It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former wcw/wwe wrestler Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon WASTED at a show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

Man... Hall needs some help. Train wreck! And why would they let him go out there like that?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As a old Razor fan, I found this very hard to watch. Like you said, they shouldn't have paraded him out there... Soo sad

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I lost track of Scott Hall many moons ago , it's sad to see him in that condition , is this video recent ?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
oh my god :S.....sad ..just sad...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I lost track of Scott Hall many moons ago , it's sad to see him in that condition , is this video recent ?

it happened this weekend... it was a ppv for some company.. they wanted to replay the ppv and advertise that incident as a selling point.

Kevin Nash--
"Scott is in the hospital up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. Please don't judge Scott on what you just saw.He would give any of you a kidney. to the motherf----- that made a joke who would want his kidney lol send me your address and lets see how funny it is. he's my brother we will get through this. To Scotts fans thank you 4 your love you're as special as he is"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just watched the video and first, I gotta say like a few, I didn't think Razor was still around. Okey, personally, he didn't look drunk to me, yes he was staggering, but did you notice his face? There was no expression, it was void. Looked more like a medical problem to me. And I also gotta agree, his road crew was dead wrong in letting him go out in that state, WTH were the thinking?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I thought it might be a medical condition too , like he has Parkinson disease, or maybe he had a stroke . I will do some research on this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Yeah, there's deffinately something wrong there. Personally, I was leaning towards stroke didn't think about Parkinson though, good thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I just looked at some recent videos of Scott Hall,and he's hooked on drugs really bad, In one of his vids he said he didn't go to ATL for the Hall of Fame ceremony because of his drug habit. I don't know how to upload videos, but go on youtube and type in Scott Hall 2011 and you will get all kind of recent info on him.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He has always had a problem with alcohol , most of his appearances he was drunk .Just not that bad .
Sad

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Being a huge former wrestling fan this was very sad to see. Mr. Hall has had serious problems with addiction for quite some time as it was a great catalyst for many of his problems in the WWF and WCW. Its sad t o see him or anyone in such sad shape and I hope that eh gets the help he needs before he pays the ultimate price for hsi addiction.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 11/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Razor Ramon is who got me into wrestling about 15 years ago. I still have the VHS with all his highlights on somewhere. This is a very sad video to watch. He had been an alcoholic pretty much the past 10-15 years, but now I believe he's moved on to very hard drugs also. Very sad story.

new topics

top topics

join