It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someones Dumping Chemtrails Over Winnipeg Right Now (Again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I find this so odd - not really surprised anymore at things such as this - but I am so curious as to what the hell they are dumping?... It is, well *was* a clear night sky out. I was just out on my balcony watching the view/sky from my 24th floor balcony. Then there's the plane flying across the sky, straight above almost going unnoticed except for it's one almost faint little red light blinking- unlike the airlines that are full of flashing bulbs. And there behind it trailing like a comet is a faint mist.

A couple weeks ago when I actually started noticing this actually happening I stood on my balcony watching them go back and forth maybe 2-3 times at more, as it doesn't take much. Then in amazement I noticed you could actually see the sky right above the city start to fuzz out, the stars fade. Then all of a sudden it speeds right up, and the sky turns orange from the haze of the city blocking out the starts for a few minutes, and then they come back. I watched this twice from my balcony, then realized the next times maybe I shouldn't be on my balcony breathing in whatever the hell is literally turning into fog/mist at eye level with my balcony...

I wonder if its from my viewpoint I can see the mist fade into this fog, or if you would still notice it from the ground, or if the city glow would block it out? Anyhow it's strange. I didn't really pay attention to chem trails before, not that I would have said I didn't believe in them, I just thought the idea was rather 'boring'.... lol. Well they are when you trying to read about some interesting/latest conspiracy. None the less, they are real.

I tried recording it, but since it's just a cell phone recorder you can't see the black plane at all show up. I wonder what they would be spraying over Winnipeg? And why do they do it like 3 times a week? And what kind of planes those are? I can't tell how high up they are so it could be a fighter jet sized plane(but it goes rather slow), or if it's higher up and it's an airliner size?

It also makes me wonder since the mist/fog only lasts a few minutes, and because theres a very large Canadian military base near here(Brandon MB), if they spray this stuff out to act as some sort of camouflage for a few minutes, and their possibly moving some secret technology/crafts(flying them) to or from the base? It's a thought..... Oh well I am going back to watch.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Isn't that called a contrail? I thought most planes made contrails...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The picture looks like a regular contrail aircraft makes.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
please provide the scientific chemical evaluation of the related mist/clouds/trails

Love to see a video, time lapse video especially, of the alleged anomaly.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's wasn't a regular plane like I stated. It had(has) all of it's lights off unlike normal airliners except for one little faint light. If it wasn't for that light you wouldn't even see it in the night sky because it would blend right into the blackness. Once you notice it then you can make it out.

I would provide pics or a video but as I said my cell phone cam/recorder just see's it as a black sky. It is something you have to witness I guess, or have a high- tech video recorder which I am not about to go and buy to prove chem trails lol.

The point of this thread is not to show proof as the 'anomaly' as many people know it to be true. Many people have witnessed it, and know exactly what I am talking about because they have seen it with their own eyes. Many on this site I am sure. I was just posting to say 'ah yes, so they are real' from my previous point of view being 'hmmm, so what...' lol.

Now as I said it is very interesting as to why especially since the mist/fog only stays over the sky for like maybe 5 minuntes at most before it fades away. Strange....

new topics

top topics

join