It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific PROOF of Teleportation, telekinesis and channeling!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
If every other person was claiming to have pixies in their underwear drawers, then it would be worthy of investigation...one single claim, isn't.

I disagree. The number of claimants does not determine the legitimacy of the claim or its worthiness of investigation. By the above standard the theory of relativity would not have been worthy of investigation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

The video was amazing. I was every happy to see for one day a physicist with an open-mind. It's great to know that science is at a point of understanding things we didn't even consider as possible in the past. That is really something don't you think ATSers?

Well great find, and nice video, Physic always been a passion to me when related to this kind of thing.

S&F,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I looked over the paper. I would describe it, baffle 'em with bull 'stuff'.

The difference between this and good physics:

good physics talks about the physical issues that the theory addresses and solves, explains it clearly, along with precise connections between standard theory, as well as specific points of agreement and disagreement.

That paper had almost none if it. It's useless.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very interesting information here... but it always just leads my mind to the same ideas of infinity and perspective; in that the only way I can make any sense of what they're saying is that there actually is an infinite amount of dimensions, and that the only way we can access any of that information is through perspective - for lack of a better explanation into words. Now that I'm thinking about it more it sort of seems like a "super encryption". Anyone wanna go watch the Matrix?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by bsbray11
Then how do you define "magical thinking"? Because I doubt you're either an occultist or a stage magician, so your view of the phrase is bound to be peculiar.

And, as I said, that's not a claim that psi abilities don't exist. Since such abilities cannot and have never been demonstrated to exist in any sort of laboratory conditions, believing that such abilities are "magical" is justified.

By that definition, black holes and neutrinos are magical

No.

The exotic claim is that some kinds humans in normal human interaction have special amazing abilities to do X. When tested in controlled conditions perfectly acceptable to humans, X disappears.

black holes and neutrinos are not the same.

First, neutrinos have been experimentally described and measured in many experiments.

The black hole theory does not predict that any exist (thankfully) anywhere near Earth and experimentation is impossible. It predicts a number of astrophysical observations, many of which have been observed, and are otherwise generally inexplicable without black holes. The theory underlying black holes, general relativity, has been tested in a wide variety of experimental and astrophysical conditions, and has passed all tests (where alternatives have come and gone, falsified by empirical data).
edit on 13-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by spikey
If every other person was claiming to have pixies in their underwear drawers, then it would be worthy of investigation...one single claim, isn't.

I disagree. The number of claimants does not determine the legitimacy of the claim or its worthiness of investigation. By the above standard the theory of relativity would not have been worthy of investigation.

No, but the quality of the claimant and the opinions of other experts that the theory is worthy of investigation DOES matter.

After being published, both special and general relativity were subject to intense interest and quick experimentation by the rest of the scientific community.

That's because Einstein directly addressed key physical questions with observable consequences ("On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies"), and with a stunningly successful and insightful theoretical treatment.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

One particular quote on Page 30 of the paper:

New Resonant Bivacuum Mediated
Interaction, as a Possible Explanation of Psi Phenomena
by Alex Kaivarainen

has piqued my interest and is as follows:

"...Bivacuum mediated nonlocal interaction between distant systems, realized via
Bivacuum mediated interaction (BMI), including nonlocal Virtual Guides"

As far as I can tell he is indicating that "Virtual Waveguides" made
from the fabric of space and time allow "Information Transfer" via
guided particles/waves of some basically indeterminate nature
between larger structures that "Vibrate in Synchronous Resonance".

To use an analogy, two rubber balls of 10 feet apart are connected
together by a steel wire that can vibrate at specific frequencies.
When one ball is shaken, the string connecting the two balls
vibrate at the same frequency as the first ball is shaken...this
causes the SECOND BALL to vibrate vibrate/shake at the
SAME rate/frequency as both the interconnecting string
and first ball. This allows "Connector Rods or Toggle Switches"
attached to each ball to read the same information/data
as the other ball.

