It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage missile blitz from Gaza sends a million Israelis to shelters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

And what have Israel been up to in the past weeks??

Do tell me they haven't attacked any Palestinians or arrested hundreds including old women..
Really, it's not all the fault of the Palestinians..
Let your biased view go and see where a fair portion of blame lies..

Palestine is a prison..
I'd personally fight against that daily...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

They are BOTH prisons!

Of each others own making..

If the attacks stop, then the walls can be put down and trust can built in their place..

It just takes one side to be braver than the other to do this..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
anyone got some pics of palistine?

i'm getting images of post hiroshima and mad max stuff in my head.

you know, total destruction and wasted landscapes. no teeth, hovels, no taxi's or busses, markets,

night life, tv, radio, fashion, etc.

i think a spontaneous cease fire would be a good thing for both sides.

show me the inhumanity!
edit on 9-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

No, not back at me. See, there's an integral difference between you and I.

I do not advocate or support mass murder.

You do.

"Kill them because they live somewhere that other people I dislike also live" is, without any possibility of argument, a morally reprehensible position to take. Your only defensible position is the statement "They think like that too!" - I'm sure some of them do, but know what? They're screwed up, too! Hiding behind people who are also wrong does not make you right.

Both sides might make this argument. And that's my damned point - how is your thinking different from Hamas'? How is their way of thinking any different from yours? You share the same integral position - that the "other side" should be exterminated for no better reason than "it's there."

On edit: Just recognized your screen name. You're the dude who claims to have intentionally taken your kids into a war zone, and then complains that they heard guns and stuff and got scared, and PM'd me about how you were inspired to enlist in the IDF and kill some Palestinian kids in revenge. I think we're done here, Yissachar

edit on 9/4/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi all

at the risk of sounding booring does anyone else see a problem with rockets landing on a nuclear facility? I have tried to find the Palmahim location to Nahal Soreq but failed miserably because I think I am looking at a large area of desert so can't pinpoint a smoking rocket.

I do have to rush off as my Grandchild is coming soon and its toy time, Waybaloo and giggles, but I see the possibility of yet another nuclear problem arriving shortly and no-one seems too bothered about it. Disregarding giggles time, should I take a chill pill?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
can there be connections to this, all the uprisings in m.e., the libyan war?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

They are BOTH prisons!
If the attacks stop, then the walls can be put down and trust can built in their place..

Yeah well last I heard,
Only one side built the wall.
Only one side patrols it with snipers and automatic gun turrets.
Only one side creates exclusion zones 500 meters in..
Only one side bans certain goods.
Only one side blockades the ports and sea extending into international waters.
Only one side bans imports of all weapons.
Only one side controls all communications.
Only one side has tanks, planes and other lethal weapons..

So tell me, which side do you suggest be the braver and stop the attacks ??

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Well, let me some damage and hear of the casualties from this "savage missile blitz"....

Why would Hamas want increased Israeli aggression? That doesnt make sense.

Because after the first two combined Arab attacks on Israel, during which Israel defeated and humiliated the Arabs in a David and Goliath conflict - gaining them enormous international sympathy and support.

With the help of the KGB propaganda expertise and Nazi moral inversiom propaganda techniques - they created the PLO and invented the 'Palestinian people' to act as sacrificial pawns - they would be kept in wretched conditions and continually provoke Israel with terror attacks - so that when Israel is forced to respond - the international marxist media can spin the whole thing as David and Goliath in reverse.

The end goal is to use the Muslim/marxist dominated UN to label Israel as a Rogue nation and launch an international coalition against it - using the Sorros/Obama 'duty to protect' mandate.

Sorry to say this - but this is all so obvious and predicatable - you have to be a complete dupe not to see what is going on here!
edit on 9-4-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Odd thing is, the UN is controlled by the US, the US is controlled by Israel..

So what you are in fact saying is that ALL the trouble in the ME is orchestrated by Israel..

I'll go with that..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Odd thing is, the UN is controlled by the US, the US is controlled by Israel..

