It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the FBI vault - please actually read the report before posting it as " offical " evidence of your

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i dont care how you take this - if you dont read your own sources propperly - thats your problem not mine

but ATS reactions to the public release of the FBI ` VAULT ` files is getting absurd

there a multiple threads which have clearly not read thier own source documents

all claiming that the FBI " official documents " support thier delusion - when the facts are that the FBI simply recorded the claims of EVERYONE who contacted the FBI

so - actually read the report - and see who actually suplied the evidence for the claim - NOT who transcribed it

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ignorant Ape, thank you so much for this thread. After the 4th "fbi vault proves...." thread on here I was starting to become frustrated. Everyone needs to read that site (and really any other source you're using) FULLY, not just the parts you want to believe/hear.

I want to find proof of certain things as much as the next person, but these threads are bordering on disinformation.

Michelle

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yeah but my theories lie in the belief that if the FBI didn't believe these stories told then they wouldn't be posted to show the sheeple things thats not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT unless its a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!! Or so to speak,. A method to the madness!!!

edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: added a line

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Saying the FBI records all of the mail they get and put it as "Classified" you are the one making the erronious statement. You or someone else even said the FBI hoaxed them. Also I am sure that all the letters mailed to the FBI did not start off with: "Memoradum of Importance" They would have just said Dear Sir. If these threads bother you so bad why go on them. There are tons of UFO threads on here from just plain people do you disbelieve them too. I kept saying "Why don't you email the FBI" sence it is their site and ask them about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

There has to be almost a Million threads on ATS site. How many of them bother you? I only see 4 threads out of at least 900 threads. Look how many about Elenin, and it is just big enough to call a comet, going to pole shift the planet. Do those bother you too. Then you will get on a thread want the right to free speech. Well, everyone on ATS, is practicing their rights.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

My case exactly if it wasn't true then why keep it "Classified" for over 40 years, then release it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Even your title is false, It is an Offical Document, on and Official Government, Official FBI Website. can't get much more Official than that.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

If these threads bother you so bad why go on them.

Sometimes it good to take ones own advice...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And, Then you even have a thread out. titled: "Please attempt to Verify ...Not Debunk" Have you attempted to contact the FBI to verify before You Debunked. No No No

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll only speak for myself but the point of this thread is that people are claiming what they are reading at the FBI vault is PROOF, when in fact it is not PROOF. A letter or memo sent from/to/within the FBI discussing someone's story is not proof of anything.

If i were to make a thread with a headline "Dogs can talk - PROOF", and then the source inside is my neighbour Mr. Smith told me his dog talked...obviously it's going to get raked over the coals...and it's an incredible letdown for those really looking for PROOF that dogs can talk!! After reading several of these threads it wears on one's patience.

coollottie, I'm on your side...really I am. I want disclosure, I want proof and truth, but that FBI link is not either of those. I'm not sure what the point of that website is to be honest, perhaps to keep all of us tinfoilers busy while they do something behind our backs...who knows

Michelle

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Thanks Michelle, The thing is I "personally" know how strict these "Classified Documents" are kept, one of the threads the document that states it is a memorandom is just that between two FBI offices. from 1947, The UFO one even I am completely surprised no matter where it came from was not blacked out. I know what it says is true. Dr J Allen Hynek of the Air Force Blue Book was a friend of mine. We discussed these perticular aliens, that looked like what I call Prefect Looking Humans, and they are from another Dimension. Now if it had said green and yellow polka dotted people well , I have never seen them, and they came from Zeta Reticula or whatever, I would be calling it not quite the fact, but still and Official de-classified document. I really don't care if anyone believes anything I say. But the document is real, and they wouldn't have kept it if it was nonsense and would surely have never Classified it. I just can't believe that people that don't believe in these documents are going as far as making a thread about how much they don't like them, but have been on them all day.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I did take your advice and read beyond where I got yesterday. Pg 29. If you go to Page 32 You will see a
It does have a the top United States Justice Department, this was also written by FBI director Hoover to parties blacked out. It is about: "informants, flying disc, misc. Reurtel August 5 "Material" should not be forewarded to FBI Labortory but should be turned over to the Army Airforce Intelligence".
Hoover

So they had some kind of material related to flying disc and I really doubt if there was nothing to it that J. Edgar Hoover himself would have had nothing to do with it. If you say this is a hoax, then someone could go to prison for 5 years for representing an FBI agent in writing. Now Hoover would make sure it was 25 years for using his name.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Oh, excuse me I thought you were just picking on the Vault threads, but you debunk every thread. Do you get paid to do this or you just getting kicks out of it? I really want to know what motivates someone to do this all the time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Are we debunking what the FBI has to say now!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

your user name made me LOL

i have read the vault...it did not intrigue me at all. same $$$hit different day.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

So you read the Vault, it has only been up a few days. It would take at least 6 months of constant reading, What part did you read? The part about Hitler being alive in Argentina, or the truth about the Alien found alive in the Roswell crash, and that it did happen. What about all the 9/11 files. Did you read the part about President Eisenhower's meeting with Aliens in a UFO at Edwards Air Force Base, did you see the video of President Truman talking about flying saucers. You debunkers are going to have to find another way to get your kicks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

do you really need to post 6 individual posts in a row replying to people? Maybe you should reply to mult. people in a single thread so that you're not filling up the thread with just your opinions

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PennKen2009

That is what debunkers do on threads. On the threads the OP is talking about, there will be 10 debunkers to every one postive posts. But they never give any proof of what they say. If you have not any proof for debunking then why do it? Just kicks. Just saying something is a Hoax doesn't make it one without proof it is a hoax. I had a thread last week that someone went to mod and said was a Hoax, Mod banned me from ATS site, But apologized later and took my thread out of Hoax and put it back where it was. So the Mods are even getting tired of people yelling Hoax when they don't prove it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This one doesn't bother me, I think it is funny that now the debunkers are upset over the Vault. You were one of my main debunkers some time ago. How's it been going Chad?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join