It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know who really monitors your internet activity?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

As far as I understand, thats all well and good for unencrypted connections, but if you use any type of SSL proxy you should be good to go. Unless you care to elaborate?

Encryption was all well and good BEFORE it became a mandate that AES algorithms, Blowfish, etc etc.. and vendors who write code against them were forced into a corner. That corner being backdoor ability. Even Microsoft at the time protested it, but in the wake of 9/11 they didn't have a leg to stand on.

It's true, everything is tracked (whether it seems innocuous or not) and it's also true there are many ways to foil tracking mechanisms, the least of which is NOT simply disconnecting from the grid.

We live in dangerous times no doubt.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
The cure is firefox 4 with https secure browser. Not all websites are https enabled such as this one but many are.

www.mozilla.com...

Then there is of course this search engine which hides all your searches.

www.startingpage.com...

At least they say they do,I'm no computer expert so I really wouldnt know but I do like all the firefox add-ons and its much faster.

I wouldnt use google for anything at all, nothing. Especially after their overt involvement in the middle east nwo psuedo revolutions.
edit on 4/10/11 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

Thx you sir/mam ~~~~~!!!! WoW .. just wow~!!

2nd to be sure

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I Do'nt care about monitoring for marketing of peoples in terms of what they might buy.I am concerned about such things as the info I have left on sights like ats,which would likely be considered,revolutionist,in light of the
big die off that is going on and future subserviant peoples who are left.I recently found out that this sight is
funded in part by the C.I.A. My ,what a refreshing thought.This sight in which many of us have stated our displeasure, with the current murderous regime,is being tracked.The internet is the biggest spy apparatus in the world.Obama is close to passing a bill which requires everyone using the internet to have an I.D. I will not revisit
to comment anymore.All of our lives are in danger.WW 3 is at our doorstep.Therer are currently 3 or 4 asteroids,
brown dwarfs and space rocks on a near collision course with the planet.The additional problem is ,it has been determined that there is communication going on between these things.They are being guided.Our history is a
complete lie.We have been lied to ,regarding the ufo phenomena.It is my understanding that only days ago,the
white house finally released ionfo on the Roswell incident.For those people out there that do not believe in this type of thing,I say to them,grow the hell up.Americans have been brainwashed.Niburu was discoverd in 1983,
unequivically.Many say it is in the vicinity and causing our recent earthquakes.If it is in our area.,with a 3600 yr
orbital period.Then,it would be 1000yrs early,as was last here in 555 bc.,which would fit neatly into the bible
info in regards to 1000 yrs of peace after the big die off.The entire worlds population has been continually lied to,
about religion ,god,history,science,our reasons for existence.The manipulation has been so pervasive that for
nearly all of us ,that it has been nearly impossible to see through the viel.Most do not know or imagine there is
one.I am sorry to say ,they are not even on the playing field in terms of this deception.How can we become
collectively ,a part of a solution,when most do not even recognize the true problems.I read recent info about
WMD's being sold to terrorists by the c.i.a,that were caught by the chinese.I heard by Sue Arrigo ,who was a
special consultant to the Sec. of Defense that she knew Obama was trying to sell nukes to them also.I read
yesterday that Obama moved 85 billion in money and bullion into Honduras bank accts.He is not even a natural
citizen of the U.S.A .For God's sake,how can anyone expect us to work our way out of a jam when our own
Judiciary will not even hold up our constitution regarding having an illegal person being the president.His own
family says he was born in Kenya.Here is our # list so to speak,as if we do'nt have enough to worry about.
Financial meltdown,famine ,nukes ,nuclear fallout,war,alien attack,bombardment from space,pole shift,solar
flare bombardment,earthquakes,Haarp,chemtrails,etc The list is endless.The sad thing is if we as a species,
I believe,were given a fair shot at making it,without all the control,lies,manipulation,then I believe the human spirit and the human race could florish.We have the knowledge for free o point energy,water powered cars,solar
technology,cultivation without chemicals.Whenever someone comes along with new ways to power our world
with non polluting energy,they are killed.The U.S. govt is in collusion with e.t.'s and has been since 1959.The
tech you see in our world is 100 years behind what is really hidden and known.Guess what ,the trade off for tech. was people.These e.t.'s live off human tissue ,blood.ONE OF THE SICKEST THINGS IMAGINABLE IS THE FACT THAT THESE WACKOS WHO CONTROL OUR WORLD STEAL OUR OWN CHILDREN AND KILL
AND TORTURE THEM,AND CONDUCT SATANIC RITUAL AND SACRIFICE ON A GIGANTIC SCALE.The
canadian govt I believe is being challenged this year for not prosecuting the known murder of 50,000 children
that have been taken by catholic jesuit,homosexual,satanic muderers.GENOCIDE IS HAPPENING ALL AROUND US,AND WE ARE UNKNOWINGLY COLLUSING WITH THE PERPRETRAITERS,BY NOT EVEN
AKNOWLEDGING THE FACT.IF YOU THINK I'M OFF MY ROCKER WITH SUCH INFO,THEN SHAME ON YOU.
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CARNAGE.WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN TO HUMANITY FOR US TO DO SOMETHING IN ORDER TO STOP THIESE ATTROCITIES?.I know God's will be done.Pray ,all of us need
to show a little love in our hearts.I am sorry for the rant if anyone reads this.I fear hope,is not lost for all mankind

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'd bet the "anti-spyware" software companies are using spyware that their software ignores.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have also heard that private data is filtered through carnivore and eschelon servers.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join