It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO clearly seen observing a chem trail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by CuriousEnigma
Contrails are made up of vapor, which evaporates/dissipates in usually several seconds, but definitely less than a minute.

The first part is correct. More accurately, frozen water vapor. However, the second part is absolutely incorrect. See, clouds are made up of the exact same thing: frozen water vapor. If contrails would magically dissipate in several seconds or minutes, then so should clouds. They are the same exact thing, right?

Wrong. A contrail dissipates according to its altitude, and the temperature/humidity at that altitude, period.

Chemtrails are made up of several chemicals, which usually last for hours, eventually turning into a thin cloud cover.

Where the holy hell did you learn chemistry? Any "chemicals" would immediately start falling back to earth as most would be heavier than water. See the above for the reason as to why water vapor stays in the sky, just as clouds stay in the sky.

Contrails and clouds are the same exact thing and they will both stay in the sky. What part of this do you not understand?

You're exactly right, but sadly people will believe what they want... science? just in the way for some people

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I see the trolls are out in full force again today...Doesn't the government ever give you guys and gals, yes gals, a day off? O, I forgot for a second..They are your slave masters and they pimp you 24/7....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Do we have a date for the footage.. Looks like the ISS and shuttle to me. Yes, the glare can be instense enough to be easily seen during day light.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Contrails are made up of vapor, which evaporates/dissipates in usually several seconds, but definitely less than a minute.

Funny, because clouds are nothing more than water vapor and they seem to hang around up there for quite some time, hours even.

Scientific observation...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I tried to squash your bug on my screen.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I see the trolls are out in full force again today...Doesn't the government ever give you guys and gals, yes gals, a day off? O, I forgot for a second..They are your slave masters and they pimp you 24/7....

Irony? I think i'll let someone else feed you!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Do we have a date for the footage.. Looks like the ISS and shuttle to me. Yes, the glare can be instense enough to be easily seen during day light.

This could be a very feasible explanation. The original poster, DABOXASH on Youtube has over 60 videos of the same sorts of objects, while filming planes and their con-trails during the day. There are actually a few other videos on his page with the very same object that's seen in the OP.

He also has night time shots with night vision which could very well be of satellites.

I don't think they are UFO's. Just another case of MFO's, or the ISS and friends...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
good video...i saw one of these orbs hovering around a chemtrail right over my house one time...by the time i got the camera it was gone...but it was definitely some sort of small orb and it was without a doubt observing the chemtrail...there are other reports of similar sightings reported elsewhere as well...in any case, they are UFOs only in the sense that it is some sort of unidentified government craft...the fascists have to make sure their noxious chemicals are cancerous enough...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I get the impression some people are confused about the contrail thing. I can imagine a plane flying over and leaving a vapor trail as any normal plane will do and someone looking up and saying "look, it's true what they've been saying, it's leaving a chemtrail"

I think a previous poster was right, pretty soon all contrails will be called chemtrails.
I'm not saying the whole chemtrail thing is nonsense. I have absolutely no idea whether there's anything to it or not. But it appears some people think every contrail is a chemtrail.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
UFO aside, by what scientific method were you able to ascertain that it was a chemtrail as opposed to a contrail? How does one break down the constituents of vapour via Youtube? Just wondering...

IRM

Scientific observation.

Chemtrails are made up of several chemicals, which usually last for hours, eventually turning into a thin cloud cover.

Very easy to see the difference.
edit on 11-4-2011 by CuriousEnigma because: Added opinion of original thread.

EDIT: It did look odd, but to me, they looked like a couple of balloons tied together floating away. Now, like someone said, if they had moved back towards the trail, that would have been wicked!

edit on 11-4-2011 by CuriousEnigma because: D'oh.

I wonder if you are famaliar with the term sky writing? every summer along the beach little planes go up and pipe out messages with their condensation trails. They hang on for a pretty long time if its not too windy. If they disappeared in seconds we would never be able to read the message as the first letters would be gone befor the last ones were piped out. Are the little piper cubs now spreading poison chemicals too!

I wonder if you are familiar with the word "research"? Before you go quoting things as fact, you might want to do some. And yes, I have done lots of research on contrails and chemtrails, which is why I am comfortable with the fact that they ARE two different things.

But here's a simple thing about skywriting from Wikipedia:

Skywriting is the process of using a small aircraft, able to expel special smoke during flight, to fly in certain patterns to create writing readable by someone on the ground.

The typical smoke generator consists of a pressurized container holding a low viscosity oil such as Chevron/Texaco "Canopus 13" (formerly "Corvus Oil"). The oil is injected into the hot exhaust manifold causing it to vaporize into a huge amount of dense white smoke.

So, no, they don't skywrite with condensation.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by marymaryg4321

Not exactly there is proof on contrails but none of chemtrails other than other forums and such. I have asked for proof of chemtrails many times and all you get is links to other sites.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by marymaryg4321

Not exactly there is proof on contrails but none of chemtrails other than other forums and such. I have asked for proof of chemtrails many times and all you get is links to other sites.

Exactly

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
UFO aside, by what scientific method were you able to ascertain that it was a chemtrail as opposed to a contrail? How does one break down the constituents of vapour via Youtube? Just wondering...

IRM

You can tell the difference usually by the way the trail disperses into the air, and come on now, if you look up and see like 9 different trails crossing the sky at different altitudes in all different directions its pretty much a dead giveaway that those are not all contrails up there.

I would suggest it's a dead give away that your below a high traffic area.

IRM

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That Chem-Trail will hang there all day long!

Then tonight you get to breath it in...

ufo seems balloon like.

Thats my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stringycheeseman
reply to post by dethduck

I tried to squash your bug on my screen.

Then my work here is done.

MWAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Maybe the UFO was short on the deadly chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO.org) and was refilling it's dhmo tanks... Since we all know "chemtrails" are comprised of 98+ percent DHMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RichardK

ehhh........ okay!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

They would not intervene anymore then we would when...

Chimps fight and kill each other.

Dolphins raping.

Male lions killing the young of the previous head of the pride.

Watch and record the behavior, wonder at the savagery of it all.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

If UFOs use electromagnetic technology to fly, there would be no combustion, and therefore no need to refill fuel tanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
is this guy filming from a submarine porthole or something? What's with that? Lights could easily be a reflection

The porthole effect comes from using a teleconverter. It is probably a 2x converter. It doubles the zoom but when zooming out shows the edge of the camera lense attachment.

As for the unidentified object, I would say that you are likely to see hundreds of such unidentified lights whenever filming is done in near-infrared (which appears to be the case here).

edit on 16-4-2011 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join