The amount of shaking/vibration in a given period of time is
"Information" which can be interpreted by a HUMAN BRAIN
as analog pulses or waveforms. Within the DIGITAL WORLD,
a given series of vibrations/ball shaking organized into groups
separated by pauses can be organized into bits & bytes usable
for processing by computer systems. This is called
"Quantum Communications".

The technical term for this long-distance communications is
"Spooky Action at a Distance" or "Quantum Entanglement". (
Look up those terms on Wikipedia).

ON a physics basis, it is space & time itself that get
twisted & warped into specific configurations via
"Virtual Particle Interactions" which create a
"Virtual Waveguide" which are similar to grooves
in a wooden board which guide a marble as it rolls
within the groove to it's final destination.

These "Virtual Waveguides" are produced by the
continuous winking in & out of energy explosions
that PROBABLY come from collisions between the
many violent contacts at tiny points between the
thin sheets of time & space we call Extra Dimensions.
Those tiny but violent explosions of energy create an
energy field which can "Guide" particles/waves in a
virtual groove that spans between two points,
(in both space AND time!) that can be
ENORMOUS distances apart. This effect
is usable for communications and data exchange.
This is also known as "Quantum Teleportation"!

While we can't SEE those extra dimensions or those
thin sheets of "External Time & Space", we can postulate
through experiments in super-colliders that show the results
of many particle collisions which point to the possibility
that OUR UNIVERSE is a TINY PART of a much larger
one that has laws of physics that are completely different
than our own. (See SuperSymmetry, Superstring Theory
or M-Branes Theory)

So psychic ability COULD be a result of the ability
to cut and USE virtual grooves etched into the fabric
of space & time to roll tiny virtual marbles between
two points that represent information of any type.

This groove can span a space one metre apart
or it can span a space 10 billion LIGHT YEARS apart.
The "Quantum Marbles" roll sooooo fast in this virtual
groove that speed of communications is INSTANTANEOUS
no matter the distance apart....!!!!!

This has applications in areas such as
Quantum Communications-based iPhones
that could transmit 10 Terabyte HDTV movie files
in less than a second between you on Earth and
your friend in the Andromeda galaxy!

AND.....IF we can make those "Virtual Grooves"
MUCH LARGER, we could then roll a really big
hollowed-out marble down those time/space grooves.

This means WAAAAY FASTER THAN LIGHT SPACE TRAVEL
to almost ANYWHERE in the Universe within SECONDS.

So this has the consequence of....IF WE HUMANS CAN THINK
about such technology at OUR HUMAN LEVEL of abilities....!!!

IMAGINE what a MUCH OLDER Alien Species
has PROBABLY ALREADY DONE!!!!!

Can you say STARGATES and Warp-Drives?
edit on 2011/4/13 by StargateSG7 because: Text formatting issues rectified....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The double slit experiment is something to consider while on this subject.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
THIS IS AMAZING! I can tell you what he's talking about because I have researched this recently. Briefly reading and searching key words, I see that he is speaking about the ability of hydrogen to create a type of memory in water. The ramifications of this give credibility to the properties of water that have been studied for decades by Masaru Emoto and others. The Russians are further along on this idea than we are currently. See the video below.

The significance is that water remembers and transmits consciousness through the hydrogen in the water. This gives a reasonable understanding how our sun is entangled with the water of earth. From a metaphysical perspective, this explains prayer over food and water, and the healing nature of water under the correct conditions. The video documentary explains it well. This also gives credibility to the biblical claim that God knows our every move and thought. We are approx. 90% water. It's all connected and entangled across the universe. I'll need to read this paper further. Thanks for the post.

Quote from the paper.

"The long relaxation time (memory of water) is explained by our Hierarchical theory of
condensed matter (arxiv.org...), as a result of very big resulting
activation barrier, separating the induced by BMI shift of dynamic equilibrium between 24
collective excitations in water from the equilibrium one.

