It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemesis = antichrist? subliminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well, let me try to explain this little thought. (won't be easy in english
)

Waiting for Nemesis is just an example. These things, symbols have impact on spiritual level haven't they? But how?
First some Nemesis symbolism correlation:

Nemesis The theory of a companion sun is not new. It has often been described as Nemesis, after the Greek figure in mythology. The mythological Nemesis was the spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris, vengeful fate personified as a remorseless goddess. The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word meaning "to give what is due". Nemesis is now often used as a term to describe one's worst enemy, normally someone or something that is the exact opposite of oneself but is also somehow similar. For example, Professor Moriarty is frequently described as the nemesis of Sherlock Holmes. "Opposite yet similar" is the perfect description for a companion to our Sun. But the name Nemesis also implies a sinister nature. Will this new Nemesis be beneficial or harmful to our lives?

Our minds are obviously creating energy which is manifesting into matter. Even if not into matter, there's still spiritual world and this is the point. If somebody watch a movie or news, some energy is created - fear, joy, (mostly) anger, ...
When hundred, tousands of people are watching movie in cinema, focusing, creating at the same time the same feeling, ideas, directing this energy nowhere, where is this energy being released?
And this is it. Is it so difficult to imagine that someone (occultists, devil, whatever) is creating it in purpose with ability of use it?
So. Couldn't for example waiting for Nemesis - "DEATH star" invoke and invite Lucifer, antichrist to our world/reality? Isn't it astronomical nonsense btw? So what is the point of that mania which turns doomsdayers into psychosis?
Thinking about NWO - what is the psyche of this refusing like? As energy? Could it be easily felt as refusing God's New World Order -Christ's comeback?. Keeping in mind that subliminal / mind control stuff works on subconcious level. On this level everything works differently. What is counted is emotion.
Another example - UFO/aliens belief causing channeling boom and deamon party.
Counting days to 2012 and all this eleven stuff and iluminati symbols puting us on game, blaming our minds with numerology and turning our focus away from Jesus / bible prophecy...

I know many clever people here ask what is the point of so many hoaxes. All these guys in goverments are just someone's puppets. Definitely not man's. What I believe is that the great puppeteer is not idiot. Always on both sides of the conflict, causing chaos and death right? If I would be satan, internet, not goverments would be my favourite place to do my plans, spread my spirit, lies, decline, anarchy.

To me secular NWO doesn't seem to be much feasible. A nasty war is more presumable. It hasn't to be more real than Nibiru in this point of view. At the same time on spiritual level rages the Armageddon battle and not many will even mention it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh, what a coincidence! The Romanian news were talking today about the discovery of a statue from the Roman times, a statue of Nemesis found inside a fortress of Alba Iulia town. Apparently we talk about a goddess , she was the favorite among the roman soldiers.

The link is in Romanian however you can see the pic with Nemesis
ziarero.antena3.ro...

new topics

join