It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holes in the yard! Short story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I noticed this morning when I went outside there was 8 holes in my Front yard. Each hole was 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep with a door at the bottom of the hole. I stepped down into the first hole and opened the door. I climbed down the ladder and what I saw was amazing. A whole world was beneath my front yard. There was a completely different race underground. I explored this world for a bit and then went back To my yard! I went down into the second hole to find a beach with the clearest water I have ever seen! The boats innthe water were able to teleport as well as the people in this world. I myself could teleport in this world. I teleported to the big waves and body surfed my way back to shore. I left the world and went back to my Front yard. I went into the third whole and was floating in space without a space suit. I was able To breathe and go wherever I wanted to go. I visited mars and met some extraterrestrial friends that were working on machine that would supply earth with resources. I visited the moon and went into the tunnels on the dark side of the moon! I left and went back my front yard. I was so amazed by what I had discovered that I went on about my day and decide to explore the rest of the holes tomorrow morning.

What I found was more fascinating than anything I have ever encountered in my life.

Part two of this story will be posted tomorrow sometime during the day.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Sounds like a killer day dream doing yard work after a wake n bake session with some fine herb.

Love when my mind goes on autopilot during a good zone out, never know where my thoughts might end up.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Keep on going.. I like your story

join