It was demonstrated, that mental influence, as a carrier of information, cannot be
significantly blocked by any physical screening and that the effect does not depend on the
distance. This point to nonelectromagnetic nature of mind-matter interaction. The nature of
Bivacuum mediated interaction (BMI) satisfy this condition."

edit on 13-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

Wow the things the human body can do surprises me everyday

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Teleportation and telekinesis are used too loosely.

however, the two can fall under quantum mechanics

Scientists have been able to teleport an electron for up to 1 meter. So I'm not sure when we will be able to teleport a human without messing it up.

This "telekinesis" phenomenon is better represented by quantum communication between 2 particles.

Suppose there are 2 particles on opposite sides of the universe, if they are "identical" then the two will have the same quantum states/properties such as spin. If the spin changes on one, the other particle will also change its spin.

This is part of the basis for quantum computing.

However, it is NOT evidence for "telekinesis" between human minds.
edit on 4/13/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

This all ties in so well with what we seem to "discover" each day about Quantum Dynamics and its effect on our "Classical Level" of physics. It's all connected. The Meso Dynamic Level, or the tunnel between the Quantum and Classical level seems a critical key to understanding why events on one level seem to directly affect the others simultaneously. Bi-locality, the so called "spooky action at a distance" is not so spooky when you consider in Quantum Dynamics there is no "distance" per say. Bi-locality and non-locality allow for a single conceptual "entity", a fluctuation in change, or information which I consider the most basic of building blocks to occupy the same "place", or no place at all, all at the same time. And of course this must apply to what we call, or perceive of as time. That also is best understood in terms of non-locality. There is no "past, present, or future" only NOW. To me its all location, location, and relative to other "points" of change, location. Space as in where one and more point's is can not be viewed with in the framework of a confined "cage". But as relative momentum between each point and its "shear forces and vector extremes" and its kinetic energy.

When a point of higher overall kinetic point-energy comes close enough to one of lower energy, entropy demands the lower energy information-point gains energy from the point of higher overall energy. One reason water flows downhill... Its harder for water to flow uphill (usually). More energy needed. I believe we are looking at areas that include (Quantum) Teleportation, and Telekinesis but are augmented by technology. As for Channeling, I really have not looked at that, but no longer discount it outright. I have looked at "Remote Viewing" for over twenty years, and never had an "unqualified success". Only once did I experience anything I thought was interesting. I was given coordinates for an area in a suburb of a city in the U.S. I have never visited. It was an area near an interstate with several office buildings about 7-10 stories, a cell tower and several satellite dish's on one of the roofs. One building had solar (thermal hot water heating) panels on its roof. I was sure, I thought the picture "felt" right. No dice. I saw an old farm windmill, a barn and house with disgustingly shocking orange paint. That property was indeed a farm, until 1957. It was torn down to make way for the interstate highway system. Later an office complex was built next to it.

The county office had no photos of the farm, but had the other details. I was right to with in a few meters of the buildings as to the position to each other. Windmill included. As for the orange painted house, there was no record detailing the color. I don't blame them, it looked terrible. So who knows? Creepy. Perhaps our "barrier" between things we think are "solid" are not always so. But I also think technology will give us abilities greatly enhanced from what we usually think possible. I am discussing this topic in my thread on "Proto-prediction" A future by design.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is interesting indeed i'm just a little skeptical (Not saying its impossible). I wonder what will come of this if it turns out to be true..

You know quantum Physics is weird who knows?

If anyone wants to check out my thread i made this morning its Here and i haven't got alot of replies yet if you wanna check it out! Its in the Space Forums here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This paper does not claim to be proof of these phenomena. It offers itself as, "a Possible Explanation of Psi Phenomena." A possible scientific basis for something does not constitute proof. To be proof it would have to offer compelling evidence that the hypothesized phenomena (alleged psychic phenomena in this case) are consistently, reproducibly, and verifiably described by the interaction discussed therein. It would also have to be peer reviewed, and found to be sound.

This is not proof, nor does it promote itself as proof. (That is not an assertion that these phenomena do not exist or happen.)
edit on 4/13/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

But the title of the thread states Scientific PROOF!

Please decide one way or another or just say in the title of the thread that this is someone's opinion.... may save time all around and stop you having to defend yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
This is interesting indeed i'm just a little skeptical (Not saying its impossible). I wonder what will come of this if it turns out to be true..

