It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hey i just got this cardgame for LACKEY CCG dont have a plugin container if anyone has one. otherwise i just have the rulebooks etc. does anyone here play it.

if so send me a pm u can teach/play on lackey

if others are interested i can give links to the card sets

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I used to love that game in thew 90's. Are you saying that it can be played online?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

ATS should have a card game with the forums being subjects. If they can do it with serial killers haaaa
Politics the board game with red cards and blue cards and green cards. Republicans just took away your food stamps, go back 10 spaces, or the blue cards, turn over $200 to help pay for health care. Green cards, strap yourself to a tree in the center of the board ha ha. I don't know about Independants? White cards?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
yeah u could . using lackey ccg. u just load in the card images. even if u dont have the plugin wrapper on how the program should address the rules etc. phases. u each just use the pdf rule books etc and just use the online virtual table and stuff inside lackey CCG>

check it out

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
im getting this game as soon as i have some money to burn after bills and rent. this gaming web sight www.thewarstore.com has it. i do plan on getting the sub genieus pack cause its the more Robert anton wilson take on the hole illumanit thing, which is haliarious if you ask me

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yep, i have the ILLLUSION set and the "sub genius" and the "assassins" and "unlimited decks'

infact i have them all =D aparently

now to learn how to play. i have the pdf rules also

new topics

top topics

join