It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple sundogs, chemtrails, and something else I can't figure out. Check out these awesome pics.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
First off I am not a complete nut and the pictures I am about to share turned out great. I took them on my Iphone4 and they appear on screen exactly as they appeared to my eyes when I took the pics ( I have great vision by the way). I have heard many theories since I have been here on ATS about rainbows forming before earthquakes, Nibiru making it's presence seen, and of course all the chemtrail talk. Only thing I can say for certain is that what I took pictures of are the sun, with a circular rainbow around it, with a sundog on each side of the sun. In a few of the pictures you can see a round orange bulp/sphere glowing. The rainbow is not visible in all pics due to angle and lighting, and the quality of my crappy camera on my phone. Yet I am still pleased how decent these pictures turned out.

I must make it clear that these appear to be normal sun dogs through chem trails. I am not claiming this to be Nibiru/planet X such as other similar pics that have been claimed to be this on ATS. I am not an expert, far from that actually. I am hoping some members will share their thoughts and expertise. Let's get one thing out of the way. I know for a fact they are spraying stuff in our atmosphere. I have lived all over, and have seen them do it. There is no denying this. Feel free to disagree but I will not address the validity of chemtrails.

This first picture I took around 8 AM EST here in southern Ontario, this was in the sky towards the west. It appears to be a regular chemtrail. I saw the plane form it and never thought anything about it, but about 20 minutes later it lingered and spread and formed a thick plume.

The rest of these pictures I took about 9:20 AM EST towards the east. I was minding my own business taking a walk when I heard people pointing up at the sky. It was a busy street near a park with lots of people walking their dogs and everyone was making a fuss about what they could see.

The next 3 pictures show the sun, a weird rainbow formation around the sun, and what I believe to be called a "sundog". There was a sun dog on each side of the sun, and the rainbow I mentioned. Due to the distance of the sundogs either side of the sun it was difficult to get the sun and both sun dogs in one pic so I made sure to get both sides as much as possible. These 3 will show the one directly to the right of the sun. Please be aware that I saw this with my own eyes and what you see in these pictures is exactly what I saw. This is not "cam effects". I would have not taken these pictures if there was nothing what I considered to be out of the ordinary.

These next two pics are what appear to be a few lingering chemtrails, and the sundog to the left of the sun.

This next pic is my favorite, it shows the sun, the right sundog, and an orange ball of light in between the sun and the sun dog. I have no idea what the orange bulb is, but it was visible to the naked eye. So I don't believe it to be a cam effect. Any experts please feel free to prove me wrong. I am open for any comments and opinion.

The next 5 pictures will show the sun with the rainbow formation I mentioned in more detail. These will randomly have the left or right sun dog because I was unable to get them both in one shot. It will also have some of the lingering chem trails I mentioned.

I hope you all liked the pics. I sure enjoyed sharing them. I always see chemtrails, but I never seen sundogs on either side of the sun with a rainbow around it.

I am eager for any input.

It's a beautiful day out, too bad there is a haze in the sky now, lines in a tic tac toe pattern. What the heck could that be?

edit on 12-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, contrails and sundogs both have a common theme going on with them, namely, ice crystals.

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I also urge any members to share any pics they feel may be similar or relevant to what I shared. I would also like some of your pictures of chemtrail formations from where you live. I know they are everywhere, and many people take pictures of them.

link   
Sorry double post... DOH!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some nice shots there

I've captured plenty of halos and 'dogs over the years but never seen both at the same time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the input, did you actually look at all the pics? If not I think you might be interested. I would like your comment on the actual pics, not your scientific theories on con/chemtrails.

ETA: Sorry didn't mean to come off as feisty there, I am interested in any opinions you may have. I just would rather discuss the pics.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks.

I seen plenty too, but never like that.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The sun looks like the same spotlight Kubrik used in the fake moon videos. That little red dot is a lens/window spot. I never use to see the sun or our skies look like this until the late 90s and the 2000s, but I'm sure there's nothing abnormal going on because "they" said there isn't. We're the weirdos for noticing such things and not talking about Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Just addressing this statement:

I hope you all liked the pics. I sure enjoyed sharing them. I always see chemtrails, but I never seen sundogs on either side of the sun with a rainbow around it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No worries, I edited my last response to you. I didn't mean to come off as ungrateful. Sometimes the text on here doesn't relay what I mean to say properly

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I like the pics, I too today saw 2 planes flying in the same direction parallel too each other, both smallish planes, leaving chemtrails, the trails lingered and seemed to spread as the planes flew away, What i could see was very interesting, as the planes werent very high i could clearly see that the 'trail' was coming from the rear of the plane not the 2 turbines on the wings, this was the same for both, how can they say its contrails left by jet plane engines ? To validate that question i have seen many passenger jets even over the past few days (easy to identify due to their logos) flying in various directions in different locations and yet none of these planes have left any trail what so ever.

