It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wanna see how much more support there is towards Ron Paul 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Two days ago I made a thread to show all you fellow ATS member how much support there really is for Ron Paul. I'm following this man closely lately. I have to admit his message has given me a lot hope.
My previous thread.
Well here is another forum this time from Game trailers a video-game website. And oh boy will you be happy.

CHECK THIS OUT! (Read all the comments on the following link.)
Gametrailers Forum: Who will you vote for president in 2012?

And I don't need to cite other countless internet threads I've been to with the vast majority voting for Ron Paul.
Again I say it. WHO IS SAYING WE DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN?

edit on 8-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Dude,
you're seriously overestimating the impact of the Internet in deciding the direction of the Presidential elections. Most of the Ron Paul supporters on the Internet are young, educated, and college going students. Many of them are not even eligible to vote. They represent an extremely small portion of the people that are actually going to vote and decide who comes to office.

There is a reason why scumbags like Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Tim Pawlenty lead Ron Paul in many polls (that are not straw polls or Internet Polls).

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

I'm from Massachusetts and Mit actually did ok here in my opinion except for healthcare...and I'm a state employee

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wish Ron Paul could win but they want allow it. All the elections now are fixed. The president has already been chosen...Who ever TPTB want to be president, will be president...The'll hire the Black Pantheres are whom ever again to make sure people vote for who they want. Even if people did get to vote the way they want to, it is all rigged and their man always wins...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"Gametrailers" is hardly an objective site. What you have here is a massive case of sampling error. You can't deny the enthusiasm of Ron Paul supporters. They are motivated. But there are not enough of them to elect him President.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What the hell does that mean? "Not an objective site..." It doesn't make sense.
What I'm seeing is a website with a lot of support for the man. Would it be an objective site if most supported Obama?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah the problem will be the other voting block segments. Unlike most republican candidates who will have a problem getting the youth vote Ron will not. I think his problem will come fromt he older voting block. i think those are more to vopting for the main line down the center republican. I wonder though and if anyone can answer this great how does Ron Paul do withthe minority vote?? Hispanics, Blacks,

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pha3drus
reply to post by Jepic

Dude,
you're seriously overestimating the impact of the Internet in deciding the direction of the Presidential elections. Most of the Ron Paul supporters on the Internet are young, educated, and college going students. Many of them are not even eligible to vote. They represent an extremely small portion of the people that are actually going to vote and decide who comes to office.

There is a reason why scumbags like Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Tim Pawlenty lead Ron Paul in many polls (that are not straw polls or Internet Polls).

Said the same thing about Obama.

Just so you remember'

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I wish Ron Paul could win but they want allow it. All the elections now are fixed. The president has already been chosen...Who ever TPTB want to be president, will be president...The'll hire the Black Pantheres are whom ever again to make sure people vote for who they want. Even if people did get to vote the way they want to, it is all rigged and their man always wins...

Sad but true.this world is messed up!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Do you think Borat will vote for him?
On the serious side. His son is a complete nut case and has ruined any chance Ron Paul ever had.

top topics

join