It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winklevoss twins must accept Facebook deal: court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Finally it's about time someone gets sued over Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg won a legal battle against former Harvard classmates who accuse him of stealing their idea for Facebook, but the feud made famous on the silver screen is not over yet.

These guys are just after money and nothing else. It's ridiculous that all people want these days is money. Get a life and accept who and what you are in life.

I FIXED THE LINK
edit on 12-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
the link goes nowhere bud..and another thing,if you havent realized by now that money is what makes the world go round then you need to start seeing it bud. it not only makes the world go round its whats gonna destroy the world too...its sad i know,but everyone would be changed if they were to come into buttloads of money. its a powerful thing...and everybody has a peice...MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Sorry about that. Link is fixed now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

And you don't think they are entitled? Zuckerburg screwed them over royally.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Oh you mean just like bill gates! If they wanted to be a part of it they should have copy written the idea in the first place.

Any idea is fair game until it's actually copy right protected.

So no they don't deserve anything but a few dollars. And why are they just now coming out and saying this? If it really was their idea they would have done this a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

If i remember correctly isnt Gates still paying Paul Allen for what he did for microsoft? i think so...hes like the 3rd richest guy or somthing like that...so why wouldnt these guys be entitled to the same thing? they were the ones that had the idea and Suckerberg royaly screwd them over big time

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

It does not matter. He was the smarter of the three and took action to get something done. An idea is just an idea until you do something about it. Zuckerburg did something about it

new topics

top topics

join