It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A citizens arrest "warrant" has been placed on Bush!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think is cooler than the flip side of my pillow!

Under the principles of the Nuremburg Trials at the end of World War Two, Bush would be indictable for all four counts established back then:

1. Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of crime against peace;

2. Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression and other crimes against peace;

3. War crimes;

4. Crimes against humanity.

While the efforts of citizens today to serve an arrest warrant on Bush failed, be advised: the warrant stands. Please do you duty, and try at every opportunity to bring this criminal to justice.

news.infoshop.org...
The reasons are amazing, I absolutely love this idea, it will never happen, but I love it! You can't help but laugh, this made my day. I fully support it.

If the people don't put corrupt leaders in their place no one will. Bush won't get a day in jail on the contrary he just became richer from being president where as you or me would be put in prison for 10 years for a bag of weed, fair right?

The masses would read this and then go back to following Charlie Sheen.

Applicable felonies in this case include, but are not limited to: treason, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, conspiracy to obstruct justice, perjury, conspiracy malfeasance in office, fraud, embezzlement, and kidnapping.

There are others who are awake, they may be few and powerless, but a journey of 1000 miles begins with a step.

edit on 11-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry but the parallels between Barney Fife and GW Bush are astonishing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I want them to arrest: G. W. Bush Sr., and Junior, Kissinger, officials in NASA and the military, the Rockefeller clan starting with David, the Rothchilds, the House of Windsor, and the list goes on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Yeah I think Bush will steer clear of crowds in the future..

BTW, I suggest you change the thread title to,

A citizens arrest "warrant" has been placed on Bush!

Otherwise someone's sure to say, but he hasn't been arrested....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I suppose it's good in terms of creating a media event getting people to talk about the issues surrounding the idea of prosecuting leaders for war crimes. Even if there is nothing more than a ceremonial value to it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting post!
I am absolutely disgusted at the illegal actions of the police in that situation, though it doesn't surprise me. Also, hose "Constitution zones," "protest pins," whatever you want to call them, are unconstitutional.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wouldnt mind seeing ole Rockefeller get locked up for certain. I have seen too many videos of him displaying his scorn for democracy and the little people. He is one of the nastiest humans going imho.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

This is a 5 year old story OP. This has also happened several times since then, so it's really not news.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Let's keep the next cell open for Obama upon the convictions for fraud and racketeering along with involving America in an illegal unconstitutional war with crimes against humanity thrown in for Guantanimo . Give me time and i'll come up with more . Obama is continuing to do everything that Bush did so the same charges would apply . Two franchises of the same party . Obama rushed in off the campaign with McCain to convince congress to hand over 858 billion to Paulson to hand over to the banksters .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

OP, what made you want to post this article from 2007?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Unity_99

I wouldnt mind seeing ole Rockefeller get locked up for certain. I have seen too many videos of him displaying his scorn for democracy and the little people. He is one of the nastiest humans going imho.

Evil empire minions in North America and responsible for HAARRP and the underground bases and horrible torturous abuses of humans and cloning of humans and animals. His invovlement goes way further than most realize, along with the names I named and people I don't know in NASA and the military.

But the mid level managers is the Rothchild's and you follow the money and see it were it leads, who funds the first group in the US. The House of Windsor is very much invovled, many ohters, the Duponts for example.

However the Rothchild's consider themselves to be the representatives of the Eye of Horus, Zeus/El/Enlil, the true HH is not in sight.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

OP, what made you want to post this article from 2007?

Well as far as I'm aware the arrest warrant is still current..

Maybe it's good to let the new members know and remind the old members..

It's not like MSM are saying much about it...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
man it stinks like liberals in here.......

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Really? Could these same things not be said about the current man leading the US? Do you work for the Democratic party? The man has been out of the White house now for 2 1/2 a half years. I was never a fan but it just seems the liberals just make stuff up. Stuff that's even not believable. The new one with the GOP trying to hurt women? Or that they don't want seniors to eat? lol What idiot would believe that?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

I see past the two party system, theirs one party, the corporate party. Bush is a war criminal, regardless of his party. He is human, and he is a criminal.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A for effort for the person doing this.

Hopefully he will be able to gain the support he needs.

Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

If a man murders someone 2 and a half years ago is he innocent? Yes i'm not a fan of Obama too, but this "We as America need to look forward not the past" is just the governments way of covering their ass es. Bush is a criminal, but a criminal who was in charge of the people who punish criminals, who watches the watchdog? Checks and balances are a joke, thats why Obama can just charge into Libya right? Bush is a criminal he's not innocent because he did it 2 years ago, or even 8.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Bush is a criminal he's not innocent because he did it 2 years ago, or even 8.

Agreed! There are no statute of limitations for war crimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Citizens arrest does not involve a warrant, that is why it is called
Citizens arrest."

Before you advise people to attempt to do this, advise them there are secret service agents who will shoot them dead without warning.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this..

They'd have to arrest Obama too for continuing the same policies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join