But hey continue to ignore all the blatent evidence of chemtrails, Dont let me hinder your ignorance. (aimed @ above poster) who i keep seeing on chemtrail relevant threads, trying to tell people they dont exist ! dont try and spread your ignorance to the aware, youre making it far too easy for the nwo, Just let them take you into their flock of cattle for the slaughter.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The sun looks like the same spotlight Kubrik used in the fake moon videos. That little red dot is a lens/window spot. I never use to see the sun or our skies look like this until the late 90s and the 2000s, but I'm sure there's nothing abnormal going on because "they" said there isn't. We're the weirdos for noticing such things and not talking about Dancing with the Stars.

You are so right about our sky not looking like this until recently. And of course there is nothing going on because THEY said so

Thanks for the info on the lens/window spot. The lens/window was in the upper right corner in each picture I took. I am wondering why the spot would show up in different parts of the different pictures. Could the angle the light was hitting it at cause the variations on where it appeared?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I like the pics, I too today saw 2 planes flying in the same direction parallel too each other, both smallish planes, leaving chemtrails, the trails lingered and seemed to spread as the planes flew away, What i could see was very interesting, as the planes werent very high i could clearly see that the 'trail' was coming from the rear of the plane not the 2 turbines on the wings, this was the same for both, how can they say its contrails left by jet plane engines ? To validate that question i have seen many passenger jets even over the past few days (easy to identify due to their logos) flying in various directions in different locations and yet none of these planes have left any trail what so ever. But hey continue to ignore all the blatent evidence of chemtrails, Dont let me hinder your ignorance. (aimed @ above poster) who i keep seeing on chemtrail relevant threads, trying to tell people they dont exist ! dont try and spread your ignorance to the aware, youre making it far too easy for the nwo, Just let them take you into their flock of cattle for the slaughter.

Sorry for the late response. I managed to get the rest of the day off, and had to step out to get a few cold brews

I thank you for sharing your experience and pointing out the blatant evidence that they ignore or deny. The fools will be fools. I would like to know what exactly they are spraying. I can only speculate, but it can't be good for us.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Any double pain window will show dots when looking at the full moon or the sun. It's very hard to find pictures or videos of "2 suns" that are taken OUTDOORS.
There are some out there that I have seen personally while outside but didn't have a camera with me.
This video is one of my favorites, I'm sure it's been "debunked" on here a million times but I've seen this myself so it tends to add to the credibility with me...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

These were taken outdoors. I promise you that.

I am not sure if you are implying they were taken indoors. Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

I liked that vid you posted. I seen it on here before too. I'm not sure what the final "diagnosis" was.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I really wish I could have taken a picture of something I saw, but I was not able to. Never seen it before in my 42 years on this planet. It was a beautiful day in Oklahoma, bright sun, no trails, and a couple of splotchy clouds. The sun went behind a small group of clouds, and it got dark, which is why I looked up.

The area on the bottom of the cloud was rainbow colors. I have never seen clouds refract light from the sun into the color spectrum like that before. It wasn't a rainbow like you have pictures of, but the rainbow colors were a huge part of the bottom section of the clouds that the sun was behind.

Anyways, it was strange to me, and I am still kicking myself that I wasn't able to snap photos. But you can bet I will be looking for another opportunity now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousEnigma

It's amazing what images our earth can produce isn't it? Thanks for sharing. It almost makes us want to keep a high quality camera with us at all times just in case.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i dont really know how the engines of a plane works like ..

but ..

is it normal that a normal plane could spray from its engines .. , and cut spraying .. than spray again ..

its almost like the engine spray is controlled somehow ..

dunno i saw that when i want to get lunch , just got in .. , usually its a normal spray with a attenuation falloff ..

but it was constant .. , than stop .. constant . stop .. etc .. ,

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

dont really know how the engines of a plane works like .. but .. is it normal that a normal plane could spray from its engines .. , and cut spraying .. than spray again .. its almost like the engine spray is controlled somehow .. dunno i saw that when i want to get lunch , just got in .. , usually its a normal spray with a attenuation falloff .. but it was constant .. , than stop .. constant . stop .. etc .. ,

I don't know how they work either, but I don't think what you are describing is normal, in my opinion. Something is up. WTF are they spraying and why. And why are people defending it as normal. Sure beats me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A few of my pictures

Halo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6fab18b8107.jpg[/atsimg]

Sundogs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba946068051f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a561b73b8224.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2e21caacc00.jpg[/atsimg]

Not Nibiru!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9f2ed69a5a8.jpg[/atsimg]

(just a lens fare)