You know quantum Physics is weird who knows?

If anyone wants to check out my thread i made this morning its Here and i haven't got alot of replies yet if you wanna check it out! Its in the Space Forums here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Skeptical is always good. But I would suggest the quantum world is only weird because its seems inconsistent with classical, nuts and bolts physics. But its very applicable be it quantum communications, cryptology or nuclear reactions. Can't get more relevant to our "world" then that.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

The quoted bit has a few lines that I see no evidence of in the actual paper. For instance it suggests " bout the most scientific proof a skeptic could ask for, especially when in relation to channeling and the ascension."
Even a quick overview of the paper shows that it not about channeling or ascension, but rather hopes to explain a POSSIBLE scientific way for the reality of certain specific psychic phenomenon...in its own words: " Psi phenomena, like remote vision, telepathy, telekinesis,remote healing, clairvoyance".

It also claims that it is " fresh from the presses over at Los Alamos National Laboratories." yet I see no evidence of any link to Los Alamos at all! In fact it states quite clearly that it is from Turku University which is in Finland.

This paper appears to be nothing more than a speculative theory (or collection of theories) which are to give a possible explanation for some types of Psychic phenomenon.....It is not proof of anything. I have no doubt the math in it is most likely true, but as I said, the paper itself is not trying to prove anything other than to give a possible explanation for a phenomenon that is met with skepticism from many scientists.....Its intention is not to prove psychic phenomenon exists at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
I think your right it all ties together, Thanks star and flag. I've seen the video and it helps even me to under stand other dimensions, I think if you watch the video you'll put the two things together also. I think if you think about it it also makes heaven more realistic.
edit on 12-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

I agree with you about Heaven. Although, unless I am mistaken,it seems this video was produced by Richard Dawkins. I'm sure he would disagree with us. I find it funny that any work of his would inspire anyone to think about Heaven. Ha Ha Richard.

Very interesting video.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by Slevinq

There is nothing scientific about this paper. In fact it is just theory with no empirical evidence to support the wild claims. Looks like just another crackpot with a typewriter and too much time on their hands too me. Then again I am a scienctist and would have shredded his paper and his reputation.

Your open-mindedness is the fuel which will propel us forward.

And remember, this guy is a "scienctist" and would have shredded his reputation!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This paper does not claim to be proof of these phenomena. It offers itself as, "a Possible Explanation of Psi Phenomena." A possible scientific basis for something does not constitute proof. To be proof it would have to offer compelling evidence that the hypothesized phenomena (alleged psychic phenomena in this case) are consistently, reproducibly, and verifiably described by the interaction discussed therein. It would also have to be peer reviewed, and found to be sound.

This is not proof, nor does it promote itself as proof. (That is not an assertion that these phenomena do not exist or happen.)
edit on 4/13/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

But the title of the thread states Scientific PROOF!

Please decide one way or another or just say in the title of the thread that this is someone's opinion.... may save time all around and stop you having to defend yourself.

I think you misunderstand. My entire point was to refute the OP title's claim that this is scientific proof.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Well like someone else has said, there is nothing proven with this yet but it's outside of my science spectrum for sure. However just because his mathematical equations may pan out does not mean his theory is valid or invalid. Mathematically it's impossible for a helicopter to fly or a human to run a mile in faster than 6 minutes yet it's done.

Until someone can actually do what the math is saying is possible it will still be open for debate. I hope it works though but that's what peer review is for. Have to leave this one up to the experts in this field as I certainly am not.

i have done it. i do it on a daily basis. a very close friend of mine and i can communicate telepathically. though we do not have complete control over it, we do play games once in a while. we will sit and clear our minds and send numbers or pictures to each other...its quite simple and everybody can do it. just have to know how

pretty interesting stuff to be honest...and about telekinesis, i think its possible..ive moved a tv concentrating all my energy on it...pretty wild stuff. and as i stated...we all have this capability...its part of the universal knowledge that has been hidden from us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join