So what you are in fact saying is that ALL the trouble in the ME is orchestrated by Israel..

I'll go with that..

Um....just a little fly in the 'crazy ointment' that you must be using.......................the UN spends most of its time castigating Israel, for behaving to a far higher standard of ethical behaviour than ony other nation on earth!

Fact is: Islamic states are the largest voting block on the UN - even laughably dominating the human rights council!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Fact is: Islamic states are the largest voting block on the UN - even laughably dominating the human rights council!

Fact is: There is no Islamic state with veto power..
Care to show how many times the US has vetoed resolutions regarding Israel??

Case closed..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

dude let it go...havent you learnt your lesson? this place is to have clever debates on ufos, bigfoot and other grey areas...any anti-israel/zionist views will lead to censorship and the ban hammer. its more fun on reddit

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yeah the UN puts on a great show of saying some very stern words to isreal. Have they been sanctioned, blockaded etc? Nope, not at all. It is all a big puppet show to keep the masses drooling and entertained, including NATO, the UN, and all our respective local goobermints. Where do you think ole vince mcmahon got the idea from?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Give it a little while longer, these people planned along time ahead.

They Holocausted the Jews into a tiny strip of indefensible land - surrounded by implacably hostile Arabs.

Then financed and Armed them to the teeth with nuclear weapons.

Kept the conflict simmering by facilitating the terror attacks.

All the while spinning world opinion against them via the UN.

Installed an insane apocalyptic 12v'er regime in Iran - and facilitated nuclear procurement for them.

They are relentlessly backing Israel into a corner so that she is forced to nuke the entire Arab/moslem M.E.

This whole thing is a transparent set-up! - it would be laughable except for the legionsof brainwashed dupes falling for it!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wouldn't it have been way easier to just let hitler finish the job instead? Reminds me of austin powers evil genious, shark tank with lazers scenario.....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

dude let it go...havent you learnt your lesson? this place is to have clever debates on ufos, bigfoot and other grey areas...any anti-israel/zionist views will lead to censorship and the ban hammer. its more fun on reddit

Yep, I'm learning fast..
You really don't want to see the U2U's I get..

Missiles over Gaza ain't the only place to get attacked..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Wouldn't it have been way easier to just let hitler finish the job instead? Reminds me of austin powers evil genious, shark tank with lazers scenario.....

Um......and what else describes the bloodline elites other than 'evil geniuses'

The NWO requires that all competing ideologies are vanquished - its like a snake shedding its skin.

They get to destroy Islam, Judaism, the Vatican, collapse Western civilisation, the world financial system and reduce the population by 95%.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

They are BOTH prisons!

The attacks have stopped many times in the past, so the problem is to big to just have a seize fire and everyone will have trust.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Well, let me some damage and hear of the casualties from this "savage missile blitz"....

Why would Hamas want increased Israeli aggression? That doesnt make sense.

Because after the first two combined Arab attacks on Israel, during which Israel defeated and humiliated the Arabs in a David and Goliath conflict - gaining them enormous international sympathy and support.

With the help of the KGB propaganda expertise and Nazi moral inversiom propaganda techniques - they created the PLO and invented the 'Palestinian people' to act as sacrificial pawns - they would be kept in wretched conditions and continually provoke Israel with terror attacks - so that when Israel is forced to respond - the international marxist media can spin the whole thing as David and Goliath in reverse.

The end goal is to use the Muslim/marxist dominated UN to label Israel as a Rogue nation and launch an international coalition against it - using the Sorros/Obama 'duty to protect' mandate.

Sorry to say this - but this is all so obvious and predicatable - you have to be a complete dupe not to see what is going on here!

Quoted for truth!!!! Could not have said it any better my friend. Star for you. The Arabs will eventually try Israel again, when they do Israel is going to give them the final knock out blow and be done with they're antics. Russia is going to try and help their Arab buds too and they will pay dearly for it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hamas hit the bus on accident most likely.
It's a fact that Israel intentionally attacks civilians in gaza. According to the UN. I'd link to it but I read about it in the NY times Thursday or Friday

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join