It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain the difference between Bush jr and Obama too me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Its really strange

Bush started the patriot act, invaded two countries, got us further in debt then we have been in history and the Democrats thought he was Satan and the Republicans thought he was God

Obama continued the patriot act, invaded a THIRD country, and got us even further in debt and the Republicans think he is Satan and the Democrats think he is God

Can someone explain to this old hillbilly just exactly what the difference between the two is?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Obama was a little sneakier?

Hence it took a bit longer before he was unmasked.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ones black, ones white. Both retarded.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Well, if you listen to some on here it's due to the reason we dislike them..

We dislike Bush because he is a warmongering liar that cares only about profits for him and his mates..
He took away more and more freedom and subjected the US to ridiculous practices such as the TSA..
He destroyed the economy and stole from the middle class through taxes and bailouts..

Obama has carried on the trend and even increased at some levels but we only dislike him because he is black..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There really is no difference between the two considering that neither of them (individually) had/have any real political power or influence. Politicians are comparable to marionettes.

What was done - was done by the will of the bankers, not Bush or Obama.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Its just been easier to blame the last guy. Everyone is looking for an excuse to not be bias and blame Obama for things that have been happening since the dawn of time, this in my opinion is to make sure that no other minority EVER gets a seat so high... and nothing else.

We tried it, and didn't like it. Complaints are many, solutions are few. This was just another way to make sure that things stay the same without anyone noticing. Thanks for bringing it up, as their are many kicking themselves in the butt about taking the time to vote, consider, or rely on someone in office for the very first time.

I am still wondering what people were "actually" thinking when they voted. Did they think he was the savior? attractive, a game changer, or just different? These are the games that are played amongst the people, it happens everyday. This is just the first time people noticed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Different shades of grey.

I think..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
One was a bad , bad white guy who cared nothing about poor people and one is a black messiah who promised everything to poor people and delivered nothing . They come from two franchises of the same party and Goldman Sachs loves them both . As long as Obama doesn't get uppity , Goldman Sachs will give him a second term just like they did for Georgie boy . So it's 1 , 2 , 3 what are we fighting for . Don't ask me , i don't give a damn , next stop is down town Iran . Come on Wall Street don't be slow , this is war and on the go , plenty of money to be made , supplying the army with the tools of the trade .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Soooooooooooo

There Is no difference?

From the news and posts you would think the two were in a war for souls between good and evil.............I just cant figure out which one is which..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Its a charade, and its not fun until you get more people to play. Everything that happens in "power" is a set up match, no one would bet against. Imagine if you will a game you walked into, you dont know the players, and assume everyone is legit, you bet your house, your kids paychecks, war, and food.

You now see that there are a few that have cards under the table, and think that the bouncers are on your side. Until you get thrown out, and have nothing. Who do you blame? The players? The bouncers? Or the game?

Win, Lose, or Give up?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't think there is any because they are both like Manchurian candidates or like project monarch babies.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
None! They're both puppets.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The difference is actually so obvious many people disregard it. Really, it counts more than you might think at a glance.

Everyone knew what Bush was up to up front. He didn't hide his objectives; at least not well enough to matter. Obama put on a special show to make everyone believe he was better, different, that he would bring change we could believe in. Then the moment he was secure he took off his mask and was revealed to be worse than Bush.

It's the fact that he hid his true objectives so well that primarily make him so much worse. I mean, I voted for him. I look at every presidential election and say that neither is worth voting for cause they both suck, but I actually voted for Obama.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
One became president, then moved to Africa, the other moved from Africa, and became president. Helping?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
One became president, then moved to Africa, the other moved from Africa, and became president. Helping?

If both stripped away our rights and plundered our country does it matter where they were born.........which tyrant is worse?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Obama is a shade darker apart from that there isnt that much difference between em

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

uh.. Doing the same thing isnt equal to different.. Its doing the same thing.. Similar.. Eta.. Listen, I dont like obama, but what he do worse than bush? Half people who complain about obama have ridiculous reasons why...and some probably dont get politics.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

That was my point...there like clones.........no difference as far as I can tell

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Bush can't pronounce nuclear, Obama can.

edit on 9-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Obama is the better liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join