei=_mClTfzlHoigsQPv6OH5DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Masonic%20Death%20Oath&f=false

Check the link, it is from a book given to each member that becomes apart of the Illuminati.

Now is Fulford credible anymore??

IMHO nope....

The Link for google-book looks like it may not work but it does.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Quickfix because: Grammer and Spelling.

And in regards to the Radiation, it is as real as day light...
edit on 13-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I believe people are taken out when they aren't an important figure of the opposition. There seems to be a lot of discussions, negotiations between the two camps. Fulford know where they are, and they know where he is (Well...of course he's in Japan...).

I guess time will tell...if Mt. Fuji erupts it will be the game breaker.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I read this article today and the author is trying really hard to convince his readers that a level 7 nuclear disaster is just a PR exercise to calm us:

It is a total certainty that no child has or will suffer any such exposure. Occasionally, radio-iodine levels in water have been sampled at a rate which, if babies drank such water constantly for a year, they might achieve that one-in-a-million chance of dying decades down the road. No baby will be able to do so for a year, as radio-iodine stopped being produced at Fukushima when the cores scrammed a month back. Already, more than 95 per cent of what was there has decayed away into inoffensive xenon: in another month this figure will be well above 99 per cent.

As this is written, even these minuscule, barely-measurable health effects are disappearing. In only one village in Fukushima province does the tapwater remain above the can-a-baby-drink-it-for-a-year benchmark.

That's it – that really is it. You can forget all the rest of it – "radioactive water released into the sea" etc. None of that offers any measurable possibilities of harm – though of course, nearby nations are seizing the chance for a bit of fisheries protectionism and baseless consumer panic worldwide will surely hit Japan's fishing industry hard.

Article

He is really convincing, but I am not a nuclear expert. My question, is that if the radiation released is not so bad, then how come it is being measured across the world?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm april 6th showing plenty of radiation above normal

Dose from living near a nuclear power station: 0.0001–0.01 mSv/year

video in linked thread shows over 100 uSv/Hr

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford gives new meaning to Orwell's 1984.

Six Stages of a Radiation Poisoning:
1. Denial and Isolation.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.
6. Death
edit on 13-4-2011 by Regenmacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Radiations are fake? Tell that to the Japanese, i`m sure they`ll be relieved to know they can go home and resume rebuilding their lives.

Get a grip ffs this is a massive humanitarian crisis brought on by a natural disaster and excacerbated by the nuclear issue. It is not a "psy op" by HAARP or anything else. Comparing this to 9/11 is wrong IMO as they are two completely different things.
We should be worrying more about the messages we are recieving from the earth and the solar sytem than what the governments are up to. There are huge changes going on all around us and in the face of the extremes that the universe can throw at us, the governments will be as powerless as you and I. They are, when all is said and done, mere mortals.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The last few seconds of the video are chilling, i sense a desperation in him, like he knows what they are going to do and hes doing all he can to try and stop it, but 1 man alone is not enough and he cant stop these crisis's THEY ARE creating.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'll never understand how Benjamin Fulford was ever given the credence he has gotten.
Why? Because of his former failing career as a piss-poor journalist?
Because he managed as a nobody to score an interview with David Rockefeller?
Or because he near immediately took that interview, the burgeoning popular interest in conspiracies and a fertile imagination to go to Project Camelot and garner the attention he so craves?
No thanks, moving on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join